Will and Carrie
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Will Robinson has been an EMT, history teacher, and an electrical engineer. A history and western buff, he finds himself sent to an alternative time line, along with companion, to a place comparable to 1860's western America. Will their knowledge be enough?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Group Sex   Harem   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

They couldn't tell if he was 'jolly', but he certainly wasn't green. He was big, though. The doorway was eight feet tall, and it looked like he'd been forced to duck, in order to enter the room.

"Uhh, hello?" Carrie ventured.

"Greetings, travelers," The large being said. "Zeus, at your service. I believe it is time for you to discover why you have been transported to this dimension.

After several attempts at speech, Will managed to say, "Sounds like a plan."

Zeus smiled at that and said, "My father, Chronos and I, worked together to bring you here. Apollo was kind enough to assist in returning both of you to perfect health. You will need it, if you are to survive long in this place.

Will took advantage of the pause, and asked the question they had been pondering since the night of the storm.

"Where, or when the hell, are we?"

Carrie added, "And how did it happen?"

"You have been moved back in time, approximately one hundred and fifty of your years, courtesy of Chronos. I provided the power to accomplish this feat, by providing the lightning, as you may recall. It takes tremendous power to travel through time.

"As to where you are" he added, "It would be easiest for you to think of it as an 'alternate timeline'. It is that, but it's also in a slightly different dimension than the one you call home."

"The next big question," Will said, "is why? I hope you're not going to tell us that a bunch of Gods were sitting around bored one day and one of you decided you should break the monotony by 'fucking with the natives' to get a few laughs.

"We are not quite that shallow, despite what you have learned to 'teach' in your classes, mortal! This is but one of the realities we oversee. Yours may have abandoned the 'true way' centuries ago, but others have not. We do not take our responsibilities to those that still believe, lightly! You would do well to remember that. Angering a God is not the wisest decision you might make, and could well be your last!"

Carrie held her hands up in surrender. "All right, already! We get the point! You should understand our point of view as well. All our lives we were taught that you were some kind of myth, and here you are in all your big, Godly, hunkiness. In the flesh, no less! I'm not particularly religious, and I'm pretty sure Will ain't either. That makes this even harder to accept! You kind of slapped us in the face with it, y'know?"

Will added, "There's no denying you exist, now. I apologize if I offended you, but the question is still valid... Why?"

"This aspect of reality has always disappointed us," Zeus sighed. "The steady decline of civilization here, eventually causes the extinction of all humans in this plane, due to their short-sightedness and stupidity. War and pestilence plague this land from its beginning. Something must be changed, if it is to survive. It is hoped that by introducing the pair of you to this reality, you might assist in guiding the population onto the path towards a productive civilization."

"What are we supposed to do?" Carrie asked.

"We will give you no guidelines. We may assist you if it is needed, or required. We cannot interfere in free will. Because of this, you are to do as you see fit. We believe that will be sufficient."

Will followed with, "Why us? Surely there were better candidates than a fourteen year old girl, and a nobody like me?"

"Do not underestimate your capabilities or strengths, mortal. Both of you possess the skills and personal traits we have long awaited. One final item made this the perfect time, and you the perfect catalysts, to begin the changes necessary. The times of your deaths were near, in your reality. Both of you would have perished within a month, had we not intervened."

You are also skilled in the use of weapons. This, we believe, you will need. More importantly, you both possess what humans refer to as 'ingenuity'. It might surprise you that many of your beliefs and ethics adhere to our code of conduct. In short, there were no better candidates, and no better time to act."

Will was not convinced. "What possible affect could two people have upon an entire world?" he asked. "It's an impossible undertaking!"

Zeus chuckled, and the building shook. "Have faith in our abilities, mortal. Have faith in your own, as well. One small snowflake may begin an avalanche. One small drop of rain at a time may erode a mountain, over eons. We do not expect to see any results from your actions for quite some time. You will both be dust, before the slightest deviation in this plane's path occurs. You are to be the snowflakes that begin our avalanche, and your actions are to be as the raindrops of time!"

Will was still shaking his head as Zeus evaporated. When he was gone, they looked at each other and laughed.

Carrie got control of herself first, and quipped, "You know what this means, don't you?"

"Beats the hell out of me," Will answered.

Carrie barely controlled her mirth as she blurted "We can fuck like rabbits without worrying about killin' ourselves!"

Will smiled. "There is that, I suppose. Looks like we've got a lot of work ahead of us, though."

Carrie got serious. "Like what?"

"I think the first thing we should do," he said, "is to stake a claim to the area with the most gold deposits. That is, if such a thing as 'claims' exist. Then, maybe we should start another town right around here."

"I bet I know what you're thinking." Carrie said. "There has to be at least a few folks around with a little common sense! If we could start just a little place where slavery ain't allowed, maybe it would grow!"

"Maybe," Will allowed. "I'm thinkin' we'd have a fight on our hands, if we go 'whole hog' at the beginning. What I think, is that we make sure that everybody is treated right. If that's the case, then the folks that aren't all that happy with the way things are will come to us, eventually."

