Master PC - Child of the Program - Cover

Master PC - Child of the Program

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 38: Houses

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 38: Houses - Sequel to Master PC - The Protector Ral is ready to fly back to West Virginia to confront his parents about his adoption. However a series of encounters forces him to send his girls to the four winds, scattering them for their own safety. Learning more about himself and why everything is happening, Ral's world turns up-side-down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

Nervousness would have been expected as a small horde of people approached Michael and me. I was more than nervous. I was ready to run for my life. Michael honestly didn't expect anything to happen, but I wasn't so sure.

"Does your House Lady always travel with so many people?" I whispered.

"No. She usually has her personal assistant and one or two others." Michael glanced at me sideways. "I can only imagine the others are curious about you more than anything."

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of."

Michael didn't ask what I meant but stepped forward and held out his hand to Lady Laura Arneson of House Isaacs. I had almost expected him to bow or kneel, but he merely shook her hand and talked to her in low tones like someone might with anyone else. I guess the title and all the fears had me on such an edge I was getting ready for just about any possibility.

Lady Arneson was a very attractive woman. Her hair was a normal brown and tied up in a tight bun, but I could tell it would fall easily to her waist. Her face had high cheek bones and well-shaped lips. She wore light make-up and dark sunglasses. I didn't think the sunglasses were necessary with the heavy overcast, but then some wore them outside all the time just like a coat in the winter. She did wear a long trench coat that was buttoned up and tied at the waist. It covered whatever she wore underneath and her hands were deep in her pockets.

I had gotten dressed after saving my family, but I was still cold even in my new coat and scarf. I huddled against the chill air and waited their approach. Lady Arneson didn't waver or slow as she approached. She was determined to meet me.

Glancing over at my family, I noted worried looks on Chloe and Yvonne's faces. They knew what this might mean and like me waited anxiously to see what was going to happen.

"If I have to fight, get my family to safety, please, " I thought to my girls. Everyone nodded.

I looked back at the approaching crowd and waited on the edge of a razor between holding my ground and running as Lady Arneson stopped in front of me. She had a pleasant smile and held out her hand to me. "Mr. Nautikuus, at last we meet."

Michael looked a touch shocked. I don't think he knew that she was aware of my birth name. Then again, I wasn't sure there was much she wasn't aware of. If she was anything like me, she could communicate with all of those bound to her and I was sure she had many, many more to draw information from than I did.

I wore gloves as did Lady Arneson. Slowly I reached out and took her hand. She shook mine slow and gentle. The pleasant look on her face never faltered.

"I know you must be nervous, maybe even a bit paranoid, so I will keep this short and to the point. I wish to thank you, Mr. Nautikuus for your assistance. We have been after the individual for quite some time and had not even found out who it was until you stepped in to help."

She let go of my hand. I put it back in my pocket. "Well, considering he was after my family, I couldn't just sit by and do nothing."

She nodded. "I understand. Anyone would protect their family just as readily, though from the reports I received, not many would have necessarily survived the experience just as I heard you had almost not."

"He didn't hurt me so much as get lucky."

"Luck holds more sway over any fight than anyone would care to guess. His luck was not enough. If he had killed you, then your family would still be at his mercy and we would be no closer to stopping him."

"You do realize that his issue is with himself more than anyone else. He's trying to find a way to justify what happened to him and needs help. He doesn't need a prison or punishment."

Lady Arneson shook her head. "He's already killed before, Mr. Nautikuus. This is not a matter of what has happened only recently. He is wanted by state and local police as well as House Isaacs. He will stand trial for his crimes and face punishment."

"What kind of punishment?"

"That is for the courts and our Council to decide."

"Who will be looking for him?"

"Our Dragons alongside the civilian police and maybe even the FBI. I daresay that only we will be able to contend with his abilities though."

"You should not send those who helped cause his psychosis to find him. That will only torture him further."

She cocked her head to the side. "Oh? And how do you know of what ails Randal Nautikuus?"

I looked past the Lady to Michael. Obviously he had not told her everything he knew about me, and apparently neither had Andrea. That was more of a surprise. The problem was now, if I wanted to find Randal help for real, then I needed to be more forthcoming. I turned back to the Lady. "I can see the memories of others. His memories told me what had happened to cause his current problems."

I could see the Lady's eyebrow raise and she turned to look at Michael. His face remained neutral, if a bit surprised, as though my news had caught him off guard as well as her.

Lady Arneson looked back at me. "Tell me, Mr. Nautikuus. Just what are your intentions?"

I was taken aback for a moment. "Intentions? I guess I don't understand the question."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.