Auction Of Promises - Cover

Auction Of Promises

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 6: Visitors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Visitors - When her friend persuaded Jane to change her entry in the company's Charity Auction of Promises from '15 hours housework, no sex' to 'Slave for 15 hours, no sex' she didn't envisage one of the directors buying much more of her time and demanding more of her body.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking  

We made a light lunch and ate it in the garden. I prayed that neither the caretaker nor anyone else paid us a visit because in the bright sunlight, I was as good as naked. My prayers were not heeded. A young couple on a walking holiday stopped at the house and saw us sitting under the umbrella in the back garden. They waved and then came through the gate. "Would you mind if we fill our..." The boy stopped in mid-sentence when he saw me and then carried on, "Would you mind if we filled our water-bottles please?" Both the boy and girl were now staring at me.

"Jane, would you fill their water-bottles for them please." I replied with, "Yes sir." While walking earlier I had planned how I would deal with a situation such as this and decided the only way was to brazen it out and make it seem like nothing out of the ordinary. I would also to try and indicate I was only working to orders; orders which I was forced to obey.

"And put the kettle on, I'm sure they'd welcome a cup of tea. And bring some biscuits too." As I went indoors I heard him tell the couple to pull up a couple of chairs. By the time I returned they were chatting amicably to David about their holiday. I poured their tea when it was ready and although I tried not to, I knew I kept blushing because they just couldn't stop themselves from appraising my body so revealingly displayed under the mesh fabric.

"Are you really a slave?" Sandra, the girl blurted out, "You seem really embarrassed wearing that see-through costume."

"I am for the next two weeks," I told her and David explained that he'd bought me at a charity auction.

"And do you have to do everything he wants, I mean like..." Sandra stopped obviously realising she was asking too personal a question.

"Everything short of murder."

"Ands if you refuse?" Sandra seemed compelled to go on.

"I get spanked or worse." John, her boyfriend was looking a little red in the face, perhaps he hoped the ground would open and swallow him. He had that 'I'm not with her', look.

As often happens in mountainous areas, one moment the sun is shining and then suddenly clouds swoop down the mountains and it is raining. "I think we'd better go and head for the hostel before it gets worse," John said to Sandra, "It's still eight or nine miles away."

"There's a spare room here if you want to spend the night in reasonable comfort." I could have killed David for that offer. "There's plenty of food and stuff, isn't there Jane?"

"Perhaps we could just shelter from the rain for a bit," Sandra suggested, "We don't want to interrupt your... fun."

"It might add to it," David grinned, "But by all means come inside and see if the weather lifts." It didn't. It got worse and even I didn't wish them to leave in such conditions. For a while we chatted in the lounge but then David said, "You're not going to move from here tonight, you'd better show them the room Jane."

John agreed. "The shortest way, is over the mountain but that will be too dangerous in this weather and it's too far to go by the road unless we were lucky enough to thumb a lift before we got drenched." I knew John was having a good look at my bald cunt through the open crotch of my pants as I led the way up the stairs. By now I was almost inured to the stares, perhaps even exhibiting myself a little but I could see Sandra was somewhat embarrassed by it.

Later she volunteered to help me prepare dinner and as we scraped potatoes I could tell she wanted to say something but was holding back. "Is my behaviour shocking you?" I asked.

"Only a little," she replied.

"Are you expecting David to make you a slave too and rape you?" She looked up and I saw concern on her face. "Don't worry, he won't do it. He's paid a lot of money for me." Further questioning elicited the fact that she was sixteen and John was seventeen although the age difference was actually only four months. They'd been going out together for nearly a year and their parents approved of their choice of partner. Still I could tell she was keeping something back. "What is it Sandra?" I asked, "I know you're worried about something."

"It's John. It's me. We've... I've never done it... We've never slept together."

"Well you don't have to do it now unless you want to. If John forces you, yell at the top of your voice. However, if we hear low moans and it sounds as though you're enjoying yourselves, we'll leave you alone. You'll no doubt hear things from our room. Probably me being smacked at first." I grinned and went on, "Are you protected?" She shook her head. "Has John condoms?"

"I don't think so. We were supposed to spend every night in a Youth Hostel and they keep the sexes separate."

"Do you feel you would like to have sex with John?" Sandra blushed deeply. "I guess the answer is, yes, but you're not sure and a little afraid." Her little smile gave the answer. "I don't think David brought condoms either because he knows I'm on the pill. Whatever you do, don't have sex without them. It would be more than a little disastrous for you to go home pregnant. I'll see what David says."

After dinner while John went to the loo, I spoke to David, "Sir, may your slave have a few words with you in private on a matter of some concern to our guests?" We went into the bedroom and I explained the situation. "You're right in that I didn't bring condoms. What say we go to the Gleneagle Arms for a drink, there are usually vending machines with them in those places." We only spent an hour there and John bought the necessary protection. I spent a few minutes with Sandra in the ladies. "Only do it if you want to Sandra. Don't let John force you. I can see you two love each other so that shouldn't be a problem. Take your time and get to know each other first. Cuddle and kiss like you've no doubt done before but this time, it will probably naked flesh to naked flesh." I felt like a mother hen with all the advice I was giving out. She thanked me and said, "We talked about doing it several times but either there wasn't the opportunity or we chickened out. Perhaps tonight will really be the right time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.