Sharon - Cover

Sharon

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The premature death of his beloved wife pushes Richard Hoddinot into an almost monastic existence. Sharon brings him out of it in a way that he would never have expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

She was naked.

He slid his left arm under her neck and with his right hand pulled her by the shoulder towards him. He slid his left arm further under her and held her in position. That left his right arm and hand free so that he could stroke her back.

She lay there acquiescent but rigid.

"Relax, Sharon, and enjoy," he whispered.

No response so he continued to stroke her upper back and shoulders marvelling at the smoothness of her skin. There wasn't a blemish that he could feel.

He kept his hand above her waist and resisted moving it anywhere near her breast. He stopped the stroking and gently combed her back with his finger-nails. She sighed and he resumed the soft stroking. She sighed again and her body relaxed a bit. He let his hand drift lower and let his middle finger just penetrate the crack of her bottom before moving back up to more familiar territory. He repeated the movement and was rewarded by a slight movement of her hips towards him.

He leaned into her and licked her ear which made her jump.

"Relax, Sharon. You have the most beautiful skin. It's so soft and so smooth. I love stroking it."

She grunted softly.

Wrapping his hand in her hair he turned her face up and gently kissed her lips. He kissed her jaw line with feathery lips and then, as she sighed again moved back to her mouth. This time her lips returned the kiss and as he opened his mouth and licked her lips they opened to accept his tongue. He probed her mouth gently and she responded equally gently, her tongue almost questioning what it should do.

His hand left her hair and slowly moved down her back. She never flinched and he moved it to stroke her left buttock and then gently to knead it. She gasped but didn't pull away.

"Are you enjoying this, Sharon?" he asked her softly.

"Mmm!"

"So, are you going to do as I tell you and let me make love to you and not just fuck you?"

"Mmm!"

"Good!"

His mouth left hers and moved to trace her neck and tease the lobes of her ears before moving down to her chest. In the meanwhile his hand moved up to cup her left breast from below. He caressed and stroked it gently.

She moaned quietly and, as her body began to move, he shifted his mouth to her nipple and kissed it. It was distended already and, as he kissed it, it hardened and grew under his lips. She moaned again and her hips began to writhe.

Continuing to work her left breast with his hand he moved his lips to her other nipple. It was already aroused and he brought it to full hardness quickly.

He was amazed at the swiftness of her arousal so moved on to the next stage. Still kneading and stroking her left breast he kissed his way down to her tummy button and inserted his tongue. It did nothing for her. She clearly didn't find it arousing or even plain ticklish.

He moved on, kissing his way across her stomach but moving steadily down until he was able to nuzzle her pubic mound.

Immediately she stiffened and Richard moved his head away. He did not want to undo all the work he had done. Going down on her could wait for another day. Instead, he began to stroke the front of her thighs. She relaxed again. Gradually he moved the stroking to her inner thighs and was pleased that she parted them to allow him access. Again he was amazed at the softness and smoothness of her skin even though he was also aware of her muscles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.