"The first thing I'd like to do is find out if they have any seed for corn, barley, and hops in town. I also want some seed for our 'truck' garden. I only stocked enough for myself.

"That will have to wait a day or so," Carrie said. "You're gonna be real busy tonight, and very sore tomorrow. Them three's been pantin' all damn day. Lian even had some dice! They used 'em to see who got to go first."

Will couldn't help it. "Who won?"

He winced when she said "Wei."

Carrie laughed at his expression and added. Don't let 'em wear you out too much, I want leftovers, tonight!"

Will almost did a one-man three-legged race to the cabin, when she informed him that all the other girls wanted to watch, including herself. Carrie seemed almost as revved up about that little tid-bit of information, as Will was.

They were the only two with clothes on, Will noticed upon entering. The three Chinese cuties soon cured that, and led them into the room they had worked so diligently to prepare.

Upon entering, Will and Carrie were both speechless. The little vixens must be some kind of seamstresses! What had been two doubles was now one very large bed. They had no idea how the frame had been managed, but it looked sturdy enough.

It had better be!

Wei was extremely wound up. She seemed to think Will was just going to jump on her, and begin pounding away on her petite little frame. She jumped on the mattress and spread her legs wide.

Carrie was the only one who understood when Will remarked, "Looks like dinner is served!"

They figured it out pretty quick, though. He had Wei babbling incoherently in Cantonese before five minutes had elapsed. She was so short that he had no trouble reaching her pert little breasts, either. The dual action had her creating a veritable flood from her tight and tasty twat.

She did something then that Will had never seen before, though he had heard of it. Wei came, and hard! When she did, a stream shot from her pussy, and it wasn't due to lack of bladder control. She squirted! Will was fascinated, so he decided that he'd like to see it again.

It was just as entertaining, but his erection was getting painful. He decided that he should soak it somewhere warm and wet.

Wei seemed to think that was a fine idea. Will had his doubts about fitting, and had no way to tell if he was hurting her or not. She still wasn't speaking his language. Will stopped halfway home, and looked at the others. Genji's eyes were locked on their midsection, but must have noticed his concern.

She said huskily, "Wei say, 'Please fuck my little hole very hard, Master.'"

Lian tore her eyes away from their joining and said, "If you care for her, you must do this."

He fit inside of her, eventually. When Will bottomed out, Wei went completely wild. Her cousin and sister translated. After a while, Will was pretty sure what 'please', 'fuck', 'me', and 'harder' sounded like in her language. She did have one very loud and intense orgasm. Will had barely been able to hold out that long. She was so tight that he heard his dick pop out of her when it deflated enough to do so.

These girls were prepared! A basin of warm water, along with several cloths, were nearby. He was quickly cleaned up. A semi-conscious Wei was moved to the side. Three very busy mouths went to work on him. It didn't take much effort to get him ready again. The sight of their efforts alone, would have sufficed!

He was enjoying the sensations immensely, though. Deciding that he'd like to feel them for a bit longer, he moved the taller Lian into a comfortable sixty-nine position. The girl was actually dripping in excitement already. She squealed out her pleasure, moments before requesting the same treatment Wei had received.

'Hell, ' Will thought, grinning at his mental pun, 'it might be a rut I'm in, but it's a damn fine one!'

After a slight bit of discomfort for Lian, it was off to the races again. He was tiring a bit, now, and decided to teach Lian a new trick.

He rolled them over to let her do some of the work. She was a very hard worker! Will could sometimes hear the bed springs over her constant vocalizations. She managed two good ones before Will lost control and joined her.

Much to Genji's displeasure, Will was done for a while. Carrie had thought ahead, though. She brought a tray of drinks and sandwiches into the room. Will was hungry, and more than a little thirsty. He managed a snack, and half a beer, before Genji figured he'd had enough of a break.

With all of the visual stimulation, it appeared that she was correct. Will's trusty compass was pointing north again. She wasted no time in taking advantage of that fact. As soon as it was straight enough to do the job, Genji mounted up. Will supposed she thought what Lian had done looked like fun.

Unfortunately, she forgot one important fact. She had a hymen.

Genji must have been in a hurry. She dropped down, and bottomed out, in one move. It sounded like a very painful decision. She froze in place with a look of disbelief on her face.

Her expression seemed to shout, 'I thought this was supposed to feel good!'

The other girls wasted no time explaining the situation to her, and before they had finished, she seemed to have recovered. Genji did go slower than the others, and Will was thankful for that. He was getting a bit sore, himself. She did ask him if he would take over and give her some of what the others had experienced, at the end. By then, he was feeling a little better, and was happy to oblige.

Carrie insisted that he should rest. She told the other girls to get dressed.

"It's about time y'all learned how to take care of the critters," she told them.

They wearily complied. It was almost humorous to watch them leave the room... Wei, especially. She was walking like a Chinese cowgirl.

