The Ladies' Society - Cover

The Ladies' Society

Copyright© 2007 by Clark Hanson

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After rereading Erotica Author's "The Sermon" I got the idea for this story which owes much to Noe & Barreiro's "The Convent of Hell" and the "Hilda" comic series by Kovacq. It starts slowly, but soon gets up a head of steam.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Fiona was employed as a manager of the customer services section of a major national bank. Her improved figure and expanding wardrobe had caused a lot of compliments from her colleagues, particularly the males. She had chosen her clothes for the office carefully and with her lover's advice. The first week, she had worn the suite, once without a blouse under the jacket. She had found that a particular turn-on to be moving about the bank, especially in the public areas with just hold-ups, heels, her skirt and jacket. A lot of the men and the odd female drawn to the enhanced décolleté the lack of a blouse had created like deer trapped in the headlights.

It had soon hit the grapevine that Ted had left and that she might be available. The stags of the office were soon hitting on her, but she politely rebutted their advances. One of the girl tellers, who was believed to be gay came on to her. Fiona was tempted, as she was a pretty little thing, but thought against any involvement, as she needed to be sure she could fully control her attributes. She let the girl down softly with a hint of 'well, maybe sometime'.

She liked the work, but was getting frustrated at the lack of promotion. She had been in her current post for over two years and was itching for challenges new. She reported to Mr. Hunter, the Area Director whose office was in the next town. She had to attend weekly activity meetings that were held at each branch in his area in rotation. This next week's was to be at her branch and she had to organise the meeting and catering. She checked the Internet and yellow pages for local caterers and found a couple on the outskirts of town. Instead of inviting them to the bank, she went to see them with the idea of checking out their kitchens and workrooms.

The first one did not think they could handle the job in time, they already had a busy schedule. They recommended a new caterer close by that they had used as a sub-contractor. Fiona thanked them and after a phone call to make sure she would be welcome, went on to see them. She drove up to the plain looking building she had been directed to. There were no signs to indicate that this was the place, but then they were a start-up company. She went to the blue steel door and rang the bell.

The door opened and the woman stood there was tall and well built as herself under her white coveralls. She had however not got the prettiest of faces, almost mannish in appearance and her deep ginger hair was all but covered by the mandatory headgear worn in food preparation. She introduced herself as Linda Wignall, the proprietor. Fiona introduced herself.

"Do you know Katharine Grange?" Ms. Wignall enquired.

"The Principal at the high school, yes." Fiona immediately had a sense of discomfort. What had her lover told this woman about her? Fiona had thought that she could be trusted. "How do you know her?"

"Don't worry my dear sister" Linda's eyes flashed with the vivid green light that she had seen in Katharine's that fateful Friday evening, "we are part of the same cell. She told me that there was a new anointee, but only told me your name. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better." One eyebrow was suggestively raised slightly. "You've certainly got under her skin, I've never seen her so animated about a new sister before."

Fiona relaxed a little and smiled. "The feeling is entirely mutual, she's wonderful."

Linda laughed heartily. "I know so" she said, "but today is a workday, what can I do for you?"

Fiona outlined her needs and gave Linda a sheet that listed the specifics. "That is what we usually require. If you want to propose something a little different, providing the cost is kept under control, we or at least I will go for it as I'm the head honcho running this soirée."

As Linda went through the sheet, Fiona studied her. She was about five ten in her flat work clogs, 38D or E bust that the coveralls did nothing to hide as the appeared to be one size too small. Her small nose had an unfortunate kink in it, almost like a boxer's. She had a long neck emphasised by the fact that the coveralls were not closed tight up to the collar.

"Can I get back to you tomorrow?" Linda asked. "Please leave me your business card so I can do that. Perhaps you would like me to come to your office?" again the arched eyebrow. Fiona was beginning to like this woman.

"Why don't you!" Fiona extracted her diary. "How about 4pm? You would be my last appointment." Now it was Fiona's turn at eyebrow gymnastics, which drew a chuckle from Linda.

"Perfect" she enthused, "I'll go on home from there."

"Till four tomorrow then" Fiona held out her hand.

"Too formal" Linda leaned in and kissed her full on the lips, the action destroying what was left of her resolve to stick to business. Her lips relaxed and Linda's tongue took advantage. The kiss was not aggressive, but gentle and mindblowingly sexual. Fiona could feel her naked vulva moistening, responding to the sensual attack on her upper orifice.

"As much as I was enjoying that, I have another appointment for which I will be late if we carry on like that." Fiona tried to recover her composure.

"Of course, my dear" Linda acceded, "I shall see you tomorrow. I assume your next appointment will have the same purpose as this one?"

"As it happens, yes" Fiona responded, "I have to get at least two quotes. Bank rules I'm afraid,

"No need to be" Linda laughed, "I'm used to these corporate requirements. Most of our clients work that way." As they were talking, they moved toward the door which Linda opened then stepped back to allow her visitor through. "I'll see you tomorrow." She leant in again and lightly kissed Fiona's lips. As she broke the contact, she exhaled. The warm draught against her face causing Fiona to shiver.

The third caterer could also do the job and took a copy of the requirements with a promise to get back to her the following day. Fiona hoped they would not match Linda's quote.

That night she called Katharine. "I met a mutual friend today," she said after they had got through the usual pleasantries, "Linda Wignall".

"Oh did you" Katharine responded, "how did that come about?"

Fiona explained how she had to find a caterer and how she had come to meet Linda. "She seemed very nice."

"Oh she is" returned her lover, "you will be safe with her, so enjoy her company. Did she come on to you?"

"Only slightly." Fiona continued her debriefing by recounting the kisses.

"The fast cow!" Katharine growled, but Fiona sensed that it had been said in jest. "I'll have to have a strong word with her."

"Don't you dare Katharine Grange" Fiona admonished her, I thoroughly enjoyed her advances. She is not exactly an oil painting is she? But there is something attractive about her persona. I cannot put my finger on it. But my pussy was telling me that I liked her." Fiona did not relate her appointment with Linda the following afternoon.

"You brazen hussy Fiona Clansman" Katharine tried to sound shocked, but Fiona sensed her smiling at the other end of the line. "You are incorrigible!"

"I've been repressed darling" Fiona came back, "I have a lot of catching up to do. Speaking of which, what time are we having dinner on Friday night?"

"Table's reserved at seven. I'll meet you in the lounge bar just before."

"I'll see you then, good night"

In anticipation of her visitor and what may develop, Fiona selected one of her new dresses, a black number with a zip down the front from top to bottom. It had a full bodice, sleeves and was knee length, so conservative enough for work. The reason she bought it was that the zipper had the unusual feature of opening from the neck or the hem. In her lace-topped hold-ups and black heels, she slipped the dress on and fastened the zip the full length, no need to excite the office stags too much. She was pleased with the effect, ostensibly she looked every inch the executive.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.