Model Engineer - Cover

Model Engineer

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 3: A black eye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A black eye - A British model engineer on a trip to the States meets a bitchy disabled woman. After an initial fight they get on well together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual  

"Can I use your loo?" Tom asked.

"Probably, but your aim will need to be better." Vivienne showed him her low toilet with its two large rings hanging by chains from the ceiling. He realised now what she meant earlier about not having a trapeze in the public toilet. Everything else was lower too to accommodate her height in the wheelchair.

"Your not going to watch to see how well I aim, are you?" Tom asked when she didn't move from the room.

"Just want to make sure you don't wet my floor as it is quite difficult for me to clean it."

"And you want another look at my prick."

"Why should I want to see that sausage?"

"Because you don't often get to see one perhaps. Or perhaps you want to hold it and do the aiming?"

"Just do it Englishman." He did. She watched.

"Your turn now," stated Tom. "I want to see how you manage on your own. It looks like you're a pretty independent woman to live on your own like this."

"You just wanna see my pussy."

"Yes, please."

"Sod you." Nevertheless Vivienne hiked up her skirt and tucked it into her waistband, gripped both of the trapeze rings and deftly swung on to the seat. This time it took a little longer before she could start. Her bladder was nowhere near as full.

Finishing she reached for the paper but Tom was there first. "My job," he said. This time he took a lot longer to dry her and managed to rub her slit several times in the process.

"You don't have to make a meal of it." Vivienne snapped.

"You wouldn't really mind if I did."

"What?"

"Make a meal of it. Would you mind if I went down and ate you?"

"You're disgusting." Vivienne's voice though belied her words.

"You ready to for some dinner?" Vivienne enquired.

"I'll eat you anytime. But if you mean food, then yes, please if you have anything in stock. It's some time and several miles from the buffet and I've been pushing madam's carriage for hours."

"I didn't ask you to."

"But it was better than just sitting alone under a tree."

"Maybe. A bit. It annoyed Marjorie though." A hint of a smile played on her lips.

Tom again took her on his lap. "Stop taking advantage of a helpless girl," Vivienne squealed but again the tone of her voice betrayed her words. "I don't know why I let you into the house."

"Oh yes you do. You wanted me to kiss you again, just like this." This time her response was immediate and she kissed him back. Soon their tongues were fighting in each other's mouths and through her thin skirt Vivienne could feel Tom's cock hardening.

"Are you really going to rape me, Englishman?"

"No, but you are going to submit to me for both our pleasures."

"You smell of sweat and your shirt is soaked through."

"That's only because of the work I've had to do pushing you around."

"You ought to take a shower."

"So should you. Come on, Viv, time to reveal all."

"No way man!" But Tom was already carrying her squealing to the bath. At one end of the bath was a small plastic seat with another trapeze above it. Like most items in the house, the showerhead was also very low. Tom took her skirt off, sat her on the seat and started to unbutton her blouse.

"WHAP!!" Tom fell backwards and landed heavily on the floor. One eye was painfully closing. Vivienne still sat on the seat, one hand clutching the rim of the sink to keep herself upright, the other rubbing her sore knuckles against her chest. She was frightened now. Tom was sitting up shaking his head. "What will he do to me now?" Vivienne wondered knowing she was powerless to run away or to even move far from the seat without her chair and her mobile phone was in the other room as was the emergency button she normally wore around her neck while in the house. That would have summoned her care worker who lived just a block down the road.

"You'll pay for that my girl," Tom muttered, his head still dizzy from the blow.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Tom." Vivienne was crying now. "I didn't mean to hit you so hard."

"My God gal, that was some punch." Tom was still dazed.

"Please don't hurt me Tom. I didn't mean it. I just forgot my arms are much stronger than those of most women cos I have to use them more. Please Tom. I'm sorry."

"You will be." Tom paused for a short while to allow his head to clear, "But don't worry it won't be your face that will be sore." He staggered to his feet and looked in the mirror. His right eye was almost closed and he knew he would have a real shiner shortly. Glancing down at the crying and shaking Vivienne, seeing her helplessness he no longer felt angry. She was almost childlike in her fear of him.

"First round to you, Viv but the bout is far from over. I had thought you wanted me to continue loving you but obviously I was wrong. Now do I have to tie your hands and cut your blouse off or will you take it off yourself? Either way you are going undress completely for me."

Slowly and with tears still running down her face, Vivienne undid the buttons and removed her blouse. "Now the bra," commanded Tom as he undressed too. It wasn't long before they were both naked. Tom looked and felt her tits. They weren't big, but they weren't small either. Just nice, he thought. That part of her body had developed normally and her nipples responded to his touch.

Vivienne continued to plead with him not to hurt her and these pleas became louder when he stood and reached towards her and warily in case she threw another punch, picked her up and carried her to the lounge. Both now naked, Tom laid her over his lap as best he could. Without legs it wasn't so easy to hold her in position and her struggles made it even more difficult. Soon though she was held by his left arm and despite her curses and invective laid a hearty slap on her exposed arse. Her right cheek reddened and even with one eye closed he could see the imprint of his hand. 'Slap'. His hand descended hard on the other cheek. Vivienne started to yell and scream but Tom moved a cushion under her face, which muffled the sound. Thereafter he continued to smack her until both cheeks were very warm and a rosy red colour.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.