Quest For Knowledge - Cover

Quest For Knowledge

Copyright© 2007 by colt45

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Dent's (Sea King) oldest children are grown up now. While in Salas with a few of his sisters, Nilsen acquires a seven foot tall giantess with a secret that can open up the mysteries of the Old Technology. Whoever has that knowledge could quite possibly rule the world, but is it worth the price?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

"You aren't going to be dead, you idiot," Makro chuckled as she leaned down to give him a light kiss on the forehead. Nilsen had dropped his hands to her waist and her breasts swayed gently toward him eliciting a slight groan.

"That's what you think!" he grumped. "I can just hear the reactions now: 'Moms, Dad, sorry about letting my sister get collared and the twins doing it to themselves, but not to worry, everything's okay since I'm fucking all of them now.' Yeah, that'll go over real well! I'll be lucky if all they do is castrate me!"

"Why, Nil, I didn't know you were taking up acting. Such drama!" May laughed lightly as she stood up and off his lap. "Not to worry, you big baby. If anyone even hints at taking your precious jewels I can guarantee there will be at least four very perturbed women standing in their way." Looking down she started chuckling again. "Nil, you'd better change; it looks like you wet yourself." Glancing down he saw there was a definite wet spot on his crotch, right where she had been sitting.

"Whoa," he gulped. "Somebody wet themselves, but I don't think it was me."

"Well, I'm just a woman," she said fluffing her hair and batting her eyelashes. "I can't help what you do to me." She hadn't yet fixed her blouse and her breasts wobbled as she moved; Nilsen found he couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight even if he tried.

"Ah ... ah ... May?" he stuttered. "Don't you think you should, ah ... do something with ... them?"

"Are you tired of looking at them already?" she pouted prettily.

"I don't think any man would ever get tired of looking at them," he said breathlessly. "But they're driving me to distraction and I'd hate to think of what they would do to some poor sailor who just happened to walk past."

"You don't think he would like them?" she asked, her eyes half lidded and a sultry smile on her lips.

"Oh, I know he would, but I wouldn't!"

"It would bother you if another man saw my tits?" Her smile grew bigger.

"You know it would," he said a little more harshly than he meant to.

"Well in that case I'll have to borrow one of your shirts to get back to my cabin," she grinned. "This one doesn't seem to want to fasten anymore."

"You haven't even tried," Nil said dryly. Then, hesitantly, he said, "Ah, May? Are you sure about this? Really sure?"

"Do you want me, Nil?" Makro said softly as she walked over to him again, stopping just inches away.

"Damn it, yes I do!" he said forcefully. "You've been by my side for all my life. You're my sister, but more than that you're that part of me that makes me whole. Gods help me but yes, I do want you! There were times when the thought of your body ran around inside my head until I couldn't think straight. There were times..." his voice trailed off for a moment until he caught his breath and could speak again. "There were times when I was with ... with someone else and I dreamed she was you." He turned his head, not able to look her in the eyes.

He felt her fingers gently stroke his cheek and then firmly grasp his chin to pull his head back around until he was once again looking at her. She was smiling again, this time it was a smile of triumph.

"And I hated every time you bedded one of those women," she said hoarsely. "I hated that they had something I could never have. Well, now I can have it, and I will. You say I make you whole. Well, so it is for me, too. I am meant to be with you and that is where I will be. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said with a grin. "Now do you think you can put those weapons away? I need to get changed and so do you. There's a shirt over there you can use."

"Right away, master," she murmured. "But first..." Moving quickly she was suddenly pressed tightly against him and her lips covering his. She seemed to melt against him as their tongues tentatively touched and caressed each other and then Makro moaned into his mouth and attacked him, writhing, grasping and trying to push his shirt off his shoulders. Unexpectedly there was a knock on the door and they both froze, Makro's eyes opening up wide and then just as suddenly lowering to slits as she growled. With great difficulty, both on his part as well as hers, he pushed her away gently.

"I'll kill them," she muttered. "Whoever it is is dead meat!"

"May," Nil said gently, "now is not the best time." She grumbled but nodded curtly in agreement. Turning around she saw the shirt he was talking about and hastened to put it on, not bothering to fasten it since it was large enough she could easily wrap it around her body. Stomping over to the door she opened it to be greeted by the smiling faces of Fobie and Deimie.

"You," she growled, glaring at them.

