Oh - Cover

Oh

Copyright© 2007 by Tellerstory

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a work of my imagination and my daydreams. It tells the story of a happily married young couple and the ruse that was used to lure them into swinging

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"I'm close," she gasped into my ear. And that was it

"Me, too. My toes are curling," I managed to say. I could feel the pressure building to a point that couldn't be sustained. I could feel her vagina suddenly go dry and her body trembled and I knew that she was climaxing. There were never many outward signs when she came. He eyes closed and she would shiver and let out a little "oh" and that would be about it. There were never any screams or shouts of "Yes. Yes. Fuck me deep. I'm cumming!!!" No ass rising off the mattress to meet my thrusts. Just "oh" and that was it.

She would assure me that she had orgasms and wasn't faking it. She appeared to be satisfied and never complained about our lovemaking. I chose to believe her for the sake of my ego. I tried to vary my techniques and I spent a considerable amount of time on foreplay in an effort to elicit some greater passionate response. But, nothing seemed to make any difference and eventually I accepted the fact that this "oh" was it.

Evie and I had been married for 6 years. It seemed that she showed more passion and physicality when we were dating. She was French and we had met overseas when I was in the Navy. She was, and still is, a pretty, petite thing. She has a pretty round face and a lovely, well-proportioned body. She was slim and had firm perfectly proportioned breasts with well-defined nipples that would stiffen at my touch. But, for me, the selling point was her fantastic ass. Oh, how I loved those firm, round cheeks.

When we started dating, her eyes would get all misty as she stepped off the bus and spotted me. She would run into my arms and press herself against me. She would grind her pelvis against mine and would dry hump me in front of everyone at the bus stop, while her mouth pressed against mine and her tongue explored the inside of my mouth. By the time we pulled apart, I would have to keep her close in front of me as we walked through the city in order to cover my obvious arousal.

We would find a cheap movie theater and seat ourselves in the least occupied part of the dingy cinema. We weren't there for the movie. I didn't speak much of the language, anyway. Evie did, but she also spoke a delightfully accented English.

We would begin passionate kisses and my eager hands would trace the contours of her delightful body. I would press her lovely breasts through the confines of her blouse and bra and she would press herself into my hands. Soon the blouse would be unbuttoned and the bra opened and I could feel her cool, alabaster breasts in my hot hands. I could feel her nipples harden as my fingers brushed against them. I would take the little pink, hard nub between my thumb and forefinger and gently roll it. She would moan and her hand would begin to open the fly on my trousers. I would moan as I felt her fingers work through my jockey shorts and grasp my hardening penis. Her small hand wrapped around my cock and she stroked it as it grew to its maximum size. I ran my hand down her skirt until I reached the hem and then I would reverse direction and my hand would work up her thighs. Her legs would part to allow me access to my goal. My fingers would touch the fabric of her panties and I would press my palm against her hard mons. I could feel a damp spot growing as I pressed the cotton fabric between her vulva. She would twist and push herself against my hand. Then I would work my fingers under the leg seam of her panties and I would thrill to the feel of her curly pubic hair, through which I would run my fingers. Soon, my middle finger would be tracing the warm, wet valley of her pussy. I could feel her pussy lips, swollen and wet, begin to part, allowing me to feel the velvet of her inner skin and the hardening bud of her clitoris. As soon as she felt the electricity of her clit being rubbed, she would groan and press upwards to increase the pressure. My long finger would slide back down that velvet valley until it was poised at the entrance to Nirvana. I would slowly, very slowly, slide my finger into her. I could feel the texture of the muscled walls of her vagina slowly give way until my finger was buried to the last knuckle. I liked to run my finger around the walls of her vagina, feeling her oozing liquid lubricate the entire passage. Then I would slide my finger slowly in and out, touching and feeling every intimate part of her personal and very private being.

She would lift her lovely ass off of the theater seat as I removed her panties. After that, my hands could really caress and rub and slide in and out until she could stand it no longer. There would be the now familiar shudder and the gasped "oh" and her pussy would get dry and she would collapse back into her seat.

"Did you cum?" I would ask.

"Oh, yes," she would tell me.

