The Thrill of Cheating - Cover

The Thrill of Cheating

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Why does a wife cheat? Maybe because it makes sex better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen had Mike in her mouth, but he wasn't getting hard. She played with him for another ten minutes, and finally he got hard enough to enter her. She quickly straddled him, and guided his cock into her pussy. They fucked for a few minutes, but then he got soft again, and fell out.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, as she rolled off. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess it's stress from work. It's been so busy lately."

Jen kissed him. "That's okay. Go to sleep, I know you're tired. There's always tomorrow."

Mike soon fell asleep, but Jen was wide awake. This had happened a lot recently. Don't I turn him on anymore? But that couldn't be it, she assured herself. She knew she was desirable. Very fuckable, as David often said.

The thought of David brought to mind her own needs. She was so horny. The one-night stand with Chad had been a few weeks ago. Except for that slip, she had been faithful since their engagement. But her longings weren't going away. If anything, they were increasing.

She guiltily recalled the night with Chad. He was amazing. Moments after getting into his room Chad had her dress on the floor, leaving her in just stockings and heels. Then she watched as he undressed. He had an incredible, sculpted body, and his cock — her heart beat faster as she recalled how long and thick it was.

And Chad was so good. He spent time on all her erogenous zones. Her breasts, neck, and inner thighs. His lips were so soft and he knew how to kiss. He drove her wild by flicking his tongue in her ear, and caressing between her ass cheeks. Her body was on fire when he finally made it to her pussy. Jen kept herself bare from her asshole to her clit, with just a thin trimmed bush above her pussy. Chad licked the extremely sensitive hairless patch of soft skin between her asshole and pussy. It drove her out of her mind.

When his tongue finally found her pussy lips she thought she would pass out. He licked up and down, over and over, each time his tongue just barely flickering over her clit. He teased her for what seemed like forever. Like a mad woman she begged him to fuck her. She almost cried with joy when he finally mounted her.

His cock was so thick that, even though she was wetter than she had ever been, it still took long minutes for him to fully penetrate her. But then he was like an animal. He pounded her with his huge cock, driving her practically through the bed. Her first orgasm came fast, and it seemed to never let up. For twenty minutes, waves of orgasmic pleasure shot through her body.

Chad had incredible staying power. Finally, though, she sensed he was close to cumming. His muscular body tensed and rippled, and his huge cock seemed to get even bigger and harder. With her final shreds of self control, she said, "Chad — this isn't a good time for me — pull out, okay?"

Chad was too lost in passion to respond. He continued his frantic pumping, getting closer and closer to cumming and shooting off into Jen.

Jen couldn't allow that. It was her most fertile time of the month, and she had no doubt Chad would cum gallons. "Cum on my face, Chad," she urged, doing her best to entice him. "Shoot off in my mouth, I want to taste you."

Again, Chad didn't answer. Jen was getting frantic as she knew he was about to cum. "I want you in my mouth, Chad," she tried again. "Fuck my face, and then cum all over me, I want you to, please, pull out."

But it didn't work. With a load groan, Chad's muscular body tensed, and he started cumming. "NO CHAD NO!" Jen screamed as she felt the first spurts of cum shooting into her. "NO CHAD PULL OUT! PULL OUT!" she frantically screamed, pounding her arms against his chest.

Jen's screams broke Chad out of his trace, and he pulled out, his cock still spurting hot cum. When he finally collapsed on the bed, Jen's stomach and breasts were coated with his cum.

"Oh no, oh no," Jen wailed. She quickly took a shower and did her best to clean Chad's sperm from her pussy. But she couldn't get it all, or even most of it. He had shot his sperm too far into her.

Jen rushed out of the hotel, her heels clicking on the marbled floors. Chad wanted her number, but she wouldn't give it to him. When she got home she found Mike asleep. Using all her charms, she woke him up and got him hard. She had to get Mike to fuck her. She guided him inside of her.

"What about a condom," Mike asked.

"Don't worry about that," she assured him.

"But this is your risky time of the month."

"We're getting married, and it's your birthday. Don't worry about it, just fuck me."

Mike relented and entered his fiancée. "You're so wet," he said.

"You get me so hot," Jen lied.

Jen was so stretched after Chad that she could barely feel Mike. She was afraid there wouldn't be enough friction for Mike to cum, so she dug her heels into Mike's ass, which she knew he loved. Then, when she sensed Mike was close to cumming, she reached around him and pressed a finger against his asshole. As she hoped, this pushed him over the edge, and he came inside of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.