Quest For Knowledge - Cover

Quest For Knowledge

Copyright© 2007 by colt45

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Dent's (Sea King) oldest children are grown up now. While in Salas with a few of his sisters, Nilsen acquires a seven foot tall giantess with a secret that can open up the mysteries of the Old Technology. Whoever has that knowledge could quite possibly rule the world, but is it worth the price?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

For the next ten-day Nilsen mended and bitched, while being restricted to the confines of the townhouse. It wasn't so bad the first three days; he didn't feel like doing much except sitting around, resting and reading. Lavender was fairly bored with the inactivity also. She sparred with the guards and Demeter but other than as a form of exercise it didn't occupy her overly much. Unsurprisingly, nobody there was anywhere near Nilsen's ability and without him to test her limits, her strength and capabilities pretty much devastated anyone she worked out with, even if they did it two or three on one.

One day sitting in his room while he read another book she asked if she could borrow one if he was finished. "I promise I won't let it interfere with my watching you," she said. "But this being a shield can be boring, if you know what I mean."

"Lav, you can read whatever you can get hold of," he said. "I didn't know you were much of a reader. Hell, if you want books, talk to Fobie or Deimie; that's where I get all mine."

After that it wasn't unusual to find the three of them ― if Cerberus wasn't out somewhere doing whatever it was he did when not with them ― sitting in the courtyard under a tree Lavender leaning back against the tree and Nilsen leaning back against her, for all the world looking like a big sister with her little brother. A rather pastoral scene it seemed, until one noticed that big sister had her naked sword lying next to her and at any movement or sound her hand grabbed the hilt and had it ready for action in an instant.

"They look so cute together," Fobie said as she gracefully seated herself on the grass in front of them.

"Very cute," Deimie agreed as she sat down next to her. Cerberus had been lying under another tree not far away but when the twins sat down he got up and came over to place his head in Fobie's lap and began whimpering like a puppy as she absently stroked his head. Cerberus's reaction to the twins still amazed Lavender but since he completely ignored her when she asked him about it she had just learned to accept it with a shake of her head. Of course she knew he couldn't really answer her, but he could usually make his responses known. In this case he didn't even try.

"Call it what you will," he said snuggling back even further against Lav. He had found that in this position his head and neck were perfectly supported by one of her massive, firm and yet delightfully soft breasts. "I take it as the coddling due a conquering hero."

"It's the punishment an idiot deserves," Lav said reaching up to pat him on the top of his head. "This way I know exactly where he is."

"You call it punishment, I call it reward and we're both happy," he smirked. "Works for me. Not to change the subject but when can I get the hell out of here? As nice as this all is there are things I need to be doing. Did they ever find out who set us up? Did we ever get word from Dad or our moms?"

"When Jarrah says you can..." Fobie started.

" ... no..." continued Deimie continued,

" ... and yes. Makro did receive a message, but she'll want to tell us about it when we are all together," Fobie finished. Lavender was starting to get used to the way the twins talked but it still spun her cross-eyed every once in a while. She was getting to where she thought she could tell the two apart, although she didn't know how. To the best of her knowledge Nilsen was the only one who could unerringly tell which was which every time.

Lav wondered if it had something to do with this supposed bond that was established by the band around her neck. Ever since that one disastrous night she had avoided even thinking about it, but after the fight and almost losing him she did think about it. Not only did she think about it, she talked about it, mostly with the other bonded servants like Sara, Fusia and especially Katern.

Fusia and Sara treated her like ... well ... she wasn't sure what they treated her like. Sisters, maybe? Not having any, Lav really didn't know, but they joked, talked nonsense and although Lav considered them for the most part to be empty-headed little twits she was able to glean some information from them.

"Oh yes, the bond," Sara related one day as they were talking during one of Nil's rest periods. "I've always been told you really know the bond is growing when you first tell where your liege is when you're not able to see him." She continued when Lav gave her a puzzled look, "Where is he now?"