That would be the extent of our lovemaking. I would never get to orgasm. After I brought her back to her bus stop, I would take another bus back to the base, where I would jerk-off and then shower.

Except once, when after she had cum, I asked her to masturbate me in the dark gloom of the theater. I should have brought a condom, but I didn't. So, as she stroked and rubbed my turgid dick, I pulled out a handkerchief and with a grunt, shot my hot semen into the cloth.

We came close to having intercourse on several occasions, but always pulled back before my cock entered her waiting pussy. She was unhappily married to another American sailor, at the time. While we had no illusions about our adulterous behavior, we somehow felt that by not actually fucking, we weren't breaking any social or religious taboos. Ahhh, how we delude ourselves in the folly of our youth.

All too soon, her career navy husband got orders to return to the States. She went with him in order to try to repair their ailing marriage, far removed from my influence. But, by the time I was discharged and returned to the US, she and her husband were separated and divorce proceeding were underway. We were married as soon as the divorce was finalized and on our wedding night, my penis finally found its' home in the deep recess of her willing body.

Our sex life seemed fine, but what did I know? I wasn't terribly experienced. This was an era just before the sexual revolution. Good girls didn't let you go all the way and bad girls never seemed to be around when I needed them. I had experienced a few women in my youth, who were pretty much as inexperienced as I and our fumbling efforts to gratify our lust were strictly physical and not altogether satisfying. Most of my copulating experiences while I was overseas were with readily available prostitutes. Again, that was just commercial lust. It emptied my scrotum but left an emptiness that I couldn't explain.

Now that I was having regular sex and with someone whom I loved, there was more emotional fulfillment and I thought that I was doing well. I did a lot of reading, including a lot of porn and I tried to learn how to satisfy my partner. She would put up with a certain amount of experimentation, but there were limits. Not that I was into bondage or masochism or anything really kinky. We were fine with different positions and the missionary became a starting point. She loved it when I would withdraw from her pussy and roll her over and take her from behind. But God forbid that I accidentally pressed the tip of my cock against her puckered anus. She would explode in anger, calling me a pervert and threaten to curtail further sex. I would explain that it was accidental. Both those holes were so damned close together. Not that I might have minded trying some anal sex. It did sound like something that I would enjoy. But, she felt that it was perverted and would have none of it. The same thing went for oral sex. She loved it when I used my lips and tongue on her breasts and pussy and would sometimes climax that way. And climax a second time when I fucked her. But, when it came to fellatio, that was a horse of a different color. She wouldn't take me too deeply. She would lick around the crown of my prick and take me in about a third of the way. I am about average in length and maybe just a little thicker than most. But, as soon as she felt my cock go deeper, she would start to gag. She also warned me that I had better not cum in her mouth because she was disgusted at the thought of her having to deal with my hot sticky cream on her tongue and in her mouth. She didn't even like the taste and feel of my salty, oily pre-orgasmic lubrication.

"If you ever come in my mouth, it'll be the last time your cock ever gets in there," she would tell me in her charming accent. Well, how could I go against her wishes when they were so sweetly presented? Besides, I figured that a third of a cock in her mouth was better than no cock at all.

Now, where was I? Oh, yeah.

"I'm close," she gasped into my ear. And that was it

"Me, too. My toes are curling," I managed to say. I could feel the pressure building to a point that couldn't be sustained. I could feel her vagina suddenly go dry and her body trembled and I knew that she was climaxing. There were never many outward signs when she came. He eyes closed and she would shiver and let out a little "oh" and that would be about it.

Now that I knew that she had come, I was able to relax and let the knowledge that I would be able to experience my own orgasm sink in. Evie allowed me to keep pumping my swollen dick into her pussy. I could feel the tingling start around my ankles and work up my thighs. I pumped faster and harder. I could hear my stomach smacking against her flat, firm belly. I could feel my swaying balls slapping against the cheeks of her ass as I rammed deeper and faster and... I was right on the edge. One more thrust and I wouldn't be able to hold back the inevitable flood of cum. Again I drew almost all the way out of her and slammed my oily, pistoning meat back into her cunt.

