The Best Black Pussy In Town - Cover

The Best Black Pussy In Town

Copyright© 2007 by Christy Harper

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dan Potter already knows that his daughter had the best pussy in town. But now its time for bank mannger Lewis Beckman to discover why Dian is such a great asset to her father's company.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex  

For the next few months, Dan would take his fifteen-year-old step-daughter to bed every night. Dian knew she had to keep this part of her life a secret, but still she thought that nothing was wrong with what they were doing.

The business that his father had left him was on the verge of going bankrupt. The company that supplied the tools for the mine was slowly going down hill since Stone's Tools, the new supplier, had come to town.

Dan had only a few days to prepare for his meeting with Lewis Beckman, the bank president.

Beckman had become manger of the bank since Mr. Jeffers had retired a few months earlier. Beckman, a thirty-five year old graduated from U.S.C., had lived in Patterson less then two years. Since moving to Patterson and becoming manger of the small town bank, he had developed a hard-line reputation. On the other hand, his rep among young black females equaled Dan's in sizes and scope.

Lewis's two years in town had brought him much success in the financial world. He had made very good deals that had turned a small town bank into a profit-making enterprise.

Lewis, at five nine, had become the new stud of Patterson. His appetite for young fresh, black pussy proved worthy of his eight inch cock.

When Dan came home the night before the big meeting, he was still quite anxious about his encounter with Beckman. That night Dian helped her stepfather to relax by giving him a bath. Dian joined Dan in a steamy bath, father and daughter explored each other. The feelings that this young girl had begun to bring out in him was nothing like anything he had ever felt before.

After their bath, Dian led her father into their bedroom where she had a bottle of his favorite wine chilled and ready; the room glowed with the dim flicker of warm candlelight. There was soft jazz playing in the background. Dan removed the white towel that had wrapped his little girl' slender body, laying her down on the bed where they made love for hours.

Dan left the house that morning feeling good about the meeting with Lewis. When he got to his office it was empty; Kay his assistance and former lover had not made it in yet. Trying mentally to prepare for the meeting, he sat at his desk, and tried to thank of every question that Beckman might come up with. Without the twenty thousand dollar loan extension, the company that his father had built would be gone in six months.

As ten o'clock neared, Dan was becoming more uptight about the meeting. At nine thirty-five Dan's assistant buzzed him to let him know that Dian was there to see him. Dan told her that he was to busy to see his daughter, but Dian made it clear that she was not leaving until she saw her stepfather.

The moment Dan saw Dian standing there he knew he was in trouble. Wearing one of her mother's old fur coats, Dian walked into her father's office. She could tell right away just what he needed. As she walked in, she slipped out of the coat, revealing that the fur coat was the only thing she was wearing.

"Dian what the hell are you doing here?" He said as he started to stand up.

"You left this morning without your breakfast; I know how much you love to eat my pussy every morning." Dian said as she draped herself across his big black desk.

As he explored her lovely brown frame, he realized that it was already a quarter to ten. Unmindful of the time, Dian unbuttoned his pants and pulled on his hard dick, realizing how badly he needed a release.

Dan seemed to lose all sense of time as his tongue slowly disappeared inside her sweetness. In a very short time, Dian give her Dad the thing he need the most.

Lewis was right on time, and Kay buzzed Dan to let him know that Mr. Beckman had arrived for their meeting, but Dan didn't answer the buzz. Lewis continued impatiently to wait with no response from Dan. Of course, Kay knew what was going on in the office.

Spreading Dian's legs wide open, Dan plunged his big, white cock deep inside her black pussy. The two had fucked for almost a half hour before Dan realized that it was pass time for his meeting. He and Dian quickly pull themselves together, walking out to where Kay was sitting at her desk. Kay's demeanor said it all, after Dian left Kay lay into her old friend and boss.

"What the fuck are you thinking man? We have less then a month to come up with twenty thousand dollars, or we'll lose the company. The day that we have a chance of getting the money, what do you do? You let that tramp bitch of a stepdaughter come in here and blow it. You're so fucking busy getting off that you let Lewis slip through your fingers. How can you be so god dam foolish; surely that pussy ain't that good?"

'Oh fuck, I don't know what happened? I mean Dian just came by to help me relax. She knew that I was nervous about the meeting, and she just wanted to help," Dan said as he slumped down into a chair.

"Well, she helped all right. Lucky I covered for your ass, I told Lewis that something came up at the plant and that you had to go take care of it."

"Oh great. Kay thanks. I just don't know what I would do without you. But now what do I do about the fucking loan?"

"Well if you ask me since it was partly Dian's fault that we don't have the money then I think that she should help you when you talk to Lewis."

"What do you mean?'

"I mean that you and Lewis Beckman have a lot in common, both of you are white men who chose to live in a town where blacks outnumber the whites, and all of us black folks know that the only reason you live here is because black women outnumber the men. And that means there's just that much more young black stuff for you."

"So you're saying I should turn my daughter into a company whore?"

"Well if today is any indication, then I would think that her coochie should be worth twenty thousand."

Dan found Kay's suggestion intriguing; the thought of his daughter being with another man did not seem to bother him as much as he thought it would. In fact he found himself turned on at the idea of watching his baby girl fuck another man. By the time Dan left his office that night, he had come up with an idea to get Dian in bed with Lewis Beckman.

Before he left the office, he called Lewis to apologize for the morning mix up, he ask Lewis if the could meet at the Kaleidoscope, a local watering hole.

The meeting was set for six thirty that night. Dan arrived a little early. The Kaleidoscope was busy and the opportunity to score seemed to be all around him; however, Dan knew that he had to keep his mind on business tonight.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.