Anne Finds a Family - Cover

Anne Finds a Family

Copyright© 2007 by Dawn30

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story of a young woman, who is all alone in the world, finding a new but unusual family. The first two chapters are romantic with no sex but the third one makes up for it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

The ceremony was beautiful. Eric had a respected friend from the D/s community to perform it. Anne wore a simple but elegant white, lace dress (a symbol of her innocence) and the four of them exchanged vowels of love, respect, and loyalty to each other

That night Anne got to see the first of the rooms on the third floor. It was a large room with a slanted ceiling. There was a king sized, four posted bed on the back wall that was draped with sheer white curtains. Large pillows were scattered about the room along with various ottomans and chairs. On the end opposite the bed was a set of French doors that opened into a big beautiful bathroom complete with a Jacuzzi large enough for six people.

Charlotte and Ashley led Anne into the bathroom and Ashley ran a bath in the huge tub while Charlotte slowly removed Anne's clothes. Anne was ver self-conscious and attempted to cover herself but Charlotte gently reassured her, "We're only going to give you a bath. Besides you are beautiful and have nothing to hide."

Slowly Anne let her arms fall away from her perky, size C breast and let Charlotte lead her to the bathtub. Once she was in the water Charlotte and Ashley washed her slowly and sensual leaving no crevice untouched. Anne set with her eyes closed enjoying the other women's touches almost cumming when Charlotte parted her lips and washed her pussy.

After washing and shaving her thoroughly, Charlotte and Ashley dried her and rubbed her down with lotion. Anne new she was wet and every inch of her body tingle. Charlotte smiled when she massaged the lotion into Anne's breast and she moaned. It was a cute little moan because she was fighting making any sound at all out of embarrassment.

Finally they helped Anne into a white lace teddy. "Are ready, Sweety?" Charlotte asked. Anne responded by shaking her head yes, the look in her eyes showing clearly how nervous she was.

Ashley gave her a quick hug, "It will be fine, Honey." The two women then took Anne by the hand and led her out into the room where Eric was waiting, wearing black silk boxers.

"Here she is Sir," Charlotte stated as Eric stood and made his was toward them. He kissed both Charlotte and Ashley tenderly as they let go of Anne's hands. Then he stood in front of Anne. Laying his hand on her cheek he whispered, "You are beautiful," then kissed her deeply. Taking her by the hand he led her to the bed and laid down beside her.

Taking his time he covered her face and neck with kisses while letting his hand roam over her perfect little body. Slowly he worked his way down pulling one then the other breast out over the top of her teddy and sucking them gently. Anne almost came from that feeling alone. She had never imagined anything could feel so good. Then Eric's hand slid between her legs and gently stroked her clit. With this she did cum fro the first time ever. She came again as Eric entered her with just one finger.

The feeling of Anne's tight virgin hole drove Eric crazy. Soon he hovered over her spreading her legs with his hard prick pressing against her sex. Charlotte and Ashley went to either side of the bed and took Anne's hand laying a trail of kisses up and down her arms.

Then the moment came and Eric pushed his way inside Anne. The pain of her popping cherry coursed through her. She pulled at the other women's hands and bit her lip to keep from crying out. "Let it out, Sweety, scream if you have to," Eric whispered while pulling out. Anne did as told and when he entered her fully again she let out a small cry.

Between Anne's whines and tight pussy it didn't take Eric long to climax. Anne's hands were then let go and the two curled up with each other. After a few moments Eric told Anne to open her eyes and they watched at the foot of the bed as Charlotte and Ashley undressed each other and make love. Anne was fascinated by what she saw and could feel herself growing we again.

After a time Eric slid his hand back between Anne's legs and just as the other women finished, brought her to another glorious climax. The four of them slept in the king sized bed that night before getting up the next morning to leave for a honeymoon.

Around two in the afternoon they arrived at a secluded cabin that sat near a lake and was surrounded by trees. The inside of the cabin was one large room. In one corner was the kitchen that was separated from the rest of the room by a bar and short section of wall. On the other side of the bar a TV sat in the corner boxed in by a fluffy couch and love seat. On the other side of the room a futon sat against the front wall and a large bed on the back. Between the two was a fire place with two rocking chairs and the typical bear's skin rug in front of it. On one side of the bed was the bathroom door and on the other was the door to a huge walk in closet.

After having a look around Anne and Charlotte brought in the luggage and unpacked while Ashley stocked the kitchen and Eric got ready some fire wood... Even though it was late spring they were in Northern Washington and the nights could still get a little chilli.

Once everyone was finished the all took a nap then showered and ate a dinner of cheese, crackers, and whine on the bear's skin rug in front of a fire. They talked sweetly, and petted each other then after a while Eric and Charlotte took a seat on the futon giving Ashley and Anne instructions.

"Ashley, Dear," Eric said politely, "Do me a big favor and undress Anne for me, please. I'm dying to get a good look at her."

"Yes, Sir," Ashley replied. Slowly the two stood and Ashley relived Anne of all of her clothing. Anne, feeling very shy, crossed her arms over her chest.

"Charlotte," Eric commented, "Her breast seem to need some attention don't they?" Charlotte agreed, "Ashley will you do the honors, please." Silently Ashley obeyed. She moved up behind and guided Anne's arms down to her sides. Then she reached around and began firmly kneading Anne's tits.

Although Ashley's hands felt great Anne was going out of her mind. She didn't know wither to stand stone still or to close her eyes and moan. So she stood still and averted her eyes from the others in the room. Her discomfort showed plainly on her face so after a few moments Eric showed mercy and told Ashley to stop.

Charlotte directed Anne to do the same for Ashley. With trembling hands Anne slowly unbuttoned Ashley's blouse and let if fall off her shoulders. She ten pulled down her skirt and panties and allowed her to step out of them before tossing them aside. Still trembling Anne moved behind the other woman and gingerly massaged her breast.

Eventually the girls were instructed to lie down and Ashley t spread her legs. Anne was then told to get between them. Charlotte and Eric then continued giving Anne instructions on how to eat Ashley's pussy. Ashley laid there moaning softly with small quakes rippling through her body every so often. "Now place a finger inside her, Sweaty, while you suck her clit hard. That's it. Now another, suck harder and make her cum." Although Anne was extremely nervous the instruction she was receiving gave her some comfort. Without it she would have been totally lost.

Finally Ashley came and Anne was instructed to lick her clean which she did. The two women were told to change places and Ashley to return the favor. Anne had never received oral sex before but she loved it. Ashley didn't need much time or instruction. Before long she had Anne on the verge of climax. That's when both Eric and Charlotte ordered her to stop.

Not wanting it to stop Anne's eyes popped open instantly, to see Charlotte stroking Eric's rock hard cock and he her exposed pussy. For just a minute moment a twinge of jealousy fluttered by and then was gone. Actually Anne found the scene erotic. Then Eric stood and Charlotte beckoned for Ashley who crawled between her open legs.

Eric laid down beside Anne then and gently make love to her, allowing her to have several orgasms before finishing with his own. Once recovered everyone cleaned up and then snuggled into bed together to sleep until morning.

The next day Charlotte and Ashley went into town for food and left Eric and Anne alone at the cabin. Anne had just come from the closet and was passing by the bed when Eric grabbed her from behind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.