"In bed resting," she said. "At least he'd better be." She growled the last as Sara and Fusia giggled.

"Point to where he is," Sara demanded, "quickly, without thinking."

"There," Lav said, pointing in the general direction of Nil's bedroom.

"You're sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, now how does he feel?"

"He's all right, I suppose," Lav said hesitantly.

"Try," Sara pressed. "Demeter said you did it when he was injured so we already know you can do it; it's just a matter of if you can do it when you want to and not just when you have to. Think about him. Think about reaching out and touching him, but don't actually do it."

Tentatively Lavender closed her eyes and thought about her liege. It was getting to be easier all the time. As ugly as the little shorty was, he had something about him that almost made you like him. True, he was strong as an ox, quick as a snake and faithful as her shiakye, but he was so damn short! If he could even look her in the eye she could see where someone might ― just might ― consider him mildly attractive. But certainly not her! This of course made the dreams she had been having lately even more disturbing.

"So, has he bedded you yet?" Sara asked, seemingly changing the subject at random.

"What?" Lavender asked, shaking her head to clear it. "No! Of course not!"

"Well when he does you're in for a really special treat," Sara said smugly. "I mean Fusia and I think he's pretty damned special right now, but to be directly bonded to him ... Ooh, that would be heavenly!"

"He's not bedding me and he's not going to," Lav answered curtly. "He promised he would never take me against my will."

"Yeah, so?" Sara said with a shrug. "So when are you going to will it?"

"Ah, never," Lav said, but she didn't sound all that convincing.

"Well I've heard that you've been seen climbing out of his bed in the morning. What about that?"

"Ah, well, that's just for his protection," Lavender mumbled. The truth was she had found herself in his bed the past few mornings but she wasn't sure how she got there. She had dragged her mattress off her bed and placed it next to his, over his mild protests. He hadn't ordered her to take it back, although to be fair he hadn't ordered her to do anything since that night; he even hesitated to ask or recommend that she do something. It was plain that he was as terrified of what had happened as she was.

Whatever the cause, the fact was she still woke up every morning in his bed, with either her arms wrapped around him or his around her. It was disconcerting to say the least, but she couldn't decide what bothered her more, not knowing how she got there, or knowing she really enjoyed the feeling when she did.

"It's, ah, just, ah, in case he's attacked at night," Lav muttered again.

"Oh I think there's a good chance he'll be attacked at night all right," Sara laughed. "But I doubt he's going to complain about it to awfully much! But, if you really aren't planning to bed him then can I assume you wouldn't mind if we do? It's been too long."

"Ah, well, hmm ... I have nothing to say about who he beds at night." For some reason she wanted to say yes, she did mind. In fact the thought of these two trollops bedding her― She stopped herself before the thought could go any further. "Anyway," she continued, "I don't think he would appreciate us talking about him like this." Lav could actually feel her face getting warm. Suddenly she stopped thinking about it. "Oh! Oh! He's moving!"

"So?" Sara asked.

"He's moving," Lavender hissed. "The little twerp is supposed to be resting, not moving! He's supposed to tell me where he's going. Later ... I need to go find him."

"Ah," Sara breathed out after Lavender raced out of the room. "I am so jealous. Is it just me or did her 'no' sound a lot like a 'yes?'"

"No, you're not," Fusia said to her friend. "Envious maybe, but not jealous. If you meant would it bother her if we tried for a little fun at night, I believe you are correct. I think it would be best if we didn't push it for now. Besides, maybe she'll share after they finally get down to it."

"You think?"

"We can hope."


"So, were you ever able to figure out whom it was that attacked us?" They had finished their evening meal earlier and were taking some time enjoying the cool air in the courtyard, just Nilsen, his four sisters, Demeter and the ever-present Lavender standing behind Nil. For the most part everyone had given up trying to get her to sit down or relax around them. It would have taken a direct order from Nil to do so and it was pretty well understood that that wasn't going to happen. She seemed perfectly happy standing there, eyes continually scanning their surroundings, although at times the hand not occupied with holding the hilt of her sword would casually drift down to touch his shoulder or maybe caress his hair. She did it seemingly without thinking and although everybody noticed it, nobody wanted to say anything. It didn't bother Nil, his sisters thought it was "cute" and Demeter didn't think she would hit him for embarrassing her, but why take the chance?

