Will and Carrie - Cover

Will and Carrie

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 10: What a Trip

Western Sex Story: Chapter 10: What a Trip - Will Robinson has been an EMT, history teacher, and an electrical engineer. A history and western buff, he finds himself sent to an alternative time line, along with companion, to a place comparable to 1860's western America. Will their knowledge be enough?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Group Sex   Harem   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"Jenny", Will asked "Are my wives up to something?"

"If you mean trying to set us up, I don't think so", she replied. "We got to be friends, though. I believe they just didn't want you to be alone out here, and thought we'd get along pretty good. They spent some time getting me ready."

"What do you mean, getting you ready? And why haven't I seen you before?"

"I don't think they were trying to be sneaky," Jenny surmised, "but you were really busy while they were working with me. Becky helped me with the rifle, Gia trained me on the pistol, and Dominga showed me how to fight with knives."

"That explains the outfit, I guess", Will said with a smile.

He had wondered about the way she was decked out. Jenny was wearing a two-gun outfit with what looked to be twin three and a half inch barreled revolvers. He was willing to bet that they had fixed her up with shortened versions of the 544's he was wearing. There were at least three knives that he could see (and, knowing Dominga, probably at least three that he couldn't). That wasn't all, though. Her horse had two scabbards. The one on the right held a repeater, and the other had a twelve-gauge coach gun.

"You realize that this ain't no picnic, right?" he asked. "There's a lot of rough country between here and Galveston."

"Don't worry about me," Jenny proclaimed, "I'll be just fine. I ain't no city girl. I growed up on a farm, an' been doin' a man's work fer quite a spell, now. I kin take care of myself just fine."

They finished gathering their supplies while getting to know each other a little better. Will was impressed with her confidence, as well as the sure way she went about the tasks set to her.

For all her calm demeanor, Jenny was in turmoil. There were very few men she had ever seen that she could tolerate, and every one of those, she had met after she arrived in Olympus. Will was at the top of the list, though. She had never seen a man like him, before.

The way he treated her made her weak in the knees, along with damp between her legs. The girls had assured her that she had a chance, but she'd have to work at it. Will was no pushover most of the time they had told her, but they knew the kind of woman he couldn't resist. They thought she filled the bill.

When they were done, two packhorses were fully loaded. The final inventory took longer than Will would have liked. He was constantly interrupted to answer questions that were totally unnecessary. He knew that the only reason the questions were asked, was because he happened to be there. Jenny ended up doing most of the final check by herself. It was almost five in the afternoon before they were able to set out on their long journey.

Will and Jenny rode close enough to talk. Will was becoming more impressed with her by the second. She seemed to be as tough as Becky, and as witty as all of his wives.

She knew a lot about the country, too. It didn't take long for Will to let her pick the trail. She did a better job than he could.

He found out more about her past, too. Jenny had grown up on a farm, as she had said. However, it had been a rough childhood. Parents who used their children for cheap labor pissed Will off.

When they treated their offspring differently, it was worse. Jenny had two brothers who could seem to do no wrong in their parent's eyes. She was blamed for everything that they had done, or had failed to do.

This had caused a lot of fights. The fact that she began to win most of them, hadn't gone over very well. It all finally blew up, when both of her brothers ganged up on her in the barn. Their intent had been to rape her, but their plan hadn't worked out very well. She broke the arm of the oldest one, and the doctor had doubts as to whether the youngest would ever be able to produce children. She had kicked him pretty hard.

That news was immediately followed by her folk's decision to sell her, the very next day. That night she had taken a rifle and a horse, and had left. Three months of travel and living off the land had brought her to Olympus.

They made close to seven miles before making camp beside a small stream. Will believed it was planned, but Jenny swore she had no idea what he was talking about.

"How was I supposed to know what a sleeping bag is?" she complained. "I ain't never seen one a'fore! I been usin' a bedroll all my life, an' a tent? I ain't never used one, so how could I have known what it was? Besides, that one looks to be big enough fer two!"

Will was inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt, but it still seemed suspicious to him. He put the tent up, while Jenny started a fire for coffee. They turned in early, so they could start at sunup. Things quickly got embarrassing from there. Jenny didn't seem to know what 'modesty' was. She also had never heard of a brassiere.

"What are you lookin' at?" she snapped. "I know they ain't much, but there ain't no need to be rude about it!"

"Lord, help me!" Will groaned, as he took in the sight of Jenny. She was dressed only in a pair of baggy bloomers. It might have been true that she was small-breasted, but any larger wouldn't have fit her. She was a short and redheaded Vicky, hard body and all.

Will managed to close his mouth, and moan, "Are you sure those vixens didn't put you up to this?"

"I done tol' you that they didn't, and I ain't no liar, Will.", she scolded. "Why do ya ask?"

"Because you're so pretty I ain't sure I can control myself, Jenny," Will groaned. "Besides that, I think you're quite a woman."

