Queen - Cover

Queen

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Detective Cassi Taylor is on the trail of a most unusual vampire. Or is it the other way around?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

By the end of the week Cassi had foregone any hope of rejecting her transformation. Although Leonora had assured her that as time went by she would need to feed less often, Cassi had fed twice more. Both times she had simply overcome young women with her aura, feed from them and then muddled their memory so they could not really remember what had happened, let alone with whom.

The first was a twenty-two year old coed at the nearby college on her way back to her dorm from a study session at the library. In a hurry, she had taken a short cut across the commons and then in back of some service buildings. In a dark alcove Cassi had lay in wait, the hunger too strong to resist. The girl had been beckoned into the shadows where Cassi had overwhelmed her with her aura. Despite the isolation and darkness, because of the possibility that someone could appear at any moment, she had taken the girl standing up having Kelly hike her skirt, drop her panties and accept Cassi's "gift" while her mouth was covered by Cassi's kisses.

All had gone well until two young male students happened along. Cassi simply covered the young girl's mouth with her own and nestled more closely. In the dark all the boys saw were two girls making out in the shadows. They laughed, uttered the usual line about "such a waste" and moved on. When Cassi was sated, she released the girl into a light sleep and crept away. Kelly Andrews awoke a half hour later sure that her dream of slipping and falling must have actually happened. She felt the soreness in her nest, but she and her boyfriend had made love earlier that evening before she went to the library so she simply attributed the pain and stretching to that earlier encounter.

As she hobbled back to her dorm however, it was not the falling that she remembered from her dream as much as the intense and unimaginable pleasure which had seemed to materialize from nowhere and give her one rapture after another. As she entered the door of her dorm she looked back to the shadows of the service building. A slight after-orgasm spasm shivered through her, she smiled then turned and walked into her dorm.

A few nights later Cassi had tried, again unsuccessfully, to ward off the hunger. She found herself waiting in the dark recesses of the hallway of a low income apartment building in the early morning hours as a short order waitress named Lorri made her way home after a long double shift of minimum wage and small tips. Lorri was nineteen and pretty. Bright blue eyes, long sandy blonde hair and trim waist. Her hips and legs were unspectacular but pleasant. She was also a single mother who had had to quit college to support her year-old daughter. Lorri knocked on the door, paid the baby-sitter, obviously an older lady from down the hall and wearily disappeared into the apartment. The baby-sitter did the same three doors down.

Cassi slipped up to the door and knocked ever so lightly.

"Mrs. Gravitz, is that you? Did you forget somethin... ?" said Lorri opening the door and expecting to find the kindly old lady. Instead she was puzzled, then frightened as Cassi exuded her power which instantly enveloped the young woman. Cassi waved the woman back into the apartment and closed the door behind them.

It was at that moment the baby began crying so Cassi slackened her aura somewhat allowing the mother to bottle feed the infant.

"What is your name?"

"... Lorri. Lorri Stevens. Wha... What do you want?" asked the frightened woman. "Please don't hurt my baby."

"I have no intention of "hurting" either one of you. You simply have something I want. when I have it I will go."

"I don't have much," said Lorri indicating the sparsely furnished apartment. "My wallet is in my purse. Just take what you want and please leave us alone."

She finished the feeding and when the baby drifted off to sleep, Lorri laid her in her crib and returned to stand in front of Cassi.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.