Indian Winter - Cover

Indian Winter

Copyright© 2007 by Katzmarek

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jake inherits a block of flats from his mother. They're in a poor state, however, and require renovation. While he worked to upgrade the place, he recieves an urgent request from the local women's refuge. Is this the point at which Jake's reclusive life changes? Or is this innocent request merely setting the stage for another of life's disappointments?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Sharmila worked quickly. Lacking a phone, she had walked the streets calling into Real Estates offices, Property Consultants and Investment Brokers. When she returned to the shop that afternoon, she had a pile of papers to show Jake.

He invited her into his small office and she got down to business immediately. She had, she said, the bones of a financial plan.

As she explained, Jake looked on, both fascinated and alarmed. It felt like he was delivering his life into her hands. Sharmila didn't seem to understand as she described land values, property markets, future trends with all the jargon of high finance.

His eyes glazed over and he became lost in his thoughts, his fears and inertia. It was tempting to hand control to someone else, he thought, compelling, but at the same time he resented it.

"Jake?" he heard her voice through the fog of uncertainty, "do you understand? Is there something I need to go over again?"

"No," he snapped back, "no... I just... I'm just not sure of all this."

Sharmila sighed and leaned back. "You are afraid?" she asked. He nodded. "It is change, no more. I've had many ups and downs myself. I know what its like."

"Do you? You seem so self-assured..."

"An act," she smiled, "but you must always be prepared to move on. Now, an auction. You need to list with as many agents as possible. You will get offers for private sale. You need to be careful and take advice. Remember, these people want the land as cheaply as they can...

Jake wasn't listening again. Instead, he watched her face, hands and her flashing eyes. She felt his eyes on her and fidgeted, uncomfortably. "So I'll make a few calls," she announced, "and see you later?"

"Later?"

"Yes, later. You are working on the flat above tonight?"

He nodded. "About that," he said.

"About what?" she said, in a manner that made it clear she didn't want him to answer.

"Fine, tonight!" he told her. She smiled, then left.


Over the next couple of days, life settled into a routine. Jake would work all day in the shop, close up, then speed around to the flat to continue the renovations.

Her signal was always the open door. That was the unvoiced invitation for him to come and view. His chair was always carefully placed with the box of tissues beside on the small table. The wardrobe mirror always angled so he had a good view of the bed.

On the third day, however, Sharmila introduced a variation. All seemed usual, the front door was ajar, and she was in the bedroom as per normal. Jake made himself comfortable, squeezing his hardening dick in his trousers with anticipation.

Sharmila, though, appeared to have fallen asleep. She was on her front on the bed, arms folded and head to the side. After a few minutes of her not stirring, Jake called out. He received no answer. Eventually, he decided to investigate.

In the bedroom Sharmila was in her robe. It was bunched up around her arse displaying the brown skin of the top of her thighs. Her legs were splayed and her feet hung over the bed end. Jake knelt to confirm she wore no panties. He had little doubt she was feigning sleep, that this was a new game: one, however, where he was uncertain of the rules.

Her breathing was deep and rhythmic. Was she waiting for him to touch her?Would she yell rape at this violation of the rules? Was she, perhaps, offering to take this a little further? He was still making up his mind when she emitted a soft moan. Jake saw her thighs clench a little and she pressed her pelvis down into the mattress.

He took that as some sort of encouragement. Gingerly, he reached out for her thighs and ran his fingertips lightly up towards her naked arse. Again, her thighs clenched and he thought he detected a muffled gasp from her open mouth. Carefully, he pushed the hem of her robe a little higher until the bottom of her arse was fully exposed.

A whiff of her arousal assailed his nose. Her thatch was damp and he could clearly see the lips of her vagina. His dick pulsed with urgency in the tight confines of his pants. He gave it a squeeze before unzipping and pulling it free.

He took some of the oil and dribbled a little on his dick before taking himself in hand. Sharmila's thighs clenched again and she snorted a gust of air through her nose. It was obvious she was extremely aroused as, indeed, was he.

