Ben Jacks Off and Shows Off - Cover

Ben Jacks Off and Shows Off

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ben likes to jack off and finds out that jacking off in front of other people, like his sister is even a bigger turn on. The fact that he has a cock that just keeps growing and can ejaculate over and over just helps keep things moving along.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Ben's cock felt great as he slowly ran his hand up and down the hard shaft of his stiff erection. The fat head was flaring out and he was looking forward to an extended jack off session. He was in his room, his favorite porn scenes were playing across the computer screen. Ben liked to watch women masturbate as he jacked off. He especially liked to watch skinny girls with big natural tits masturbate. Something about their big tits shaking as they climaxed got him off every time.

The blond he was watching now, her name showed as Hope on the screen, was perfect for him. She was about 5' 2" or so and very thin except for her big grapefruit sized tits. He especially liked her big nipples and the way that she tugged and twisted the thick, pink pointed tips as she rubbed her clit with her other hand.

Hope was really going at it on the screen and she appeared to be close to climax. Her chest was flushed and her breath was coming in gasping heaves. Her pussy was soaking wet and he could hear the slurping sound her fingers made as she stroked her clit feverishly. Ben was jacking slowly, holding off his own orgasm to get off with the girl on his computer screen. His cock was wet with pre-cum and slid easily through his fist as he pumped himself.

Hope let out a loud moan of pleasure and said, "Fuck, yes I'm cumming. Fuck, fuck I'm there."

Ben pumped his cock quickly and brought himself to orgasm, his cock erupted in a long stream of jizz that spurted across the towel he had placed on the carpet for just such a reason. Hope's pussy was convulsing and Ben focused on her hard, crinkled nipples as she tugged and pulled them throughout her orgasm. He shot five or six long streams of jizz onto the towel and then slowly pumped his swelling cock as he watched Hope slowly stroke her sizzling pussy. He knew from watching this movie before that she was going to stroke herself up to a couple of more orgasm and Ben intended to match her stroke for stroke.

Ben was a rare man who could go time after time when jacking off or fucking. His cock just swelled a bit bigger after every orgasm and he could just keep going. His cock started off average size, maybe five or so inches, but by the end of a marathon session of six or seven orgasms he would have swelled to a nine inch monster that had doubled in circumference.

He was thinking about switching over to a different movie when a sense that he was not alone anymore tickled his mind. He spun around, flipping his gym shorts back up and over his hard cock and saw who had been watching him.

He realized that his sister Sue was standing there. "What the fuck are you doing? I thought you were at work."

Sue just leered at him and said, "I got off early. I didn't expect to come home and find you jacking off. Are you done now?"

"Just leave me the fuck alone. Jesus, shut the door and leave me alone. What the fuck is wrong with you."

She slinked closer to him, her eyes fixed on the bulge of his cock jutting out the front of his shorts. "Nothing is wrong with me, and obviously nothing is wrong with you. Does it always do that?"

"Do what?"

"You know get bigger after you get off. It was getting bigger after you, well you know came."

Ben tried to keep his patience, "Look just get out of here. I don't really think I should be talking with you about this. This is heading for the fucking weird zone if you know what I mean."

Sue was not going to take no for an answer, "I don't mind, really I don't. Are you going to keep going? Can I just watch you some more? I won't say anything."

"So what you want me to do it in front of you?"

Sue's eyes were alight with lust as she said, "Yes, let me watch you. I have never seen it close up."

"What are you going to do for me?" Ben finally asked her.

Sue finally seemed to realize that she was not ready to go too far as she said, "Well I am not going to let you touch me if that is what you are thinking. I just want to watch you. What do you care, you are going to do it anyway. I just want to watch."

Ben held his ground as he answered her, "Yeah I am going to do it anyway, but I want to get something out of it. I can do it with you watching or not. So again, what's in it for me?"

Sue stood in the doorway thinking, Ben could see her chewing on her bottom lip like she always did when she was thinking about something. Ben found it incredibly sexy, and he could feel his cock twitching with lust as he looked at his sister.

"How about if I let you see my tits?" She asked him finally.

Ben thought for a moment and said, "That will do it for today. Come on show them to me. I need to cum."

Ben's sister Sue was dark haired, with blue eyes and an athletic, lithe body that made her look taller than the 5' 6" she was. Her tits were small, but looked very firm and Ben was always sneaking looks at her when she was bending over, or wearing low cut tops. Ben knew that she wore padded bras that made her look bigger than she was. He had snuck into her room and jacked off on her bra a couple of times and was amazed at its thick padding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.