The Ladies' Society - Cover

The Ladies' Society

Copyright© 2007 by Clark Hanson

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After rereading Erotica Author's "The Sermon" I got the idea for this story which owes much to Noe & Barreiro's "The Convent of Hell" and the "Hilda" comic series by Kovacq. It starts slowly, but soon gets up a head of steam.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Fiona Clansman parked her car and dashed into the school. It was Parent's Evening and she was running late. Although her two offspring, Russell (Russ) 17, and Elizabeth (Lizzie) 16, had no academic issues that needed addressing, Fiona felt that they, she and her husband Edward (Ted) had to show support for their children with the staff of the school. Ted was unavailable (working late again) and so Fiona had yet again to fly another one solo.

As she rushed through the foyer, she caught a glimpse of the Principal, Ms. Grange and for a moment, she thought she saw a greenish light in her eyes almost like a cat in the dark. As she was late and needed to get to Mrs Lambert's office for her first appointment, she did not think too much about it, but the impression of those shining eyes had been irrevocably burnt into her subconscious.

As the evening wore on and she moved from each appointment to the next, those eyes, particularly their luminescence began to haunt her thoughts. She was stunned to realise she was sexually aroused and her panties were soaked. Now, Fiona Clansman did not consider herself a highly sexed individual, indeed her husband had long since given up reminding her of that fact. She was not an easy woman to arouse and the current state of her vagina was surprising given she had not been in a sexual situation. The more she recalled those eyes, the more excited she became.

Why has another woman apparently wound her up like this. 'I'm not a lesbian' she thought as she waited for her last appointment to receive her. 'I did have an adolescent crush on one of my teachers' she mused, 'and Sheila Tarrant and I petted quite heavily at university, but I'm a married woman now. They don't dabble in such vices.'

"Mrs. Clansman, Mrs. Clansman, earth to Mrs. Clansman?" The last teacher to see her brought out of her reverie.

"Oh I do apologise, I was miles away" she laughed.

"I noticed, please come in. Before we start, Ms. Grange asked if you would call by her office before you leave. I believe it is about Russell's options for college. Now, about his sister,..."

The mention of Ms. Grange's name and the thought of being alone with her induced a spontaneous minor orgasm into the body of a woman who had yet to experience such pleasure. "Mrs. Clansman, are you alright, you look very flushed?"

"Ah, erm, I think so" and thinking on her feet spluttered, "you will have this coming to you eventually, dammed hot flushes!"

"Surely you're not that old Mrs. Clansman?"

"We all have it at different ages dear, I've hit them earlier than most."

The teacher seemed to be mollified. "Well if you are sure you are OK. The school medical facility is available if you need it."

"Thank you, yes. Now, you were saying?"

As she made her way to Ms. Grange's office after a thundering subconscious debate with her better judgement, her better judgement had never given the sort of pleasure and excitement she was feeling now, she was getting ever more excited. As she stopped outside the Principal's door, she climaxed again. The swoon she felt forced her to reach out for the wall to steady herself. Her nickers were a sodden mess, she could smell her arousal which seem to reinforce it and her panty-hose was wet through, almost to her knees. Thank heavens she had worn a long heavy skirt.

She knocked on the door. Ms. Grange opened it almost immediately. "Come on in, it is Mrs Clansman is it not?"

"Yes."

"Sit down dear lady." Fiona sat in one of the two chairs in front of the Principal's desk. "Would you like some tea?"

"Tea would be nice, black, no sugar." Fiona took in the woman as she busied herself making the tea. She was statuesque, about five-ten or eleven and a superb figure — 'one to die for' mused Fiona — dressed in a grey trouser suit and black blouse. The shoes she wore must have had four inch heels. She handed Fiona the cup of tea and took the seat next to her.

"This is not about Russell's options, that is for another time. While you have been in this school tonight, you have been sexually aroused haven't you?"

Fiona was shocked at Ms. Grange's forthrightness and her awareness of her predicament. "Ah, em, oh, y-y-yes" she whispered, not knowing who would hear if she spoke up. "How did you know?"

"Stand up and look in that mirror" Fiona did as bid and Ms. Grange stood at her shoulder. "Look at my eyes." Fiona could not resist and again the luminous green light was evident.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a second source of the same light. In her own eyes. "Oh shit" she gasped, "what is doing that?" The light in her tormentor's eyes drew her own back. Her libido was now a runaway juggernaut. "Oh God, I just orgasmed again. Never before, ever have I had sensations like this running through my body."

"Sit back down" Ms. Grange commanded and guided her back to her chair. When they were both seated, she continued. "What you have got is a genetic, er, how can I put this, er, anomaly. You are descended — through the female line — from a quasi religious sisterhood. Your mother had it and Elizabeth will have it also."

"But how come I've never noticed it before? Mother did not have cat's eyes, nor does Lizzie." Fiona was a little frightened now.

"Because you had not been called as I called you this evening" smiled the Principal.

"Why tonight, why am I called anyway?"

"Because we need another sister for our group."

"Group, what group? What do they do?"

"What I am going to tell you now is of the utmost secrecy. To protect ourselves, you have been given a preparation in that tea that will erase this discussion from your memory." Now Fiona was frightened and stood to leave. "It will not harm you. If you wish to take this further, we will talk again."

"How will I know if I want to talk again?"

You will not forget your arousal or orgasms you experienced tonight, nor the cat's eyes." She laughed at Fiona's description. "You will return, because you will want that pleasure again. With us you will be able to have it in buckets."

"Will I?" Fiona was becoming enamoured with the possibilities.

"When you return, if you want to of course, I will explain more to you. Make a provisional date in your diary now so that you will know we have an appointment here next Friday evening."

Fiona rummaged in her handbag and withdrew her pocket diary. With the little pencil that comes with them, she scribbled in Ms Grange. "What time?" she enquired.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.