From the experience of past sessions, Jake knew Sharmila could get herself off very quickly. At times he was hard put to keep up. Sometimes he failed, she'd come first, and she politely waited until he grunted his climax into the tissue.

But Jake had never been this close to an excited Sharmila before. He moved to the foot of the bed, right between her splayed legs, getting a clear view of her aroused pussy.

He thought it was getting even wetter, she clenched and pushed down in a steady, rolling motion. Jake saw one of her hands had slipped down underneath to cup her sex. No doubt she was using it for added stimulation.

"Uhh!" she gasped, and Jake stroked faster, "Ohh, ahh!" She was getting closer, he could tell. Her moans grew in pitch and her arse humped her fingers faster and faster. It was all too much for Jake and he came violently into the tissue. Shortly after Sharmila came Jake could see a finger shaking in her pussy. She stiffened, released one last long moan, then collapsed. Jake stood for a moment just watching her now motionless and silent body before creeping out of the room.

Jake cleaned himself up in the bathroom before heading out. He called his goodbyes softly.

"Mmmf?" he heard a muffled response. "That you Jake?" her voice was sleepy and slurred.

"Yeah... y'must've fallen asleep," he replied, "just called to tell you I'm off."

"Okay, goodbye."

As Jake headed for his ute, he thought this all was getting too weird and wondered where it was all heading.


The following weekend was clear and warm. Jake went early to the flats to start work. He was badly behind schedual and need to catch up.

Sharmila's front door was closed and she appeared to be still asleep. At least, there were no sounds of movement. Jake took the opportunity to work without distraction. For once in two weeks he was able to concentrate fully on what he was doing.

Around mid morning he heard sounds below. Evidently she was doing her housework. He detected the washing machine, the vacuum cleaner and sounds of furniture being moved.

The bottom flat had no back yard. The day was so warm Jake decided to have lunch outside. He hoped Sharmila would be willing to join him. He waited until she came to hang out her washing and asked her. She accepted happily enough.

Jake was in his brief shorts and stripped off his T-shirt. He knew Sharmila found it a turn on and hoped it would have the usual effect.

Around noon she appeared. However, rather than her usual modest western clothes, she had obviously gone to some trouble today. Evidently her financial circumstances had marginally approved because she'd clearly bought some new clothes. Instead of baggy track pants, today she wore fashionable light green, short, tight pants that finished at her knees. They clung to her full, rounded arse perfectly. Instead of her T-shirt she wore a matching bikini top stretched by her large breasts with a hint of nipple dotting each mound. It was low cut and displayed her ample cleavage.

Jake found it difficult to keep his composure, and to avert his eyes from the display in front of him. She chatted as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, seemingly oblivious to the effect she was having on him.

He'd made them both some sandwichs and a jug of fresh orange juice. The conversation was about the progress he was making and a few suggestions she had regarding his future plans.

"I saw Mary from the refuge yesterday," she told him, "she had more warnings." She flashed him an ironic grin.

"About?"

"You, of course, and how I had to be careful. What has she against you, Jake, she has said some horrid things?"

"Such as?"

"The upshot is that you are a sexual pervert."

"Yeah? And how is she supposed to know?"

"I'm unsure. Have you had an affair with her?"

"Not that I'm aware of. I don't remember ever setting eyes on her before... or being that drunk!"

Sharmila stifled a giggle. "You are being unkind. She is not that bad looking."

"Nor that good either!" Jake retorted, "and why shouldn't I be unkind? She appears determined to beat me up in front of you."

"That's true, and I still don't understand why? She claims that you want to exploit me..."

"Exploit? That's rich," Jake laughed, "how am I supposed to do that? And what sort of exploitation, anyway?"

"Sexual, I think. I believe she sees you as some sort of predator."

"And, presumably, you as some sort of innocent?"

"Not innocent, vulnerable. I think she believes I am vulnerable. She talked about rebounds, and..."

"Ok, right! So she thinks you're going to throw yourself at the first man..."

"Something like that. I don't need men, Jake."

