The Thrill of Cheating - Cover

The Thrill of Cheating

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Why does a wife cheat? Maybe because it makes sex better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Despite her initial apprehensive, Jen was having a good time. She was on a double date with her current boyfriend, Mike, and her friend David and his fiancée Sarah.

"So how did you and David meet?" Sarah asked Jen.

"Back in college. We had mutual friends, and then ended up working in the same place. We've been friends ever since."

"So did you two ever date or anything?" Sarah was smiling, but Jen noticed that she was holding David's arm possessively.

"Oh no," Jen laughed. "Always just friends. And now you guys are engaged. I'm so happy for you." Jen was being honest. She really liked Sarah.

"I feel like I know you, too," Jen continued. "David always talks about you, ever since he met you." Jen playfully elbowed David. "I can't believe you've been going together for 2 years, and this is the first time you've introduced us."

"I know, I know," David admitted sheepishly. "But with Sarah in New York City, it's been hard."

"Are you moving down here, to DC?" Mike asked, entering the conservation. "Or is David moving to New York?"

"It depends on where Sarah does her internship," David replied. "She's graduating from med school this semester, so we should know soon."

"So, are you two thinking about tying the knot?" Sarah asked mischievously.

Smiling, Mike put his arm around Jen. "Well, we've only been going out a few months now. But you never know."


David pounded Jen. "Is this what you want, slut, is this what you want?"

"Oh god, yeah, fuck me," Jen cried. She wrapped her long legs around David's waist and dug her heels into his ass. "Fuck me harder!"

David roughly groped Jen's small breasts as he fucked her. Jen gasped with pleasure as he pinched her sensitive nipples. "Yeah, like that, like that!" she urged.

David slowed his pace, and with his cock searched for Jen's g-spot. He knew he had found it when Jen let out a gasp. Then he quickened his pace again, angling his cock so with each thrust, he rubbed against both Jen's clit and g-spot. Jen's moans were constant as David sent waves of pleasure through her body. Soon Jen's orgasm hit, causing her legs to tense and her stockinged toes to curl in her high heels.

David wasn't far behind. "I cumming," he groaned. Jen wasn't on birth control, and she never made David use a condom. It felt better that way. "Cum on my face!" she cried. Quickly, David pulled out and moved up to Jen's face. She wrapped her hands around his shaft and stroked him, at the same time putting his big cock head in her mouth. In moments David lunged deep into Jen's mouth, and his cum shot down her throat. Despite almost gagging, Jen swallowed the first two spurts, and then pulled him out. David's cum splattered all over her pretty face and into her blonde hair.

They lay in bed and tried to catch their breath. Eventually, Jen got up and grabbed a towel. She started wiping the cum from her face and hair.

"Leave it on," David teased. "I'm sure Mike would like to see you after your facial."

Jen smirked and playfully threw the towel at David. "Hey, don't throw that at me," he protested.

Jen put on her panties and reached for her bra. "Don't leave," David said. "Stay for a while."

Jen adjusted her stockings, and then wiggled into her dress. "I can't, I have to go. I'm meeting Mike for dinner."

David admired Jen as she got dressed. She had such a hot body. "Can you zip me?" she asked, pulling up her blonde hair and turning around.

Instead of zipping Jen's dress, David reached in and cupped her breasts. He caressed Jen's tits through her demi bra, and kissed the back of her neck. "Stay for a while," he urged. "We can do it again."

Jen felt her nipples harden again. David felt it too, and rubbed them between his fingers. Pleasure shot through her body, from her nipples to her clit. "God, he knows how to turn me on," she thought. Somewhat reluctantly she pushed him away. "David, I can't. I told you, I have to meet Mike."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.