Master PC - Child of the Program - Cover

Master PC - Child of the Program

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 18: Mark of a Magi

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18: Mark of a Magi - Sequel to Master PC - The Protector Ral is ready to fly back to West Virginia to confront his parents about his adoption. However a series of encounters forces him to send his girls to the four winds, scattering them for their own safety. Learning more about himself and why everything is happening, Ral's world turns up-side-down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

The morning sun was heavily subdued as it tried to shine through my window. It was early and I had rolled over to cover my head. Brushing against Mandy's fur-lined form reminded me of her predicament. I wasn't in the mood, but then, what would really be accepted as sex between us?

I pressed up close to her and she snuggled back into me but kept sleeping. Reaching around, I ran my hand over her body. The areas not covered with fur were baby soft and cooler to the touch. Her nipples hardened and I lightly grazed them. Of all the features of a woman's body, breasts were the first thing I would focus on. I wouldn't let any other part of her go untouched, but breasts were always special to me. I didn't know why, it was just the way I felt.

I rubbed her boobs. Lightly. Slowly. Pressed my hand between them, allowing the weight of one to press my hand into the other. I sometimes fell asleep in such a position, but that wasn't the intent this morning. Then I ran my hand down her exposed belly until I hit the area of fur just above her pussy. Using my legs, I got her to roll partially toward me and open up. Watching her peaceful face, I touched her sex. She dreamed about running in fields while I pressed my first two fingers into her warm pussy. She wasn't wet. She was still asleep. I brought my hand up and sucked on the fingers, leaving them wet with saliva and enjoying the flavor that lingered from her. The next attempt was easier. Very quickly I had her heating up, getting wet and breathing heavier. She remained asleep, unknowing of my attention to her body, but her body responded and it was my curiosity to whether the changeable nature I had affected her with would interpret what I was doing as sex.

I pressed inside her, feeling her inner walls and finding the nerve cluster that would normally have Mandy climbing bed posts or headboards as she sang out in ecstasy. Her natural lube kept her from getting raw as I rubbed that button. With my thumb, I added a bit more sensation by rubbing her swelling clit. She started writhing, moaning softly and spreading her legs more. I was getting her close but something more was needed to send her over the edge.

Watching her move, and the way her full breasts shook, I leaned down and took a nipple between my lips. I was hard as a rock and would have been happy to do her the way she would probably prefer, but I wanted to know what restrictions we had. I knew she had to cum and it had to be because she was having sex with me. So, if I fingered her to orgasm, was that the same?

Her body straightened. Her pussy clamped down on my hand and it almost felt like it was sucking on my fingers. Her arms wrapped around my head and smothered me against her big boob. I knew those signs. Orgasm had been achieved.

When she relaxed and I sat up, she looked at me with big blue eyes rather than amber. "What a way to wake up..." she said with a soft smile.

I moved up and kissed her. She wrapped her body around mine and refused to let go. When she felt my hard cock against her leg she whispered, "Now I get to have all of you..."

{hr}

Twenty minutes later, Mandy slipped out of the room, quiet as a mouse. The sight of her sneaking along with only a sheet wrapped around her had me getting hard again. I flopped back onto my bed, wondering if I would ever get control of my thoughts.

"A shower, an ice-cold shower is what I need," I mumbled as I got up again. After putting on a pair of shorts and grabbing my shower kit, I snuck over to the upstairs bathroom. To my dismay, it was locked and I heard the shower going already. I could have sworn I heard other sounds coming from inside too, but...

"You can use my shower again, honey."

I jumped and spun on the spot. Mom stood there, still wearing her bathrobe. In the early morning light, her skin glowed along with the smile on her face. She strolled over to me and stood close enough for her robes to brush my skin but not to press against me.

I didn't mind her standing so close. I didn't even mind seeing her as such a beautiful woman wearing what I was sure was only her bathrobe. No, the problem was, I wanted sex and Mandy was sated. I needed to get to that shower.

Mom noted my hesitation. "It's okay," she said as she ran her fingers along the side of my face. I felt her desire again, only this morning it was stronger.

I grinned slightly, trying to look more relaxed, and slipped past her.

Just like the previous morning, a clean towel and the same scrubby were waiting for me on the counter. Had she anticipated this or just wanted to offer me a bit of seclusion for another reason? Yeah, paranoia was definitely back.

The back rub she had tried to give me the night before had ended up with her humping me. We had been alone then and I was pretty sure if she had really wanted me, we could have moved to her bedroom. Maybe she wanted to stay in the living room to maintain that bit of restraint due to the possibility of being caught? Maybe that chance excited her, but if so, then why not go further? Was this her way of apologizing for what she might have considered a wrong-doing? If she was following commands from a Mind Magi she was bound to, then I was sure private showers in her bathroom weren't an apology.

There was still the mundane possibility that she was just lonely. She hadn't been with Dad in a while and she didn't know about my frolics with the girls. She might have expected me to either bolt or take us to the next level. What if I were her real son? Would she have come to me for such comforts? Doubtful. Was she using me to get back at Dad? Possible. I shook my head as I closed the bathroom door and shucked my shorts. Why would she do that? Was there a possibility that she had fooled around before? Maybe. What if Dad was just too busy to take care of her? I had worried about taking care of all of my girls, but they had proven that if they wanted attention, they knew how to get it from me. There was typically no subtlety about it either. So, Mom had used me to get off. Was it really that big of a deal? Not really. She wasn't bound to me, and as long as I kept my Charm — and more importantly, my desires — in check, that wouldn't be a concern.