"No," Demeter sighed. After a day or two he had finally gone back to the palace if for no other reason than to see if he could find out anything about the attack. "Absolutely nothing. There wasn't even an official report from the watch on it."

"That's somewhat telling in and of itself, wouldn't you say?" Makro mused. "It's unlikely six bodies on a busy city street would be ignored unless someone officially wanted it ignored."

"True," Demeter admitted. "And nobody will talk to me at all. Even my old supposed friends. If it were just that I'd say it was someone after me because I'd been poking around."

"Unfortunately that wasn't the only thing that happened that particular day," Makro continued. The much anticipated courier from Jeevel had arrived in port with messages and disturbing news. The first came from the courier's captain: Jeevelian shipping, including the courier, had been experiencing harassment and sometimes downright attack in the waters surrounding Salas.

"There was no way to identify the ship or ships that are doing this, but they appear to be fairly well-armed and maintained," Makro said. "Momma said two or three patrol ships are going to be plying the shipping routes, just to see if there is any other information to be gleaned. Nothing has been lost yet, but it's starting to worry them back home a bit. Father was just about to order us home but Momma Nesho talked him out of it, for now. Of course that was before this latest attack. Gods alone know what she's going to say when she hears about that!"

"So we might as well start getting ready to leave," Jarrah mused.

"That would be my guess," Makro agreed. "But until we're ordered to leave I feel we should remain and get all the information we can. I haven't been able to find out who's behind the attack, either. But everything seems to point somewhere in the Putram's government." Makro had long ago decided Nilsen et al had been attacked by professional assassins; disturbing yes, but secondary to the "who" and "why" behind it.

"Ah," Demeter cleared his throat to get attention. "Don't you feel it a little strange talking like this in front of someone from Salas ― one of the Putram's sons to be precise?"

"No," said Deimie/Fobie. "We know you are still loyal to Salas, but to Salas itself, not to your father's government. You know we have no intentions detrimental to your country, and we know that so long as you do, you will keep what you hear to yourself."

"Thank you, I think," Demeter said quietly.

"I don't like the idea of running away," Nilsen said, interrupting the short silence with a frown.

"It's not like we're running away," Fobie chimed in.

"We're not supposed to be spies," Deimie added. "You have to look at it from the perspective of whether it is better for Jeevel to have us exposed like this or home safe."

"I know," he grumbled. "But I still don't have to like it. But whatever you say, I'll do."

"I know, dear," Makro said, leaning over to pat him condescendingly on the knee.

"You are not too big to be hauled over my knee and spanked, woman," he said with a grin.

"Oh, kinky," Fobie said raising her eyebrow.

"A little hanky-spanky?" Deimie asked as if it was a legitimate question. "I didn't know you had been learning that at night!"

"Will you do it bare-bottomed or just a pat through her shift?" Fobie quickly added.

"You two are definitely not too big to spank!" he said, shaking his finger at them. "So unless you want to find out firsthand whether or not your pretty little bottoms are going to be bare to the air, I would suggest you leave it be."

"Hmm..." Fobie seemed to be seriously considering it for a moment. "Maybe not yet; but later ... Who knows?"

"What's the matter, Demeter?" Deimie asked the uncomfortable-looking Salas noble.

"I don't know." he said squirming just a little. "I mean it's all well and good to joke around and all, but, well, you are his sisters!"

"Half-sisters at best," she responded, with a flutter of her fingers. "Besides, in our family it doesn't—"

"Fobie! That will be quite enough of that!" Makro demanded.

"Ah, actually that's Deimie," Nilsen interjected.

"So?" she snapped. "What you say to one, you say to the other. No matter; whichever one you are, please be civilized; he is a guest."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.