Back Scratches Affair - Cover

Back Scratches Affair

Copyright© 2007 by Tabooteller

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - A new cheating wife story, with one or two twists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Anal Sex  

Eight months later, there was Jack was thinking about what had happened after his wife moved back in. That first night had been good, she was horny as he had ever seen her, and they had a long session of sex with her having two climaxes to his three. Not that he didn't try to give her more. She did say that she had some small ones along with the two larger climaxes.

Three days later, they were having sex again and he found himself fucking her butt hole, while Jennia was on all fours. She surprised him, by groaning loudly. A second later she said, "Fuck me! Fuuuck my butt, OHHH that's it harder-Ohhh GOOOD."

She had never said that before while they had anal sex. She always seemed to like it, but not that much. Of course, the fact that she was wearing a butterfly vibrator that he had the controls for, was probably helping. They had bought it just before he had kicked her out and never had a chance to use it. She liked the idea when he suggested she wear it tonight.

It had three speeds and he kept switching it back and forth. He kept it on the slowest speed the most, but every so often, he bumped it up to the third speed. He liked the way she jerked when he suddenly increased the speed.

Right now, he had it on the second speed, and was too busy thrusting in and out of her to be concerned with changing the speed. He kept pushing in harder whenever she said, "Fuck me hard." He was going faster than he had ever gone while doing her anus.

By the way she was moving her head up and down, he knew she was feeling very good. A few seconds later she lifted her head, and let out a groan, which he had only heard her make a couple of times, while he fucked her slit.

As a climax hit her, she seemed to freeze for a moment before she let out a soft scream. She had never screamed through an orgasm before and at first he thought he had hurt her by shoving in too hard, but the scream was immediately followed by two long groans. By the noises she made, he thought she had had a double climax and that each one lasted significantly longer than normal. It took him another thirty seconds before he had his climax. It was his second for that session therefore it had taken a while to start to build, and even longer to build intensity. He thought he might just go on forever, but as sometimes happened he seemed to skip a couple of stages and he started spurting before he thought he should. It was still good and he enjoyed his climax as he shot into her rectum.

When he was done, he pulled out of her with a slurping noise, and watched his sperm dribble out of her for a moment before collapsing on the bed. She lay down next to him, her front touching his side. She kissed his cheek and mouth with small kisses, expressing her thanks for the huge climax she had had.

She took off the vibrator while he went into the bathroom to clean himself up. When he came back and laid back down she was next to him cuddling like always. As he was falling asleep, he felt it had been the right decision to take her back; she was where she should be, in the crook of his arm.

They had gone to see Patrick and his wife, having a series of meetings with them. They had learned a lot about what could cause an affair and how to stop it before it happens, they had already started to change what needed to be changed in their behaviors and grew closer to each other. At one meeting something different happened. She was telling the story of what she had said when he had burst into her and Susan's hotel room. He hadn't been looking at her, because it still hurt, but she had started to speak to him so he had glanced at her. He did a double take than looked at her with his head tilted a tiny bit, because there were tears in her eyes, as she again said how sorry she was for saying that and hurting him. She had apologized for saying many things over the years, but she never had tears in her eyes before.

Now they were going out with Susan and George. They had gone out together a couple of times and he and George had made sure the two wives were never alone together. That included telling them only one could go use a bathroom at the same time.

They seemed to understand and never complained about the strict rules. Today they were going to a public picnic put on by their neighborhood association. They arrived at the park in separate cars, and meet near the parking lot. They walked over to where a bunch of picnic tables was under a long covered patio. The men led their wives to a table off to one side from where most of those who had arrived already were sitting. After settling their things, the two couples sat for talked for a few moments.

Jack got up at one point and said, "They are serving now so I'll go get some plates."

George said, "You'll need some help." as he got up and followed Jack.

Jennia waited until the guys were in line then she turned to Susan, "You think they forgot?"

"Hmm, no. My husband can be forgetful at times but I don't think he would forget that."

"The same with Jack. So do you think this is a test, or are they trying to show that they trust us again?"

"I'm not sure, but I think maybe it's the second. They're not acting like it's a test. George has been trying to show me that he trusts me. The other day I was late getting home from work. There was a slow train and I was stuck in the rear of the line of cars waiting to over the tracks. It took me over ten minutes just to cross the tracks, without counting the time it took the train to go by. George had gotten home early and found that I wasn't home when I was supposed to be. I think he was pacing the floor, but he didn't say anything when I walked in. I saw that he wanted to, but he kept his mouth shut. I told him about the train and he was satisfied."

"Jack is the same way. Twice now, he called me at home and I was in the middle of something so it took me a while to get to the phone. The second time I was outside and when I finally answered the phone, I heard him sigh in relief, but he didn't ask what I was doing. I think he wanted to so I explained what I had been doing. My breathing was normal, so it sounded like he believed me."

She sighed than continued, "I think we are going to have to live with that for awhile."

Jennia nodded in agreement.

There was another pause and Jennia said, "So how are you and George getting along?"

"Very good. We were able to talk through a lot of things. I... I'm sorry we, you and me, went as far as we did, but our relationship helped me. I have more confidence in meeting new people now, and George and I have never have talked like we did while we were separated. I was able to express my anger at him for the way he had been treating me. He said that he didn't realize he had been treating me like a child. He vowed to stop it and he has. And we talked about other things that needed changing in our relationship."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.