Queen - Cover

Queen

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Detective Cassi Taylor is on the trail of a most unusual vampire. Or is it the other way around?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

The cocktail party was the usual mix of the affluent and the striving-to-be-affluent, the women in elegant dresses and the men in their tuxes resembling uncomfortable penguins, standing in groups and chatting about absolutely nothing important. The mansion was elegant, the wine from an exclusive cellar and hors d'oeuvres provided by the finest of caterers. Servants moved from group to group serving drinks while a stringed ensemble played lightly in the background.

Kathy Fleming stood among a group of admiring men as she always did. At twenty-seven she was the most delicious piece of eye candy in the room. Long blonde hair and soft features with a slightly upturned nose which complemented the sparkle in her cobalt blue eyes. Her figure was to kill for and the center of attention of every man in the room. Yes, Kathy was vivacious -- Kathy was charming -- Kathy was beautiful and -- Kathy was a golddigger. She admitted it and it was a running source of humor between the sensuous blonde and her husband Russell. Russell Fleming, fifty-nine, had inherited an industrial empire and then, to his credit, had expanded that empire and increased its wealth by a factor of three. He had discovered Kathy dancing in an off broadway production, wined and dined her and within a month had asked her to marry him. She was at first reluctant. Russell was a great deal older than she and hardly handsome, but when he had showered her with expensive jewelry and a new Porshe and she discovered just how much Russell Fleming was really worth, her decision was a foregone conclusion. They were married a few weeks later, honeymooned on an around the world trip and settled into a lifestyle of jetsetting, five luxurious homes on three continents and a private sixty-five foot yacht aboard which they spent a great deal of each summer cruising the world's oceans and visiting exotic ports of call.

Despite marrying Russell for his money, Kathy had become a model wife. Even though she loved, but was not in love with her husband, she had grown to admire and respect him. She and Russell had become quite the philanthropists donating impressive amounts to various charities and causes. Kathy now did volunteer work at one of the major hospitals and sat on the board of directors of two children's charities. Russell never tired of telling her how proud of her he was, how she had remade herself into an unselfish, caring person who was making a positive difference in the lives of so many.

Another thing about which Kathy could have been proud was the fact that she had remained faithful to her husband. Oh, there had been plenty of chances to stray. A woman as beautiful as she was constantly reminded of her desirability by the number of propositions she received from admirers, both male and female. Despite the number and frequency of those come-ons (some from extremely handsome men and beautiful young women) she had taken her marriage vows seriously and turned them all down. Her love life might not be all it could be, but she had grown to truly care for Russell and would never do anything to hurt him. She was happy. She was content. Maybe life wasn't perfect, but she had learned to take pleasure from bringing pleasure to others. That was enough. Russell had taught her that, and she loved him for it.

She smiled indulgently as each man in the group tried to impress her with his wit or an amusing story. None were of the least interest to her but they were friends of Russell and she felt obligated to endure their awkward, almost comical attempts to garner her approval.

Kathy was ready to excuse herself and find Russell who had disappeared with an old hunting buddy who he hadn't seen in years, when she felt an inexplicable and overwhelming urge to look toward the front entrance. Her eyes strayed from the group of admirers and were immediately riveted to those of the woman who had just entered. The woman was tall, approaching six feet and statuesque, the body-clinging dress revealing melon sized breasts, tiny waist and curvaceous hips and legs. Her age was indeterminate. Kathy thought perhaps fiftyish. But despite the hour glass figure and sensual dress which exposed as much as even a modicum of taste would allow, it was the woman's eyes which caught and held Kathy's. The face was long and angular, lips pouting in self assurance and definitely transmitting a code which took no effort to decipher. But those eyes, black orbs into which Kathy felt she was being pulled even from across the room, held the young wife spellbound.

The woman smiled, almost a smirk, and Kathy again felt an invisible yet irresistible urge as if she was being summoned. She tried to shake it off, concentrate on the conversation of the men around her, yet could not. She tried breaking eye contact, but that too was denied her as the power sweeping over her increased and she felt a compulsion to obey.

She had at first simply been intrigued by the magnetism of the strange woman. Now, however, there was a trace of fear as she tried to move away, turn her back, yet found herself instead, excusing herself from the group of men and beginning to make her way toward the mesmerizing creature who simply smiled and waited.

Kathy noticed the woman looked at no one else and herself seemed almost invisible to all others at the party. As strikingly beautiful as she was, no one, man or woman, approached her. Even the servants bypassed her as they circulated among the guests. Kathy was feeling the first signs of panic as her legs continued to carry her directly toward the woman though she was availing herself of every ounce of resistance she could muster. She willed herself to stop, turn and run, scream if necessary, yet there was no change in her silent odyssey across the crowded room.