"Ungh, unh, aggghhh, snort." I sound like a boar hog in rut when I cum. I felt my prostate empty and sperm and ejaculate mix in my plumbing. I could feel the muscles spasming and contracting, forcing all of my cum out of my body, into hers, with great spurts. I could feel its effect inside of her vagina as her tunnel grew wet, hot and slippery. The spasms and pulsations diminished as the last of my fluids dribbled from the tip of my penis into her flooded vagina.

I hovered over her still body, trying to catch my breath. I took care to rest my weight on my arms to avoid crushing her under my 220 pound body. I am 6 feet, three inches. She is 5 feet, two inches and weighed about 110. I had to keep that difference in mind during our love making lest I become the huge bull walrus rutting with the much smaller cow only to find that he is fucking a corpse because she succumbed under his huge body and weight.

Eventually, I would roll off and lie beside her, my now deflating cock making trails of stringy semen on my thigh. The curly hair of her pussy was damp and matted and she was also seeping our combined fluids from between her red and swollen labia. She arose and went into the shower to remove the traces of our passion, while I lay in bed awhile longer, reliving those fantastic sensations.

I thought that we had a pretty good thing going there. I mean, I wasn't making love every day, any more. But, it was often enough to keep me satisfied. Oh, sure, I suppose that I did desire to know what it would feel like to have my cock completely encased in her mouth. And I certainly yearned to be able to cum in her mouth. And once, just once, I wanted to be able to slide my meat into her perfect ass and experience what I understood to be the wonderful sensation of cumming in that tight, warm opening. But, even lacking that, I knew that I was making love to a beautiful, adorable, desirable woman that any man would give one of his testicles to have.

We had three young children, at this point in time. And without much money budgeted for baby sitters, you can imagine that we didn't get out much. At least, not together. Unless it was a G-rated movie that we could all go to, or a family affair to which we could bring the kids, we just didn't have much opportunity to go out together. Sometimes I would go out and meet some of the guys for a beer in the evening. And sometimes Evie would meet some of her gal friends for a movie, or shopping. Sometimes Ev would go over to Jack and Peggy's for the evening, just to get out of the house and away from the kids.

Jack was my best friend. We had been buddies since grade school. He was a year ahead of me, but we stayed pals all through school. We were separated during my four years in the Navy. During that time he married a young gal from Florida. When I returned from overseas and married Evie, the gals became part of the friendship and we enjoyed each other's company.

Jack and I had been pretty tight in our youth. In fact, he was a partner in the only homosexual experience in my life.

When we were beginning our puberty years, we used to have a lot of discussions about women (women? Haha. Let's say, girls.) Back then there was no sex education in school. Eventually, my father took me aside for the "birds and the bees" talk. And, that's what it was. A talk about procreation involving birds and bees. Towards the end he threw in, "And the same thing applies to people, too." So, what ever I needed to learn about sex was gleaned from the streets.

We used to play basketball up the street with a few guys, one of whom was a few years older and much more experienced. He told us about jackin' off and how good it felt. He told us to get our little peckers hard and start rubbing. Once you got it to feel good you would climax. I asked when you would know if you climaxed. He said that I would know because there was no other feeling in the world like that one. It helped, he said, if we would imagine our dicks being inside of a woman. Well, shit! I didn't have too good a handle on the anatomy of a woman, so where was inside? I had seen my younger sister in the bath, as a child and I knew that she was missing the things that hung between my legs. I guess women had a hole to pee out of but that had to be too small to contain a stiff cock, even one as small as my immature weenie. So, that left the ass. That seemed logical. I wasn't sure how that opening connected to the female reproductive organs but the thought of my pecker being inside of a girl was stimulating enough for me to try it. Anyway, I wasn't the least bit interested in reproduction. I just couldn't wait to experience that feeling of climaxing.

So, I went home and hurried to the basement where I knew that I would have some privacy. I dropped my pants and grabbed my cock, which was already in a state of arousal from the anticipation. And, I started stroking. I stroked and I stroked, and I imagined my prick up the ass of Theresa, the older blond sexpot who lived up the street. She was 18 and had real breasts. Oh, I saw those beauties in my mind's eye and I stroked and stroked. My arm got tired and the skin on my dick was red and sore and nothing felt like what I had anticipated.