Will knew immediately that he'd said the wrong thing. Jenny's smile changed twilight into noon, as she beamed at him.

The tent was a tight fit, but that bothered Will a lot more than it did Jenny. They used the sleeping bag as a pad, and the night was too warm for a blanket. He fell asleep spooned against her tight little bottom. With just his boxers and those silly looking underpants between his raging hard on and her, it was a long time before he dozed off.

As soon as he recognized the position he was in when woke up, Will thought, 'Déjà vu, all over again.'

It seemed to be the same predicament he had experienced after his first night with Carrie... almost. The only difference was the small hand that seemed to be stroking his still hard shaft.

When Jenny felt him stir, she quickly released him. She knew that 'the jig was up', though. Will could hear the blush in her voice, as she said

"I'm sorry. It's just that I ain't never seen one of them before. Once I felt it, I couldn't seem to let it go."

"Don't worry about it" Will said as he caressed her hard little nipple. "I know exactly what you mean."

Jenny shuddered as Will nibbled her neck, and just as Carrie did, had Will on his back in an instant. She didn't try to do more than kiss him, though. From her attempt, it was her first, too. She was a quick learner, though. The kiss progressed into four-alarm territory, before she broke away in shock.

"Oh, damn, I'm sorry!" she squealed. "I don't know what I was thinkin'! You can pretend it didn't happen, it was all my doin', it don't hafta' mean nothin'!"

Will shut her up by pulling her in for another kiss. When he finally let go, he smiled and said

"There, feel better now? That one was all my doin'."

"You can't mean that, Will. I'm so scrawny that folks say I'm more boy than girl. Besides, I ain't smart like the others. I don't know nothin' about anything, but farmin' an' fightin'."

"Which happen to be two of the things we need the most", Will reminded her. "Don't be sellin' yourself short, either. You might not have book learnin', but you're smarter than most people. You can't get common sense out of a book. If you want to learn anything, there's plenty of folks that would be mighty happy to teach it to you."

"Then by that kiss... Does that mean you want to..." she stuttered.

"Marry up with you?" Will said with a rueful grin. "Why do you think my 'other' wives sent you? Those scamps knew exactly what they were doin'. They always do. They figured me out on day one. I know exactly what set 'em off, too."

"What's that?" Jenny asked with an intriguing wiggle against him.

"Pauli brought a lot of news back from Frankville," Will explained, "including the fact that there was a feller there who had seven wives. I expect they didn't take kindly to the fact that there was a tie, and were on the lookout for someone as irresistible as you are. Whether you knew it or not," Will concluded, "We were both set up."

"Do you mind much?" asked Jenny?

"Not in the least," replied Will. "In fact, I intend to thank each and every one of the devious young things, just as soon as we get home."

"Home..." sighed Jenny. "That sounds really nice. If we're ever gonna get there, we better get movin' though. As nice as this is, daylight's burnin'. I want to stop early today, though... OK?"

"Most definitely," Will replied with a leer. "The earlier, the better!"

Jenny was full of questions as they packed up.

"Do you think they'll still attack after what happened in Coffeyville?"

"It probably depends on them even finding out in time. I don't think they can."

"Do you think we can make it in time?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Weather, river conditions, supplies, and who knows what else, could slow us down. We'll just have to do the best we can."

They talked some more over lunch, which Jenny provided by shooting a rabbit from the saddle. The part that impressed Will, was the nonchalant way in which she did it. She wouldn't even let him help, other than allowing him to start a fire.

They managed to make good time, even if they did stop two hours earlier than yesterday. Jenny picked the spot, and it was perfect. There was a nice stand of pines along a creek that had a nice pool just yards from the campsite.

"This is the spot", she announced, "Where you make me yours. But first, as soon as we get these critters hobbled, we need to hunt up some dinner. Then, we need to dig some soap out of that pack. I plan for both of us to be clean before we bed down."

Will wanted to laugh at the way she had everything all planned out. But the serious way in which she said it, helped him keep it to a smile.

Jenny was in a hurry, so dinner was two squirrels that didn't have the sense to run. The bath was a lot of fun, though. Maybe too much fun. Jenny wouldn't wait long enough for them to dry out. Will hastily gathered some pine needles and threw a blanket over them.

Will spent a lot of time on Jenny's perky little mounds. She seemed to like that a lot, because she was in a daze when Will moved lower.

'What in the world is he doing?' Jenny thought. 'It feels really nice, whatever it is!'

When it finally dawned on her, she didn't know what to think. Men didn't do that, did they?

"OooohYesssTheyDooooo!"

She didn't even realize that she had screamed that. Nothing else seemed to register, either. The only things in her world were the incredible and new feelings rushing like a tidal wave through her young body. Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her, as Will lavished attention on the juncture of her thighs. She couldn't stay still if she had tried. When the 'big one' hit, she was afraid she would crush Will's head, the way her legs snapped closed!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.