"Oh good," Fobie said brightly, pushing past Makro into the cabin. "I see you're done talking to him. That's good; there are a few things we need to talk to him about too. We'll see you later." The twins then pushed a grumbling Makro gently, but firmly, out the door and shut it behind her. Turning they both looked at Nil with what he could only imagine was the look a pair of cats would give to a mouse they had cornered.

"Foe, Dem," he said nervously clearing his throat.

They watched him for a few moments longer until finally Deimie spoke up. "May told you how it is going to be?" It was in the form of a question but it sounded more like a statement to Nil.

"Foe, Dem," he started again. "I'm not sure exactly what you expect, but I don't think..." He gasped as the two of them in unison reached behind their backs, did something and suddenly both their dresses dropped to the floor leaving them, with the exception of their salidin, gloriously naked. He stood stunned for a moment and then tried to speak although nothing seemed to come out of his mouth.

"Foe, Dem!" he squeaked.

"Yes, Nil?" Deimie purred as she and her sister stepped out of the mounded dresses at their feet and started slowly, sinuously, to advance on him. The allusion to two cats advancing on their prey now seemed far too apt and he actually felt a hint of panic as the hairs on the back of his neck pricked up. Panic might have caused him to unconsciously back up half a step but it didn't stop him from admiring the two women moving towards him. For his sisters they may be, but women they were of a certainty.

Outwardly identical in all respects, they had their hair unbound and draped in all its auburn glory over their shoulders, partly down the back and partly resting to the front where it framed their breasts as if for display. Their bodies were neither lush like Makro's nor solid like Lavender's, but the bodies of newly blooming women just leaving their girlishness behind. Their breasts were smallish ― only slightly more than a handful each ― and so firm they barely moved at all as they walked and their waists were delightfully thin with hips that flared out in soft curves that tapered down to flawlessly perfect legs.

They walked on the balls of their feet, heels not touching the ground and the interplay of toned muscle under the porcelain skin of their calves and thighs caused him to involuntarily groan. Bright green eyes danced and sparkled above the unmistakable smirk on their lips. As they came close enough he could feel their breath on his neck as each one slid to a side and wrapped herself around him, somehow ending up under his arms looking up at him as they plastered themselves against him. Feeling dizzy as he looked from one to the other and back again, they started talking to him.

"We are your sisters, Nil..."

"But no longer your little sisters..."

"We are women grown, your women, Nil..."

"Do you love us?"

"Yes," he croaked. "But we can't..." One of the twins reached up to lightly place her fingers over his lips, effectively silencing him. His conversation with his siblings seemed to taking a very familiar tack, one he was dreadfully sure was going to end up with the same result, but at the moment he was too stunned to contemplate trying to change it.

"Hush, my love," one cooed. "We know we are not as beautiful as May, nor as well built as Lav, but we are your women and we know we can please you."

"We have known this is our destiny for all our lives and now it is almost within our reach..."

"You are beautiful!" he exclaimed as he unconsciously pulled both in tightly to his side. He felt himself being pushed backwards until he hit the edge of the bed and suddenly he felt himself flat on his back with two nubile and squirming beauties climbing all over him. Closing his eyes he tried to catch his breath and when he opened them again there above him were two pair of bright green gems looking down at him.

"You love us..." It wasn't a question this time.

"You trust us?" A statement more than a question but he nodded his agreement anyway.

"Then you know we speak the truth when we say this is what will be ... Must be! We are destined to be by your side."

"Yes," he croaked feebly.

"You are our man, our protector, our liege, our husband."

"Yes," he said a little more firmly. Then with a wry smile he said, "How could I refuse an offer so ... enticingly ... given."

Fobie looked over at her sister with a grin. "I told you: we get naked and we have him by the balls." As if to emphasize her point she reached down and gently cupped his crotch.

"Like I thought you were wrong?" Deimie replied. "But you can keep them, I want this!" Also reaching down she gently stroked his rock hard cock through his trousers as he groaned.

"Soon, very soon," Fobie cooed. "But not until he says his promises and makes honest women of us," she giggled and jumped up off the bed.

"True," Deimie agreed and she too scrambled up leaving him still prone on the bed. This time he groaned in frustration. Levering himself up and off the bed he saw they were already pulling up their dresses and fastening them.

"You two are terrible teases," he sighed shaking his head.

"No, we are very good teases," Fobie said again with a giggle. Suddenly she looked somber and both of them walked over to him again entwining themselves around him and laying their heads against his chest.