When they returned, Carrie made good her promise. She was very gentle, though.

"We don't want to break our new toy," she explained to the others. "It's the only one we got, an' it has to last us a long time!"

Wei got a chuckle out of all of them when she observed, "Maybe we should take turn? Four in one night all the time, and he wear down to nothing, 'fore long!"

After breakfast and chores in the morning, Carrie suggested they teach the new additions how to shoot. The idea went over even worse than riding a horse had.

They did see the necessity, once it was explained to them. It quickly became evident that handguns were completely out of the question for now. When they fired a pistol, the safest place to stand appeared to be in front of them.

Long guns worked out better. Surprisingly, Wei was the best shot of the three. Genji could hit the target close enough to do serious damage, also. Lian was a different story.

'If I were a bird, ' Will thought, 'I'd steer clear of her.'

Everything went up in the air. Strangely enough, she took to a ten-gauge shotgun pretty well. He ended up setting her up with that, while Genji and Wei practiced a bit more with their rifles.

Wei was actually using a Sharps .50. She was warned about what the kick would do to her shoulder, but she seemed to handle the recoil fairly well. Genji was using a .44- .40 Winchester, and had no trouble.

That night, Carrie was the Lone Ranger in the saddle. The others were just too sore. Will wasn't complaining. He was still a bit tender himself!

As soon as the morning chores were done, Will headed to town to check on some seed. Carrie protested, but was eventually convinced to stay in the cabin. She gave him a list of things to pick up. The girls, including Carrie, needed more clothes.

Will didn't feel like messing with Jughead's attitude, so he took one of the would-be outlaw's mounts with him for a packhorse. The trip to town was uneventful, as was his shopping. He was about to leave town when everything went to hell.

Four men stepped into the street and blocked his way. One seemed to be the leader and stepped forward.

"That be Samm'l's hoss. You be th' one done kilt my cuzzin'? We foun' him an' Jeb laid out in th' middle o' the damn road!"

Will was close to the hitching rail and secured both animals before answering.

"If you're talking about the two fellers that tried to rob me, then the answer would be yes. I don't take kindly to folks pointing guns at me. I pointed mine right back at 'em!"

"You be lyin'!" he spat. "I think you be nuthin' but a low-down stealin' hoss thief!"

Will sighed. "I s'pose you expect me to take offense at that and draw. You figure it's four against one, and you can take me easy, is that right? Well, gents, if you're that anxious to die, open the ball, and let's get it over with. I don't feel much like talkin'. I'm a mite hungry and need to get home to supper!"

Will had hoped they would back down, but he guessed they were just too stupid when they reached for their guns.

He had briefly been involved in some "cowboy action" contests. Because of this, Will had become quite profficient with both hands. He used them. The last one might have been a close thing, but before Will could line up on him, somebody beat him to it.

He turned, not sure if the newcomer was a threat or not. Evidently, he was friendly. His pistol was already back in the holster.

He, and three others walked toward Will, but they looked to be smiling. When they got close enough, the one who had fired stuck his hand out.

As Will took it, the stranger said, "Howdy. Name's Artie. These here worthless no-'counts are my brothers."

He began pointing, naming Cal, Frank, and Hap.

Will introduced himself, and the three offered to buy him a drink.

Will remembered the saloon and nodded that way.

"In there? Y'all actually drink that stuff? You must be tougher than you look!"

Artie laughed and replied, "You kiddin'? Nobody in his right mind would drink the swill ol' Amos sells! I meant at the hotel. It ain't bad, for these parts. Not good, mind you, but it ain't killed us off, yet.

"Ain't been here that long," Frank volunteered. "Give it some time."

They led the way to the hotel, and to a table. Will was a little surprised when they all got a beer. Two of the brothers looked pretty young.

Artie must have noticed Will's raised eyebrows. "They been doin' a man's work for a good spell. Frank an' me ain't about to tell them how to drink."

He gestured to the first of the younger two. "Cap is nigh on to eighteen, anyway."

"Hap is crowdin' in on sixteen," followed his nod at the other.

Will agreed. "That's the way it should be. It looks as if you need to grow up in a hurry around here, anyway."

"Wouldn't know about that," Frank said. "But it's the case most places. I 'spect it's right, here, too."

Will discovered some interesting things. For one, if you killed a man in a fair fight, everything the dead one owned was then the property of the winner. This included any women he might have had. It was definitely a strange place.

One other item of interest was that all one needed to do to claim land was to put in markers. It was up to the person claiming the land to defend the claim.

Will told them that if the three he had shot had owned any horses, they'd be useful. They seemed surprised when he added that he hoped they hadn't had any women.

He shrugged and said, "One's enough for me, and I have a fine woman. There's three more at my place. To tell the truth, I think it's three too many!"

After they laughed, he continued, saying, "They're sweet girls. They're pretty as all get-out, too. It's a problem I don't have any idea how to solve."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.