At the next day's game, we compared notes. Each of us had gone home and masturbated. Everyone was ecstatic about how good it felt when they came. Except me. As embarrassed as I was to have failed my assignment, I spoke up and asked what I had done wrong.

"Ya didn't give it enough time." Was the answer from our mentor. "Ya keep on doin' it, you'll cum."

I went home and did it. And did it and did it. Suddenly, there was a tingling sensation that started somewhere around my ankles. And the more I did it, the higher the tingling sensation rose in my legs. And it got stronger and stronger. I kept jerking and the sensation grew in my groin. It was unbelievable. I jerked faster and suddenly there was a rush of feeling that spread from my genitals throughout my body. It pulsed and throbbed and I was cumming and cumming. It seemed to last forever. My legs grew rubbery but I didn't want the feeling to end. I couldn't believe that such a wonderful sensation had been there for God knows how long, and I hadn't known enough to take advantage of it.

Of course, I was so young and stupid, I didn't question the fact that while there was all of the sensations of ejaculation, there was no ejaculate. My immature testes hadn't begun the production of sperm, yet. I was shooting dry loads. But, the experience started me off on a long history of self-gratification. And, I am here to tell you, that you don't go blind from it. Fortunately.

I had a smile on my face, the next day at our basketball game.

My friend, Jack, and I would compare notes and talk about the wonders of sex and we would go through the list of women that we knew. Well, girls in school, anyway.

"Do ya think she does it?"

"Yeah, I bet she does and I'll bet she loves it, too."

Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. Twelve and thirteen year old girls didn't "do it" in those days. At least none of the ones in our small circle of female acquaintances.

Now, sex was the main topic of our conversations. One summer night, we were "camped out" in Jack's backyard. He had a small, two-man shelter tent and we were going to sleep in it. It was warm and we had no need for sleeping bags. We just spread some blankets on the canvas floor of the tent, and by the light of a candle, we stripped down to our undershorts and prepared for bed. We started talking about sex and what it would be like to actually make love to a real girl. Like maybe Theresa, with the big tits and the nice ass. The more we talked, the hornier we got. Soon our cocks were hard and poking out of our shorts. We started stroking. Our shorts ended up at our feet as we lay back, talking and masturbating.

"Let me fuck you in the ass," Jack said.

"No way! You're not sticking that thing up my ass," I protested.

"Nah. Let me just rub it up the crack," he asked.

While Jack and I were pretty tight, I had no desire to have sex with him. That wasn't a turn on for me. I'd rather have Theresa, any day, thank you very much. But, Jack persuaded me so I rolled over on my belly. He climbed up behind me and I could feel his stiff meat searching for the cleft between the cheeks of my ass. It found the valley and he began humping his hips forward and back. I could feel his stiff bone running back and forth across my ass crack. It didn't do anything for me and I had no desire to reciprocate. But, he was my pal, so I just lay there, submissively, with my chin resting in my hands as he fucked me.

His momentum picked up speed. He grunted twice and I felt something warm and wet hit me between the shoulder blades and some more down on the small of my back. I had no idea what it was, at the time.

"What did you do? Piss on me?" I demanded as I rubbed the wetness off with my shorts. He didn't answer. He rolled off me and we never spoke of it again. It would be a year before I started producing semen and only then did I realize what that warm, wet stuff was that Jack shot all over my back.

To this day, Jack and I have never broached the matter and I have never had a similar experience.

Now, it is many years later. Jack and I are each married and our friendship, while not as intimate, has endured through the years and now includes our wives. And soon, because of that, my life and Evie's would soon change, irrevocably.

