The Ladies' Society - Cover

The Ladies' Society

Copyright© 2007 by Clark Hanson

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After rereading Erotica Author's "The Sermon" I got the idea for this story which owes much to Noe & Barreiro's "The Convent of Hell" and the "Hilda" comic series by Kovacq. It starts slowly, but soon gets up a head of steam.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Fiona crawled up to lay on her friend and now lover, Katharine. Their two elongated tongues entwined and as they returned to their normal size, drew their lips together. The two women frenched eagerly. Enjoying the afterglow of the mind-blowing sex they, particularly Fiona had just experienced. "I'd feel like saying I love you" Fiona said quietly, "but it isn't love, is it?"

"Not in the normal sense, no" Katharine responded, "but you are now almost in the sisterhood. What you feel is something akin to love, but much more stronger and binding. It does not have the peripheral emotions such as jealousy and passion. What we feel is more like raw lust! A need to fuck male or female. How do you like your bisexual nature?"

Fiona lent in and kissed her sister again, forcibly thrusting her tongue into her mouth. "Does that answer your question my darling sister?" She rose from the bed and divested herself of her basque and stockings. "You said I would do this didn't you? You also said, just then that I was almost in the sisterhood, what other thresholds must I cross?"

"Just one, kiss me again. I want to make lust to you!"

"Oh yes! Katharine, fuck me, do what you wish with my body, oh my darling sister, I'm yours to use!" So saying she sank to the bed and kissed her lover. They frenched again ravenously. Fiona broke the kiss and moved down to her lover's tits. "I've wanted to do this since you flashed them downstairs, earlier." Her mouth fastened onto a nipple and she sucked. Fiona was amazed as the nipple grew in her mouth. She pulled back. "Good heavens, how did that happen?"

"Thought control. You will be able to do the same before long. We all have the same abilities eventually. Now go lower!"

"AAHH SHIT!" Fiona shouted. An erect penis almost as big as the disciple's rose from where her clitoris should be. "Don't tell me — thought control?"

"In one darling, remember your clitoris last week? Although that was thought transference — of a kind, but this will come to you also." Katharine lifted her legs. "Watch my ass!" From her coccyx a tail with a two inch thick phallus on the end was extending, but this grew to about two and a half feet long. Katharine held it vertically upwards, then waved it in a rotary motion.

"Go on, Fiona, darling. Suck my tail cock. Get it all wet and slippery with your spit"

Fiona tentatively grasped Katharine's tail in both hands and brought it to her mouth. The crown passed her lips and on into her throat. Fiona was able to generate copious amounts of saliva to aid its passage into her throat. The act of fellating this strange appendage was extremely arousing, She tried to get more of the phallus into her throat, but gagged in the attempt.

"Don't worry, that's an acquired skill, it will come. Now lover, stand over me!" Katharine ordered. Fiona stood on the bed with her feet either side of Katharine's hips, knowing and welcoming what was going to happen. He phallic tail coiled and then climbed up to stoke Fiona's labia.

"Don't tease me bitch, fuck me!" Fiona demanded.

Katharine smiled and drove her tail slowly upwards until the crown contacted the cervix. Fiona's eyes closed and a blissful smile spread across her face.

Katherine withdrew her tail. "Katharine! That was heaven! Why?"

"Because, you'll enjoy it more on my other larger cock darling, believe me."

Fiona lowered herself to her knees. "A day full of firsts, I've never been on top before!" She took hold of the cock and guided if between her labia and sat down. The smile returned.

Katharine reached up and pulled her lover down to kiss her. "I'm in lust with you Mrs. Clansman. We'll definitely get together again soon. You are amazing!" The two sets of lips came together in a searing tongue fencing kiss.

Katharine brought her tail into play again. She brought the crown up to Fiona's anus and secreted an oily fluid on her sphincter. "Katharine? What are you doing?"

"Preparing you for the last threshold darling." She pushed against her anus and slipped inside, ejecting the same oily fluid as it moved up her rectum.

"OH FUCK" Fiona almost shouted, "Oh shit, that hurts Katharine. Please take it out. I've never had anything up there, please Katharine?"

"Relax darling, the pressure will ease if you relax. Now kiss me again you wonderful slut." Katharine gave her no option and pulled her down into another searing kiss. She felt the constricting pressure ease on her tail cock as Fiona bowed to the inevitable and tried to relax. As the pressure further eroded, Katharine started to slowly move her tail cock out and back.

Fiona broke the kiss. "Oh hell, that feels so strange" she hissed, "but there is a warm sensation growing that is so pleasant." Her hips began a coital thrusting, riding both phallic intruders. "Oh yes, Katharine! Fuck me, fuck both ho..."

A pair of hands on her hips stopped her in mid sentence. She looked around to see that the disciple had returned. She felt Katharine's tail cock slide out of her ass and knew what would be happening next. "Slowly please cousin. You are somewhat thicker than Katharine's tail."

"Don't worry" he boomed, "her oil has prepared the way for me. Now tell me what it is that I must do to bring you wholly into the sisterhood."

Fiona was still riding Katharine's clitoral cock for all she was worth and was now ready for anything. "My arsehole cousin, you have to fuck me in my ass!"

"I that what you desire Fiona, my cock in your back door?"

"Yes, yes" she panted "yes, quickly! Katharine has me almost there, I need your fluids in all my holes! Fuck my arse cousin, bugger me, now!"

With a roar worthy of a stag, he pushed his penis full length into her anus in one swift stroke. "AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHH!" she grunted, the sudden rectal intrusion finally inducing the climax built up by Katharine. "Hold it a second cousin, I want to savour this. It is the first time for me. Katharine had also become motionless, sensing Fiona's need.

"Now, the pair of you. FUCK ME, SHAG ME, BUGGER ME!" Her two assailants started to pump their respective phalli into their novice. She began to verbalise all the obscenities she knew, extolling them to greater efforts in their ravaging of her body. The inevitable was drawing near and the disciple and Katharine controlled their release until they knew Fiona was ready. She in turn sensed their holding off and as she approached her climax she shouted "NOW! Let me have it NNNOOOOWWWWWW!" Her body went into spasm and the last thing she remembered before blacking out was feeling the dual ejaculation into her body and the smile on Katharine's face.

As she became aware again, she was in bed with Katharine, still naked, sat in the chair in the window. "Welcome back darling" she smiled, "and welcome to the sisterhood. You were a fucking revelation!"

"Is there a pun in there?" Fiona stretched. She felt a warm glow through her body. "I feel marvellous! Thank you Katharine, you've opened my eyes at last to the joys our bodies can bring."

"Glad to have helped. Now I have to tell you that over the next week, as the disciple's fluids diffuse into your body, it will tone up. You're a tall girl, like me, so your boob size may increase, but there will be no droop, so bras will be superfluous, none of us wear them. Practice your thought control, you will not want any embarrassing moments in intimate moments with non-members."

She stood and crossed to the bed and climbed in next to Fiona. "I am as you know a member, so let's start practising now." Her forked tongue appeared and brushed across Fiona's lips causing her to shudder.

"Can you have too much of a good thing?" Fiona extended her forked tongue and returned Katharine's caress.

"Define good" Katharine said as her mouth descended onto Fiona's.

As they sat at breakfast the following morning, Fiona felt a little conspicuous in just her basque and cocktail dress. She was also trying to come to terms with the events of the previous evening. If she was indeed still married, she had broken her vows, but could not feel any guilt. She smiled across at Katharine reading her newspaper, the woman who had emancipated her. "Thank you" she said simply.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.