Model Engineer - Cover

Model Engineer

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 2: Sodyou

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sodyou - A British model engineer on a trip to the States meets a bitchy disabled woman. After an initial fight they get on well together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual  

Saturday was bright and clear and warm without being over hot. Tom tried to mix with the guests for a while but quickly became bored with idle conversation and most people were chatting in groups on family matters and he did not want to intrude. In any case they were well dressed and while he was in his best casual clothes, against the others they seemed ill fitting and his straggly beard suggested to them he was a hill-billy. Indeed he heard one woman enquire of her friend if he was one of the mountain folk. Chuck was kept busy serving and cooking food so had little time to speak with Tom.

Wandering aimlessly around he noticed a girl in a wheelchair sitting alone in the shade of a tree. He'd seen her pushed there nearly an hour before and was surprised no one went near or spoke to her. Feeling a little lonely and out of things he went over.

"Good morning, I'm Tom," he greeted the girl. Immediately his eyes took in the fact that she had no legs and her head and face were rather distorted and elongated.

With a hostile look the girl who Tom guessed was a few years younger than he, sourly replied, "What do you want?"

"Just thought you might like a bit of company miss. You've been sitting here alone for a while."

"Piss off."

"Charming!"

"You talk funny."

"Is that why you told me to piss off?"

"No. No one ever comes to talk to me. They look the other way."

"Are you one of the family?"

"What's it to you? Why are you here anyway? You gate-crashing?"

"No, I'm not gate-crashing. I'm a friend of Chuck's from England. I'm staying with him for another fortnight."

"Fortnight? That's fourteen days right?"

"Yes. Sorry I forgot you people don't use the term. So what's your name?"

"Sod you."

"Sodyou. That's an unusual name. Are you part of the family?"

"Mind your own business."

"Sodyou, do they leave you alone out here because of the way you look or the way you speak?"

"Stop calling me that. You know it's not my name."

"No, but it sounds appropriate."

"You an English gentleman?"

"English but anything other than a gentleman. Especially with bitchy girls who can't run away. Are you hungry?"

"Someone will bring me something, -- when they think of it," the girl added after a pause.

"Why not go and get your own?"

"You stupid or something, Englishman? Won't get this chair near the tables with all those people crowding round and it will disgust them to see me."

"We'll see about that Sodyou." Tom went behind the wheelchair and kicked the brakes off. "Chocks away," he yelled.

"No! No! NO!" the girl yelled but now they were picking up speed on the slight downhill as Tom broke into a trot. Her shouting caused everyone to turn and look in their direction and those nearest the food tables scattered as the chair sped towards them seemingly out of control. At the very last moment, Tom braked and turned the chair to a stop alongside the table. Chuck was serving.

"Hi Chuck. This young lady is named Sodyou and she's hungry."

"Sod you Englishman! Stop calling me that." Their arrival seemed now to be the talking point. Nearly everyone was looking in their direction.

"What would you like Sodyou?" Tom enquired.

"Her name is Vivienne, Tom. We usually just call her Viv. She's Mary's youngest sister."

"Well Viv, can I call you Viv or should I use the name you gave me?"

"You can call me Vivienne, Englishman. Only my friends call me Viv."

"Do you have any?" Tom taunted her.

"Sod you."

"Charming young lady. What would you like to eat?" Soon he piled a couple of plates with food and asked for a tray to put them on. He gave the tray to Vivienne to hold while he got two cartons of cola; his without ice.

"You can drink warm cola? Yuk! I suppose you really wanted hot tea." She put a lot of disgust in her voice.

"Yes, I would rather had a nice mug of hot tea but when in Rome do as... or rather when in America do as the Americans do, at least up to a point. Do you want to sit by a table here or go back to your tree?"

"Do you expect me to sit here and be gawked at? The tree of course that is if you can get there without upsetting this lot."

"Watch what you get up to with her? And be careful, her tongue will tie your balls in knots." Chuck called as he started to push the chair uphill along the path.

They ate almost in silence until the last of the cola was gone. Tom stood. "I'll take the rubbish back and then we'll go for a walk."

"Who says I want to? Especially with a damn stupid Englishman."

"I do. You'd only get bored sitting in one place. And I'd like some company as well even if it is a bitchy and legless and a most unfriendly girl. Beggars can't be choosers as they say in England. As I said, I'm no gentleman and you're a helpless female so you can't do much about it." On his return, Tom released the brakes again and set off along the path that ran around the lake. He tried to talk to Vivienne but she seemed to have retreated inside herself and determinedly refused to answer. In fact she was rather unnerved by this man who had taken her away from her family without her really agreeing. Half a mile on they came to a rest room.

"You want to pee?" Tom asked bluntly.

She did but didn't wish him to know. "I can't get out of the chair."

"There's a disabled one."

"There's still no trapeze for me to get out of the chair."

"No problem." Tom remarked leaving her to wonder what he intended. Tom pushed the chair to the door and finding it unoccupied, wheeled Vivienne inside.

"Your not going too..." Vivienne broke off abruptly as Tom undid the chair's safety harness.

"You need to pee. So do I. It will be some time before we can get you somewhere else. I won't rape you, not yet anyway. Peeing is just a bodily function that we all have to do so don't worry about it."

"You can't mean... ? Sod you!"

It was really too late for any protest. Tom had unzipped the bottom of her skirt. Having no legs would have meant that her pubic area would quickly have been exposed had not the bottom hem of her skirt been fastened together with a zip. For practical reasons like going to the toilet, underneath she was naked. Tom lifted her from the chair and found the skirt still wanted to fold itself under her. The only practical way he could see was to unzip the waistband and remove the skirt altogether which gave him a good view of her luxuriant bush. He sat her on the loo seat and finding herself over the opening, Vivienne was unable not to let go of her piss and blushed profusely at the sound of it tinkling in the pan. Outwardly Tom seemed unaffected and, on hearing her stop, snatched a piece of paper from the roll, lifted her and wiped Vivienne dry. Again he got a good look at her bush and the rounded end of the leg stumps. Dropping the paper in the pan, Tom then massaged her cunt and felt her clit. Vivienne would have closed her legs but she didn't have any. She tried to pull his hand away but without legs she almost lost her balance.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.