This particular night, Ev felt the need to get out of the house, so I stayed home with the kids, and she went to visit Jack and Peggy. We weren't aware of it, but they had decided to catch up with the sexual revolution and spice up their sex lives. They started swinging. They weren't into mass orgies or any of that, but they found discrete couples who led otherwise normal lives except they liked to change partners. And Jack and Peg would find themselves in bed with different people from time to time. Sometimes they would pair up and go their separate ways. Other times they would form a foursome and would fuck in the same bed. It was a tremendous turn on for them and they soon sought to expand their selection of willing partners. A few weeks ago, amongst themselves, they discussed the possibility of recruiting Evie and me. I found out later that Jack had always lusted after my Evie's beautiful ass and fine figure. And Peg said that she always knew that I would be good in the sack. They talked about broaching the subject the next time the four of us were together. Peggy thought that I would go for it, but she just knew that Evie would never go along with the idea. Jack considered this and had to agree. So they thought up ways to trick us into going along. They finally agreed to a plan, the next time Ev came over to visit without me.

Well, tonight, Evie went over to visit without me. The evening started off just like many evenings that had preceded it. The three of them settled into comfortable chairs in their den. Only, instead of sitting with his wife, Jack sat next to Ev on the sofa. There was a fire going in the fireplace, and Jack served wine and a genial conversation began. The talk started with stories about our kids, and then about our homes, families, shopping and gradually it started getting a little racy. You know. Who was doing what with whom? What gossip was happening in each neighborhood?

Evie told them about the couple up the street whom she suspected of being involved in wife swapping.

"Well, Ev, there's a lot of that happening in these days of free and easy sex," said Peggy. "A lot more than you would imagine," she added with a wink.

The wink went right over Evie's head. "Well," she said, "I think that's disgusting."

Peg and Jack traded looks.

Jack asked, "What's so bad about wife swapping, as long as both parties agree? It could add a lot of excitement to a couple's sex life and it doesn't have to be considered such an evil thing as long as no one gets hurt."

"Oh, I don't know," countered Ev. "I wouldn't dream about having sex with anyone other than my husband, and I know that Dick feels the same way."

"How do you know?" Peggy asked.

"I just know. He would kill anyone who tried to sleep with me and I would divorce him if I ever found out that he was screwing around with another woman."

"Oh, Ev," said Peg. "You say that now but I'm not so sure that either of you would find it so horrible if you found yourselves fucking another couple. A nice couple. Maybe someone that you even knew. You remember, Ev. We once talked about what it would be like to feel a strange piece of meat in our vaginas one day. And you giggled and said that just talking about it made your uterus quiver."

"Mmmmm, yeah. I suppose. But, that was just talk. It's fun to fantasize but I wouldn't go further than that. Plus, Dick would never go along with sleeping with another woman or allowing me to sleep with another man. He just wouldn't."

"Don't be so sure, woman," said Jack. "Men's brains are in their scrotums. I know, because that's where mine is. No matter how principled a man might be, when he catches scent of a hot, willing pussy, all the principles go out the window."

"Not Dick," swore Evie.

"HA! Especially Dick. I've known him for years. He may have been straight arrow with you for these past years, but don't count on him passing up some ready pussy if it comes his way."

"No, no! Not my Dick."

"Oh, yes. Your Dick. Why I'll bet that Peg, here, can have him out of his shorts and into her cunt faster than you can imaging."

"Never."

"Have some more wine, and let's run a little experiment," Jack suggested. "I'll bet that if Peg goes over to Dick's right now, that she can have him fucking her in less than an hour."

"He would never," protested Ev.

"Yeah. Well let's try it. Are you game, Peg?" asked Jack.

"You betcha," Peg responded. "How are we gonna do this?"

"OK. Here's the deal. Let's see," Jack figured. "It'll take you about fifteen minutes to drive to their house. It's 8:30 PM now. Fifteen minutes to get there is 8:45 PM. You have to get him fucking you by 9:45 PM... let's make it 10 PM. If 10 PM comes and you aren't screwing each other's brains out, you have to have Dick call here and talk with Ev and tell her that he resisted your feminine wiles."

"Then what," asked Peggy. "Suppose you don't hear from me by 10 PM? That means that I'm balling Dick and Evie loses. Then what?"

Jack had a ready answer. "Then Evie goes to bed with me. After all, if her husband is fucking my wife, then it's only right that I should be fucking her. What do you think, Ev?"

