Life Class - Cover

Life Class

Copyright© 2007 by H.L. Berry

Chapter 3: Kitty

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Kitty - An impoverished student takes up an unusual offer to earn more money.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

As Wednesday drew nearer I found myself nearly as nervous as I had been when I'd started modelling for the class. It was all very well to pose in front of a whole group, but to do it in front of a single woman was quite different. I wasn't quite sure what Kitty would expect, or what she would want me to do. Imagining what her house would be like, I showered and changed into some of my smarter clothes before setting off. I caught the bus into town and set off on the short trek to the leafy avenue where she lived.

When I found the right address, I was taken aback. Kitty's house was huge. There was a sweeping gravel driveway with an entrance and an exit onto the avenue, and what looked like a small roundabout at the top. Parked next to this was a small Mercedes SLK sports car. I guessed that it must belong to Kitty because it suited her image perfectly. Somewhat nervously I walked up the drive past the car, my footsteps crunching on the gravel. I rang the bell mounted to one side of the imposing front door. There was a click of heels walking across a tiled floor, and the door opened slightly, held by a security chain. Kitty looked out at me through the narrow gap.

"You came!" she cried delightedly, reaching to unlatch the chain. "Come in, please. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"What have you got?" I asked, following her into the capacious entrance hall.

"Everything!" she giggled. "Tea, coffee. I was going to have a glass of wine."

Wine at two o'clock in the afternoon sounded a deliciously decadent idea, and I thought it might steady my nerves, so I said I'd join her. Telling me to wait in the hall, she disappeared through one of several doorways. I looked around. A large sweeping staircase dominated one end of the room. Oak doors lined both sides, interspersed with what looked like original works of art, though I was no expert. A large window, with delicate sections of stained glass, filled the wall above the staircase and allowed light to flood the room.

Kitty returned clutching a bottle of Chablis and two glasses.

"This way," she trilled.

I followed her up the stairs. She was wearing a long, pale blue artist's smock, which hung shapelessly and did a fine job of hiding what I knew was an attractive figure. Smears of paint decorated the front. Under this, her silk-clad legs and polished black high heels appeared slightly incongruous. My eyes widened as I noticed the seams running up the back of what I took to be stockings. Call me a stereotype but I've always found that very sexy. The fact that she had chosen to wear such an item under her smock set my mind racing. Her blonde hair was gathered into an impromptu ponytail, which swayed as she walked.

She led me into her studio, which was almost twice as big as my Spartan accommodation back at college, and poured me a glass of wine. I sipped it as I looked round at her artwork, which was scattered haphazardly around the walls. She showed considerable talent, in my untutored opinion. I recognised a few of the drawings from the art classes. She busied herself setting things up ready for our session. I looked over at her.

"So Kitty, how would you like me? Do you want me to, erm..." I gesticulated at my clothes.

"Get undressed?" she finished my sentence for me. "Oh yes please, Matt. You don't mind, do you? Only that's what Suzanne said I needed to practice."

I nodded obligingly and began to remove my clothes. Pretty soon I stood naked in the middle of the room. Self-consciously I had folded my clothes and placed them neatly on a chair near the door. I took another long swig of wine as she turned to face me. Her eyes twinkled.

"So now I have you all to myself, Matt. Where shall I start?"

My cock twitched slightly at the double entendre, a fact that I am sure did not escape her. One of her eyebrows rose ever so slightly as she reached for her charcoal and began to sketch. She softly issued instructions to me as her hand flew over the paper. Suddenly she stopped and put down the charcoal. She looked at me appraisingly, a strange expression on her face that I couldn't quite read.

"Matt, it seems unfair that there are two of us in this room and only one of us has clothes on. Would it embarrass you if I took my smock off? It might help with my drawing if I was aware of what you are feeling."

I stared at her. I think my mouth may have dropped open but I managed to recover enough to nod dumbly. She undid the buttons at the top of her smock, pushing it off her shoulders. It slipped gracefully to the ground and she stepped out of it, nudging it to one side with her shoe. I looked at her revealed body. A lacy black push-up bra enhanced small breasts, and a matching pair of briefs was cut high on her shapely legs. Her black stockings proved to be hold-ups. She struck a mock pose for me, hands to her head and hips thrust provocatively to one side, and giggled as my cock rose in response.

"That's good," she laughed, "now I can practice last week's lesson."

She returned to her work. I had no difficulty at all maintaining my erection. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, watching how her body appeared as she moved and stretched. Somehow she would not have appeared sexier had she been as naked as I was.

At length she put down her charcoal with a sigh.

"That's about all I can do for now," she announced. "Would you like to see?"

I walked around and stood behind her, looking over her shoulder at the series of sketches. She had done a single full length drawing of me, and surrounded it with detailed illustrations of various parts of my anatomy including, of course, my rampant cock. As I looked, she slowly sidled backwards until her back nestled against my chest. Cheekily she wiggled her bottom, rubbing the satin fabric of her panties across my cock and balls. Unable to help myself, I pushed my hips forward, nudging the shaft between her buttocks where it was gripped by the sleek material.

"Naughty, naughty," she murmured, laying her head back on my shoulder and pulling my head down so our lips met. She parted her lips slightly and I followed suit, allowing her tongue to flick into my mouth briefly. I put my arms around her, resting my hands on her hips and pulling her tighter into me. She kissed me for a moment longer then pulled away with a seductive twist. She stood before me, legs slightly parted and hands on hips, looking at me from under lowered eyelashes.

"Come with me, Matt."

I followed her shimmering bottom across the landing and into a sumptuous bedroom. I had no time to look around before she dragged me onto the largest bed I had ever seen. Kitty lay back, pulling me down towards her. She fastened her mouth onto mine, her tongue probing fiercely. Our bodies pressed together, one of her legs hooked around mine as if to prevent me from escaping. I fumbled with the catch on her bra and to my surprise succeeded in unfastening it with relative ease. She shifted position subtly in order to let me remove it completely. Her breasts fell free and I moved a hand between us in order to cup one of them gently. She was quite petite, and her soft breast barely filled my hand. I squeezed it gently, running my thumb over her nipple, which immediately stiffened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.