Sharon - Cover

Sharon

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The premature death of his beloved wife pushes Richard Hoddinot into an almost monastic existence. Sharon brings him out of it in a way that he would never have expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Sharon was at Louise's bedside on the dot of nine and mother and daughter hugged each other.

"How are you feeling, darling?"

"A bit washed out but the headache's gone and I managed some breakfast. I've got to wait until the doctor sees me later but it looks as though I shall be able to come home today."

"That's good. I was so relieved when Nurse Louise rang me last night."

"She's brilliant. She never left me all night and held my hand and talked to me all the way through the tests. She gave me her mobile number when she went off duty this morning and said I could ring her whenever I wanted."

"I really liked her too. I felt I could trust you to her when they wouldn't let me stay."

"You know, Mum, she's twenty six and doesn't even have a boyfriend. She's just totally into this nursing thing. An' she's so pretty too."

They carried on chatting for the best part of two hours. Louise did drop off for about twenty minutes but was wide-awake again when the doctor came round.

He felt her head and neck, looked at her eyes and her throat and then said: "Your glands are still a little bit swollen but the antibiotic you're taking should soon crack that. So, I reckon we can let you go home today."

Turning to Sharon he continued: "She needs to take it very easy for the next couple of days and nothing vigorous over the weekend. All being well she can go back to school on Monday but if there's any sign of another headache or a sore throat I want you to bring her straight back here. I'll leave a note at Reception so you won't need to go to A&E.

"Mind you, I don't think there will be any recurrence. There is a very nasty bug going round but antibiotics knock it out quickly even though it leaves people feeling weak. I wouldn't be surprised if other people at Louise's school haven't picked it up.

"Anyway, young lady," turning back to Louise, "We were all pretty impressed with the way you coped with the tests last night. You're a brave girl."

"Thankyou, Doctor. I don't think I'd 've been so brave if I hadn't had Nurse Louise holding my hand."

"She's nice, isn't she?"

"Very! Um... Doctor... um... are you married?"

The doctor stared at her for a moment and then roared with laughter. "Yes, I'm afraid it's too late for you to start match-making for me."

Louise flushed and hung her head.

The doctor ruffled her hair. "I promise you, Louise, if I wasn't I'd have been after her a long time ago. Everyone loves her and when the right time comes she'll pick a winner. Anyway, I must get on. Goodbye, Louise! I won't say that I hope to see you again soon but you know what I mean!"

It took them half an hour to get Louise dressed and the paperwork dealt with but they were home in time for lunch.

Afterwards Louise went for a rest. Sharon rang Richard.

"Hello?"

"Mr H it's me.

"Hi, Sharon!"

"I just wanted to tell you Louise's home. A bit washed out so she's resting at the moment. The doctor said it was just a vicious bug and that she'll be able to go back to school Monday."

"Oh, that's good."

"I also wanted to thank you again for last night. I don't know what I'd 've done without you."

"It was nothing, my pet. I could tell over the 'phone that you were in a bit of a tizz and thought it best if you had your mind taken off the problem a bit. In any case, I enjoyed it. Wasn't that steak and kidney good?"

"Yes it was. But what you did wasn't nothing to me. It meant a great deal to me. I can't think of anyone who would've done that for me."

"Oh, I'm sure they would if they'd known about it."

"Don't you believe it. There might've been a couple of women that would've come and sat with me but they'd 'ave wittered on about meningitis an' 'ad me in a right stew. No, you was bloody marvellous an' I'm goin' to really show you next Wednesday, 'less of course you whistle before then."

Richard chuckled. "No, I don't think I'll be doing that. You've got Louise to look after at the moment and then you'll be back to work on Monday."

"I s'pose. Alright! See you Wednesday then and thanks again."

"'Bye, my pet!"

"'Bye, Mr H!"

Richard smiled as he put the telephone down. Sharon had been starting to try and get rid of her local dialect when she was talking to him and had really been pretty successful last night. Today in the relief at having Louise back safe and sound and in her emotional thanks she had reverted. In some ways he preferred her to be her natural self but it was sweet of her to try and better herself for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.