He looked right into her eyes, which were a little out of focus by all of this talk. She was obviously considering all of the ramifications. And, possibly... just possibly, just a little turned on by the thought that she might just have to go to bed with this good looking guy.

She shook her head to rid herself of that last, illicit thought. "Oh, this whole idea is silly. I don't know who you think we are, but whatever we are, we're not wife swappers. I'm just afraid that our friendship will be ended when Dick throws you out of the house, Peg."

Peg smiled at Jack. "Well, Ev, if you're so certain, then you have nothing to lose and if nothing else, you will have the knowledge that Dick is rock faithful to you and you'll never have to worry. I think you should take the challenge."

"OK. I will. But, I just want there to be an understanding. I want to be sure that no matter what happens; no matter who wins or loses; that we will always stay friends."

Jack gave a toothy smile to his wife. "OK, Baby. Get going and good luck. Drive carefully." He looked at Ev. "If we don't hear from Dick by 10 PM, it's you and me, Babe." He reached over and put his arms around Ev and she allowed him to pull her a little closer to him on the couch.

"Don't start pawing me yet, big fella," she warned, but with a soft smile. I don't want you all hard and horny, only to find out when Dick calls, that it's a cold shower or a hand job for you, tonight."

Peggy joined in the laughter as she slipped into a light coat and got her car keys from the hook by the door. "Ta ta," she said. "Wish me luck." And she slipped out of the house while Jack poured Evie another glass of wine and put some soft, seductive music on the stereo.

"We might as well enjoy ourselves while we wait for the outcome." And he sat even closer.

Evie, still confident in the fidelity of her husband, thought it would be all right to play along. It would be fun to watch this pompous fool deflate when the phone rang. She put her hand on his thigh and parted her lips as she allowed him to kiss her soft mouth.

Of course, I was unaware of all of this. I only found out days afterward. Everything was going according to the plan that Jack and Peg had worked out. Peggy pulled into the Starbucks about a mile up the road and went in and ordered a double mocha latte. She settled into one of the comfortable lounge chairs and started reading a magazine that was on the nearby coffee table, while she sipped her coffee. At 9:30 PM, she went to the Lady's Room and applied fresh make-up. A squeeze from her purse sized cologne atomizer finished off the allure and she was back in the car. A few minutes later, she was in my driveway, switching off the engine. She let herself in the front door, using the keys that Evie had given her.

Clueless, I was laying in bed watching a Yankee game. The kids had been put to bed a couple of hours ago. I had checked on them when I got out of the shower and they were fast asleep. I kicked off the fresh shorts that I had put on in the bathroom and covered my naked body with the sheet. I was engrossed in a close ballgame and I never heard Peggy come in.

I saw the bedroom door slowly open. "Hi, Sugar. You home already?" I called out."

I guess I gasped in surprise when I saw who came through the door. "OH! Oh, Peggy. It's you. Is anything wrong? Where's Ev?"

"Ev's fine," she purred. "She's still visiting with Jack."

"Yeah. OK. But, why are you here?"

"Because, I want to visit with you," she answered.

"That's fine," I said. "I'm always glad to see you, Doll. But, this is a little weird. I mean, I'm not even dressed. In fact, under these covers I'm buck-naked. Why don't you go downstairs and put on some coffee while I get dressed and we can sit down there and visit."

Peggy slid onto the bed and sat beside me. Her finger traced down my bare chest. "Because, I want to visit you right here. Your nakedness doesn't bother me. In fact, it turns me on." She took the top edge of the sheet and slowly pulled it down across my body.

I grabbed it. "Jeez, Peg. What's happening here?"

"I want to make love to you," she cooed. "In fact, I've wanted to make love to you for a really long time. I want to feel your long body on top of me. I want to feel your hardness pressing into me."

I looked down and saw a tent starting to form in the cover sheet. I quickly lifted my knees to avoid any embarrassment.

"Oh, Peg. Listen. You are a very desirable and sexy woman. I would make love to you in a second if I weren't married. I love Evie and I couldn't cheat on her. She would never do anything like that to me."

Peg looked at the clock on the night table. It was 10 PM.

"Don't be so sure," she said, coming closer and looking right into my eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.