"You already own our souls and our bodies," Deimie said softly without looking up. "We know you desire us and that makes us happy, but tonight is Makro's night; tomorrow will be ours. We know it is terrible to leave you wanting like this, but we know you will forgive us our silly little game here and now. You do forgive us, don't you?"

"As if I could ever stay mad at either of you," he said squeezing them tightly.

"You are so easily trained," Fobie said as she looked up and drew his lips down to hers for a kiss. It was a gentle, tentative kiss for all her bluster and bravado but he felt the simmering heat lurking just beneath the surface. Breathlessly they separated but before he could do or say anything Deimie claimed her place and he felt his head swim until they too broke apart. They both stepped back and look up at him.

"It is time we were elsewhere," Fobie said with a devilish grin. "There are things we need to attend to and besides there is someone else who needs to talk to you."

"What?" he said with surprise.

"You mean who, don't you?" Deimie answered just as there was a light tapping on the door. Moving to the door the twins opened it to reveal a surprised Lavender standing outside.

"I ... I didn't know you were occupied, Lord Nilsen," she stuttered.

"He's not," Deimie said grabbing her arm and pulling her into the cabin so quickly Lavender just had time to duck to avoid smacking her head on the frame. "We're done with him for now. He's all yours and believe me he is very ready for you. We'll leave you two to discuss what business you need to. Nil: later, love." With that the twins disappeared closing the door behind them.

"Lav?" he asked her puzzled. Suddenly he knew something was very wrong. She stood there almost stooped over, head down looking at the deck and even though she wasn't looking him in the eyes he could see hers were puffy and red. She had been crying! Crying? Lavender? Never!

"What's the matter? What's happened?" he cried and quickly moved over to her wrapping his arm around her large torso. For a moment he felt guilty because it felt so good to hold her and he was enjoying it even though he knew there was something terribly wrong.

"Nothing, Master," she whispered. Now he knew there must be something very wrong. She often called him Lord or even Nilsen and sometimes even shithead when she was really pissed off at him, but very rarely master.

"Talk to me, Lavender," he encouraged softly. He tried to look up into her eyes but she averted her head and shivered so hard he could feel it all the way down to his toes. "Talk to me."

"I know a slave should never say this to her master," she was almost blubbering. "But I wanted to say I understand why you want to be with them," the "them" was understood. "I understand why you would no longer want me in your bed."

"Is that what this is about?" he asked feeling relieved. "You think I no longer want you?" Grasping her chin he dragged her face around to look at him. "You are as rock-headed as any muscle-bound, brain-dead warrior I have ever met!" Her eyes widened in surprise but before she could say anything he had turned them around and started pushing her back towards the bed they had never used. Just as he had, she hit the frame with her lower legs and tumbled back over until she was lying on her back with her legs hanging over the edge. Climbing up, he sat astride her hips his hands holding her wrists up above her head, staring down into her eyes.

"Lavender Xolan Bwejeri deSiso, you belong to me!" he said gruffly. She could only stare up at him her eyes still wide open in shock and nod.

"Who am I!" he demanded.

"Lord Nilsen, Prince of Jeevel." She gasped out.

"What else?" he said moving closer.

"My liege, my master!" she groaned.

"And what are you?" he practically shouted.

"Your slave!" she cried.

"Wrong!" he growled as she looked up at him in surprise.

"You are the mother of my child and a woman I love," he bellowed and releasing her wrists reached down, grabbed the front of her shirt and ripped it open, fasteners flying in all directions. Her bare breasts were heaving as she futilely tried to pump air in and out of her lungs as she shivered and shook beneath him. "You will not escape my bed, do you hear?"

Moving back quickly he grasped the front of her trousers, pulled the fasteners apart and started tugging them down and over her hips. Without thinking ― it had to be without thinking since her brain seemed to be nonfunctional at the moment ― she lifted her hips as he pulled the trousers completely off and threw them to the deck. As quickly as he could his shirt and trousers followed hers and he climbed onto the bed and between her legs. Grabbing her behind the knees he lifted her legs and moved forward all the while looking her in the eyes and talking to her.

"You. Are. Mine!" he grunted as he slid into her in one thrust. He was surprised and thrilled; she was as wet and ready for him as she had ever been. After pausing for only a moment he began to move into her, long, deep, hard. If his words couldn't convince her he was going to fuck this silliness out of her!

"No one will take your place," he said in between plunges. "If there are others they will be beside you, with you, not in place of you. Do you understand?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.