The big Jacuzzi tub that could hold two, possibly three adults was tempting. The showers back home were mostly impersonal, but then my girls and I shared them at every opportunity. The bedroom wasn't the only place we enjoyed each others' physical attentions. The thought of a bath had a certain appeal. Still, I wanted in and out. No lingering for any accidental walk-ins. So, I stepped into the shower stall.

The water felt good. I stood under the pulsing stream for a moment, letting it beat on my back and shoulders. Then I got some shampoo and lathered up my hair. Regardless of how much shampoo ads talked about no-tears shampoos, I always closed my eyes when washing or conditioning my hair. Years of habit. I was also used to feeling the occasional cold draft due to the construction of the showers back in Texas.

Cold draft?

I turned to rinse out my hair. I wanted to see who was in the shower with me. Then I felt hands on my chest. "Who's there?"

Whoever it was didn't answer. And whoever they were, they were moving down toward my swelling penis.

Furiously, I wiped the water from my eyes, but in my rush, the sting of soap hit me. So much for "no-tears".

Those hands moved down to my thighs, bypassing my hardening member. I started to turn, to pull away from the invader, but they grabbed my hips and held me. The hands weren't strong and I would have continued to struggle if I hadn't felt more of their warm, wet flesh against mine.

My need was overriding my sensibility and restraint. A pair of soft, large breasts pressed to the sides of my heated rod. Involuntarily, I thrust, pressing myself to the cleavage I was sliding through. My hips began bucking, helping me race toward climax.

I threw my head back to let the shower wash the soap from my face and eyes. Then I felt another sensation that I enjoyed very much. Those soft, insistent hands held up my throbbing cock and a pair of soft, moist lips wrapped around the tip. I could feel the slight graze of teeth, the swish of their tongue and the warm seal of their lips. They didn't take me very far in. Having a penis as big as mine makes it difficult for most women to deep-throat me. Length would be one thing, but I was thick too. Whoever she was, she was trying though.

I wanted it too. To feel my cock slide further between those lips, to not be teased with only my cock head in her mouth and the shaft left out. The sensation shifted and I knew my powers were following my desire. I felt the warm liquid, though it was very much like the hot water in the shower, I knew it wasn't. This feeling was under the skin. Inside my cock, but not like peeing. That was still different. The warm liquid moved into her mouth and vanished. Then I advanced further into her oral embrace. I slid in, squeezing into her throat, feeling her breathing heavily through her nose, enjoying her voice as she moaned both from the passing of my power and her enjoyment of taking me deeper in her.

I refocused and got the soap and water out of my face. After testing and rinsing a couple of more times, I could see. Then I looked down.

One part of me had hoped it was Mandy. The touch told me it wasn't. A small recess in my mind had even considered Monique, but I was pretty certain she was making those additional noises in the upstairs shower with Ryan. So, when I looked down and saw my Mom, with my cock almost completely engulfed by her mouth, I wasn't completely surprised. She was on her knees, her hands on my hips, her nostrils flared from breathing and my shaft sliding forward until my pubic hair brushed her nose.

She looked up at me, her eyes burning with the same desire Monique had been filled with the day before. I reached out to Mom's emotions and thoughts. Her body wasn't just burning. She was engulfed in an inferno of lust. Her thoughts were disjointed, mostly images, all of the many different things she would do with me.

What was it my girls had suggested? That Mom was bound to another Mind Magi. This was the perfect opportunity for that body search.

I had to focus, to not release while her desires were running rampant through both of us, but I also needed to know if she tapered off and wanted to end what was happening. Control of the situation was needed and at the moment, I would do anything she wanted. Come on! One strong clamp of her jaws and I was done for.

I cupped her face with my hands and held her firmly. I pulled back and pressed forward, slowly, letting her feel just how far she had me. The problem was it felt good, really good. I had to keep my composure. I needed to know there was a reason for what was going on. The problem was my body was more than willing to spray her down repeatedly and she would work me toward that very thing. She wanted to taste me, feel my hot sperm splatter her body, even be filled with it in both her pussy and ass. Nothing at the moment was taboo or too disgusting.

A few more strokes and my first load would be poured into her throat, past her taste buds and excited lips. I pulled back. Mom tried to hold onto me, to move faster and bring about the climax she wanted from me.

That's when the thought surfaced. She had gotten off last night. Now, it was about me getting off...

The command was there, loud and clear. She was supposed to make me cum as many times as it took to make up for her slight the night before. What kind of Mind Magi sent his Schiavi to someone else to get them off?

I pulled from Mom's lips with an audible pop. She tried to pull me back to my mouth, but I held her firm. "No, not yet," I said softly.

She looked up at me and began to stand, rubbing as much of her body against mine as possible. She was definitely Mandy and Monique's mother. I had seen the similarities between the girls' bodies and now I was seeing the original plans.

She stood up, back arched, breasts full and standing proudly. Her nipples were hard, with puckered areolas, and the way the water splashed and ran down her skin in rivulets had me throbbing for much of what she had thought of doing with me. The look in her eyes was smoldering. The fire behind them would be able to melt the ego of the most confident man, and I was only confident in the sack. Her hair was already pulled back and wet and her hands roamed her body, pulling my eyes here and there. A sleek and slim waist, smooth, swelling hips, muscular thighs and calves and even sexy feet all held her up in the most provocative pose she could muster. I'll tell you this: it worked.

Considering she had just let me visually roam her body, half of my examination of her was finished. I pulled her around, turning her so I could appreciate the view from behind and she turned happily. Her back seemed flawless, shoulder blades moving under her skin, the arch of her spine and overall torso shape splendid. Those hips added to the swell of her ass cheeks in a mouth-watering shape that begged to be touched, caressed and even have something long, hard and thick pressed against. Her legs, again, sublime.

Still no mark. What the hell?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.