The Thrill of Cheating - Cover

The Thrill of Cheating

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Why does a wife cheat? Maybe because it makes sex better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

The next morning, Jen spent a long time in the shower. She felt so ashamed and guilty. How could she let David fuck her the night before her wedding? Luckily, no one in the house had heard. Everyone reacted normally when she went downstairs to breakfast, excited at her upcoming nuptials.

As she got ready in the chapel, she kept wondering if she was doing the right thing. After she was finished dressing, just minutes from the start of the ceremony, she sent everyone away, saying she wanted to spend a few moments by herself.

Could she ever be a faithful wife? Could she tame her sexual urges? Would she be happy if she did? She was torn with conflicting thoughts and emotions.

Given what had happened the night before, she wasn't surprised when the door opened, and David walked in. He moved towards her and, without saying anything, cupped her breast. He rubbed her nipple through the satin of her wedding gown, and it grew hard under the silky fabric. "I'm going to be the first man to fuck you today." Jen didn't object, or try to stop him. She was beyond that now.

He lifted her onto a table. As he did, he pulled her gown up so it bunched around her waist. He easily ripped off her panties, and pulled out his hard cock. "Take my cock and put it in you," he commanded.

Without hesitation, Jen reached between her legs and guided David's cock into her. "Uhhh! God!" she grunted as its big head entered her. "Uhhhhhh!" she groaned as he pushed the thick shaft deep inside her. She wrapped her legs around him and dug her heels into his ass, urging him to go deeper.

David started to pound her, sending waves of pleasure through her body. A large mirror hung on the wall, and she could watch as David fucked her. He was in a suit and fully dressed, except for his big cock sticking out from his fly. She was in her wedding dress, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him. She pulled his head down to kiss him, and he stuck his tongue deep down her throat.

Between kisses Jen looked again at the mirror. Seeing herself dressed as a bride, fucking another man on her wedding day, thrilled her. She knew it was bad, but couldn't help it. It was so kinky and deliciously evil.

She almost cried out when she saw something else in the mirror. Her body tensed in alarm. David didn't notice, he just continued to fuck her.

In the mirror, Jen saw Mike! He was behind a curtain, and watching them. Jen also saw that Mike had his dick out, masturbating.

Their eyes met, and in that instant, understanding passed between them.

David quickly came, shooting his load inside her. He left with a triumphant smile on his face.

Jen slipped off the table and stood, waiting. Eventually, Mike walked to her.

Instinctively, Jen knew what to do. With both hands she pulled up her gown, exposing her just fucked pussy to his gaze. Mike stuck his fingers in and felt her loose cunt. She pushed her body against his. He was hard, even though he had cum just moments ago. When he withdrew his fingers, they glistened with David's sperm. She took his hand and licked his fingers. Then, stretching on her tip toes, she whispered into his ear, "David fucked me so good." Mike shuddered against her.

"Did he make you cum?" Mike asked with a quivering voice.

Jen smiled sexily. "He always makes me cum."

He took her in his arms and kissed her. "I want you to be my wife," he said. Jen beamed, because she could tell from his face that he really meant it.

Jen was finally at peace, her inner turmoil completely gone. With Mike she had truly found her life mate. Joyfully, she grasped his hand. "Then let's go. Today we're getting married."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.