Another World - Cover

Another World

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Grace flies to another world to pursue a job offer. She is pleasantly surprised when she meets her new boss. She never expected to be attracted to an alien. She's interested but how does she go about seducing him?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception  

Alexa watched as her brother, Andrew escorted in their new lab tech. Both carried the glow of satisfaction. She smiled at both of them in greeting. She would have to pull Grace aside later and talk to her. She was sure that her brother had treated her new friend well. After Andrew passed her, she caught Grace's eye. 'Meet me in the break room, ' she mouthed. After nodding, Grace followed Andrew into the lab.

Grace sat at her desk and snuck peeks at her new lover. She knew that having an affair with the boss, couldn't be the smartest thing she could have done. Back home there were laws about such things and most workplaces didn't allow that. Not that it deterred many people. But on this planet, she wasn't sure what was proper and wasn't. But she knew it gave her a secret thrill to have intimate knowledge of her boss.

Andrew tried desperately to keep his mind on the task in front of him. His chosen one was making it difficult though. Every time she glanced his way, he could feel the heat of her eyes on him. It was rather distracting to say the least. Maybe he needed to take some vacation time and take the delectable Grace with him. Maybe after a couple of days of taking her every way he could think of, would ease his awareness of her. Looking over at her, he caught her eyes. He watched as a blush spread over her ivory skin. Their telepathic link was growing even stronger. Oh, little one, he thought, you shouldn't be tempting me. I remember all to well what it felt like to be buried deep inside of your wet pussy. The blush heightened on her face and her breath became faster. Andrew groaned and knew that he shouldn't be tempting fate; that work was no place to be having those types of thoughts. But she was so irresistible. Sighing he tried to turn his wayward mind back to the task at hand.

Grace met Alexa in the break room. Her new friend was nearly bursting at the seams. After pouring herself a cup of coffee, she sat down and waited for the inevitable questions to come. And she didn't have long to wait.

"How did it go?" Alexa asked as she sat down across from her.

"Wonderful." Grace said with a happy sigh. "Better than I have ever had."

"That's great. Did it help?"

"I wish. But I'm not sure that getting involved with Drew, is the greatest idea. It's not commonplace where I come from. And this telepathic link between us, is rather distracting. I try not to think of any erotic thoughts but every time I feel his eyes on me, I can't help it." Grace ended in a wail.

"I can only promise that it will get better with time." Alexa said with a smile.

After a long morning, Andrew realized that he wasn't going to make it home without taking his chosen one. The intensity of his desire had only increased with every look that Grace had given him. So as lunch hour approached he waited for his sister to leave. She always had lunch with her chosen one every day. He was sure that they indulged in the same pastime that he wanted to indulge in with Grace. He heaved a sigh of relief when his sister told him she was leaving for her lunch. Quickly he followed her to the front of the office. As she paused at the front door, he stopped and spoke in low tones to her.

"Make sure you take a long lunch, Alexa. In fact you can have the rest of day off, if you want," he coaxed.

"Really?" She replied. "You've got it bad," she teased, before giving him a peck on the cheek. "Just make sure you lock the door behind me, little brother. I wouldn't want any customers interrupting your pleasure."

"Oh, I will," he said with a grin.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Have fun!" she said as she left.

After closing the door and locking it, Andrew took a deep breath, then he went in search of Grace. He found her in the lab working on a sample. Walking up behind her, he spun the chair that she was sitting in around to face him.

"What?" Grace squeaked in surprise.

"I need you right now," he growled before covering her mouth with his. As it had happened the night before, she went up in flames. He certainly knew how to use his tongue, she thought.

"And I'm going to run it all over your little body.," he growled before taking the lobe of her ear into his moist mouth. A rush of pleasure washed over her as he continued to suck on her ear before running his lips down her neck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.