Yet another cause of concern for Kathy was that the closer she got to the woman the more her resistance weakened and she found herself wanting to obey the subliminal commands which were getting more powerful, in fact so powerful Kathy felt as if she were caught in a whirlpool pulling her irreversibly toward an unknown abyss.

Beads of perspiration stood on Kathy's forehead as she, at last, neared the object of her fascination and torment. The woman's outline seemed to glow and it occurred to Kathy that perhaps her tormentor emitted some form of aura which indeed rendered her non existent to all others in the room.

At last Kathy stood within arms length, bathed in the eminence of this siren whose call, inaudible though it might be, was indeed irresistible. The industrialist's wife almost swayed in the power she felt surging around and through her. The fear was gone now, replaced by an acceptance of her subservience and sensual attraction to this mysterious creature.

"Who... who are you?" Kathy breathed.

"You may call me Leonora," came back the voice, icy, dominant.

"What do you want?"

A wicked smile appeared on Leonora's lips as her eyes roamed over Kathy's body. "I should think that would be obvious." The older woman nodded to the elegant stairway, her voice commanding. "Upstairs, second door on the left. Two minutes."

"But..."

"Two minutes," came the voice laced with impatience.

Kathy stood spellbound as she watched the woman ascend the stairs, turn and eye her a final time and disappear down the second floor hallway.

Kathy's mind reeled. Who was this woman, this Leonora? Why did she seem to hold such power and why did she want her? Did she mean what Kathy thought she meant. Surely she couldn't have meant...

The young wife shook her head as if to clear it of such thoughts and especially to shake off the spell or whatever it was that seemed to hold her within its grip. Yet when she tried to turn away, find Russell, she could not. Her eyes remained fixed upon the stairway and Kathy suddenly realized her panties were soaking wet. Her heart was racing and her breathing labored. An image of Leonora flashed through Kathy's mind. She had watched the older woman climb the stairway and glimpsed her shapely leg and thigh through a slit in the dress which had almost reached the waist of the seductress. She gasped slightly as her nipples stiffened and she felt herself become sexually aroused. This was even more puzzling since Kathy was neither lesbian nor bisexual. True she had been hit upon a few times by women, some of them quite lovely, but she had rebuffed them all, not only because of her desire to remain faithful to Russell, but also because she had never experienced any desires towards females. Yet, now, in a crowded room full of people she was as turned on as she had ever been in her life. What was it about that woman? So commanding, so forceful, so -- desirable?

Despite her efforts to the contrary Kathy found herself moving inexorably toward the stairway. Desperately she sought to ask for help, but as she passed by several of the guests her eyes remained on the stairway and she felt an anticipation building within her.

The first step on the stairway was taken slowly as she fought the power and desire of Leonora. However as one foot rose above the other and each step was attained, her pace quickened. By the time she had gained the second floor landing she was hurrying with a sexual urgency she had never before experienced.

She stepped quickly past the first door and halted briefly at the second. A final trace of resistance surfaced only to be swept away as a feather in a windstorm. She felt as if her heart would jump from her chest as she quickly looked around to make sure no one else was aware of her presence. Then slowly she turned the knob and opened the door.

"Come in, Katherine," came the emotionless voice.

She did so, closing the door after her. The room was lit by only a single candle. Leonora stood in the middle of the room, her eyes glistening in the candlelight.

"I don't understand..." began the blonde.

"It's quite simple, really. I have chosen you."

"Chosen me? For what?

"You mean you don't yet know? My dear little Katherine, I'm going to fuck you."

Her gasp was audible and seemed to amuse her older companion.

"But... but... my husband."

"Is otherwise occupied."

"But, I'm not les..."

"That, my dear, hardly matters. I'm about to give you the fuck of your life."

"No, I... that is, I..."

"You want it, Kathy and we both know it. You're wet, aren't you?

The blonde knew it was true, could only avert her eyes in guilt. She tried again to break free of the invisible force compelling her not only to obey, but to want to obey.

"You're hot for me Kathy, aren't you?

Her eyes came up to be captured once again by the mysterious and powerful orbs of her seductress. Kathy wanted to deny Leonora's boast, but inside she knew it was true. Never before had she been the least attracted to even the most beautiful of women, but the strange attraction she had felt the first moment she laid eyes on Leonora had not only grown stronger but was now becoming irresistible. Her heart was pounding, her breathing irregular and her legs and hips began an involuntary grinding which only served to heighten the sensual desire she was feeling for this woman she had never laid eyes upon until just minutes ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.