"I know. You've made it plain before."

"I'm not going to become romantically involved with anyone."

"I know, you've said."

"But I still don't understand why you haven't a girlfriend? You're not poor, you're smart enough..."

"Thanks!"

"... and you are reasonably looking. There must be hundreds of girls..."

"Not that I've met. They're either thick, ugly or married."

"And what am I?" she asked, chuckling.

"Neither. But you're untouchable... you've told me."

"Untouchable, yes," she agreed. There was the merest hint of a double entendre. Her eyes reflected the uncertainty before she collected herself in a flash.

"But you can always change your mind?" he told her, "it's a woman's privilege."

"Not this woman's," she replied, hastily, a little uncertain. She looked aimlessly around for an uncomfortable period of time before continuing the conversation. "Jake?" she said, eventually, "do you like me?"

"Sure, why?"

"I mean, really like! Such as when a man likes a woman and..."

Sharmila has lost her composure again. She reminded Jake of a little girl, desperate to hear that her mummy and daddy still loved her after she'd been bad.

"Sharmila!" he stopped her mid sentence, "Sharmila, I'm crazy about you. Surely you knew that?" Jake sucked in his breath, fearing her reaction. Would she be angry or run crying her eyes out? Instead, she looked back at him evenly, as if they'd been discussing business.

"Yes," she sighed, "I think I knew that. You cannot take your eyes off me..."

"Is that any wonder?" he chuckled, relieved, "when you come up here looking like that?"

"Like what?" she replied, faux innocently, "and you? You are always taking off your shirt..."

"Face it," he declared, "we are teasing each other. You, and me!"

"I do not..." she began to protest, but subsided. She looked distractedly about again before continuing. "Jake!" she took a deep breath, "maybe I am attracted to you? I've been unfair. I've given into to these feelings..."

"What's wrong with that?"

"But Jake, you don't understand. We can have no future as a couple."

"Why not? Is it the cultural thing? In this day and age is that such a problem?"

"Maybe. But that is not the problem. You see, when my husband left me there was one thing he didn't know. I only found out after he left. You see, Jake, I'm carrying his child." She stared into his face for a reaction.

"Is that all?" Jake asked, unmoved. As she was talking, he'd figured most of it out already.

"Is that all?" she repeated, "how can you say, 'is that all'? Do you understand what that means?"

"Sure! You're pregnant! That's what it means."

"But... uh... I'm carrying another's child! You cannot be expected to... to..."

"Why not?"

"Because I couldn't do that to you. Even if I wanted, I cannot expect you to accept that sort of responsibility. Even if I wanted you... which I don't... except for some animal feelings... I think my hormones are disturbed..."

Jake had to laugh at her discomfort. She shook herself back and glared at him, but he ignored the reproach. "You're gorgeous!" he told her between laughs.

"Typical male!" she scoffed, "I should have known better than to..."

"Listen," he interrupted, "you see it as a problem, I don't." With that, he stood. Walking confidently around the table he bent and kissed her on the lips. Sharmila was caught unprepared and he had to suck her lips apart. She put her hand on his chest and pushed him away with a look of fear.

"No!" she yelled, "no," she repeated, quieter. "This is not the time. I need more time," she emphasised, "I have much to think over."

"Take your time," he told her, "I'm not going anywhere."

"But you should! You must get a girlfriend..."

"Y'know, Sharmila, you are great at telling me what I must do. I don't want a girlfriend unless it's you..."

"That's very kind of you but you are wasting your time."

"It's mine to waste." Standing above her he had a perfect view of her cleavage, something she was clearly aware of. She didn't, however, try to cover up. "You're beautiful!" he told her.

"I'm not," she said, weakly, "and you must stop trying to stare down my top!"

"If it's there, I'll look," he told her.

"And you must wear a shirt."

"There you go, telling me what I must do, again."

"If you were a gentleman, you'd obey my request."

Jake could tell her breathing quicken. She seemed flustered. "Ah, there, you see, you've answered the question. I'm not a gentleman."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.