Back Scratches Affair - Cover

Back Scratches Affair

Copyright© 2007 by Tabooteller

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A new cheating wife story, with one or two twists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Anal Sex  

Jack sat down on the gym's bench feeling very somber. He shook his head, than looked around the changing room. There were only a few guys in there at the moment, but he still didn't want them to think he was sick or something. He sort of felt sick, but not from working out too long, or bacuase he had a virus. He was thinking about what he had just seen and what it probably meant. He shook his head again.

He thought something was up with his wife the last nine months, but this? He looked around, but the guy with the back scratches had gone into the shower room. He had seen the guy around before even had said hi to him once or twice, but he didn't know his name mush less anything about him. Jack had sat down to change and gotten up to get something out of the locker he was using that day. Right next to him was the guy, he turned sideways and Jack had a good view of the scratches on his back. Two sets of four lines, each line about an inch apart. Each set was on opposite sides of his back, right under his shoulder blades. Most were on his back, but they partually warped around his side. They looekd fairly freash like they had happened one or two days ago. And there looked to be almost healed sets under the fresh ones.

What shook him up was the fact that he had seen the identical scratches on Jennia, his wife's, back a week ago. They had been dressing to go to work and Jennia had come back into their bedroom, topless, to get a blouse she had forgotten. She had turned to put on her bra then had turned her back to him. He had looked at her, because he liked to and he hadn't been looking at her lately, when he saw the scratches. Two sets with four lines in each set. Hers also started on her back, under her shoulder blades, then partually warped around her side. He had been puzzled about how they had gotten there. He had looked closer and there were old ones, almost all the way healed, under the new ones. That really had made him think. He hadn't noticed the old ones. He knew their sex life had dropped off, but the rut they were in must have been worse then he thought if he hadn't been looking at her.

Their marriage had been in ruts before, but they had always been able to get out of them, but this one seemed worse at that moment. They hadn't been doing much together lately and their sex life was not as it had been. He hadn't been seeing her naked that much lately so he wasn't as horny as he sometimes was, but they really should be doing it more. He had winced in sympathatic pain when he had seen the scratches and he winced once more as he thought about not noticing them.

He sat on the bench for a moment thinking of their relationship, if those scratches meant what he was afriad they meant it probably was the end of their marriage. He remembered how they had met. It was in collage. They had seen each other in high school, but hadn't really gotten to know each other, untill they happened to meet up at collage. Their relationship had built slowly. She was rather independant and strong willed. He was easy going. He had asked her out because he had wanted a really pretty date for a special event happening that was sponsered by the collage. After the date he had walked her to her dorm room and told he had enjoyed being with her and that he had gotten what he wanted, a very pretty date to spend the evening with. She surprised him by reacting to what he siad. He thought she was going to be angry, but it turned out that she apperciated him saying that. It was like she wasn't used to guys telling her that.

They continued to date, eventaully just dating each other. It again surprised him when she had said she wasn't dating anyone else anymore. They hadn't agreed to go together, but it seemed like they were since he had stopped asking other girls out. Three months later on Valentine's day he had asked her to marry him. She had said yes immediatly. After a long good night kiss she had instacated, he had walked back to his car, he was living off campuss at that time, on cloud nine. He had felt like kissing her more, then back walking her into her bedroom to really celebrate, but he had managed to hold off this long he could do it more. She had surprises him earlier in the dating process by saying that she was still a virgin. She had stayed that way even with living in the dorms where there was a lot of sex going on. She hadn't wanted any old collage boy, but someone special.

They almost didn't wait till the wedding night. Three times they went further then just kissing and light petting as they had been doing. Once she even give him a clamax in his pants. He had felt her breasts bare for the first time. Her blouse was loose and it was easy to reach into it cup her breasts. She hadn't resisted when he pushed her bra up and placed a hand on each lovely mound. He had gasped in pleasure as he touched them for the first time bare. He managed to move around behind her still with his hands on her breasts. He was afriad if he let go she would stop what they were doing. Now he was up against her back and massaging both bare breats. That had been a huge turn on. He ended up humping her butt a couple of times. He just couldn't help it. They stayed that way for five minutes or so and she was groaning when they finally sat down. Another minute of kissing and one of her hands dropped to his lap. It might have been by accident the way it landed, but as she felt his hardon she didn't pull her hand back. Her body jerked slightly when she realized what she was feeling. A few seconds later she moved her hand carressing the hard long tube. He groaned into her mouth. She gripped it as much as possible through his pants. She squezzed it once, then harder again. The second time was too hard and he jerked, but he didn't say anything. She let go and just carressed it. Soon all he was doing was moaning. Enjoying the sensations, but at the same time afriad she was going to stop at any time.

Soon he reached back up her blouse and gripped a boob. Jennia gasped and he moaned louder. He was so close that the feel of her breast brought him even closer. Soon he was humping against her hand. Again he couldn't control it. She pressed harder against him and his humping increased. He was continuly moaning into her mouth, while squeezing and massaging her breast. At one point he lifted his head back and groaned loud and long. He was so close and felt so good even with her hand on the outside of his pants. A minute later he graoned louder still humped hard and froze for a second then he let out a soft scream and sperm started shooting out of his rod. The scream ended, but he gasped and gasped-moaned as his exctesy continued. One final hump and one final squit of man juice and he relaxed falling back against the couch.

After he regained his composor all he could think of to say was, "Thank you. That was good"

Jennia smiled and said, "That's good."

Toni readjusted her bra and the snuggled next to him. They kissed some more, but that was all the extra stuff for that night. Later they talked about it and she said that she had just wanted to make him feel good. Toni had liked feeling him, what she gotten out of the experence was satisfication that she had made him feel like that. During the next few months he tried to feel her special spot, but never was allowed to. He felt a naked boob twice for a few seconds each time, but there had never been a repeat of that night. During one of those two times, he got to see her breast, but it waas dark and he couldn't make out much. After they were engaged twice he did get to rub between her legs but both times it was through her pants and he didn't feel anything, except material. She seemed to enjoy it, but not enough to let him reach into her pants.

Jack thought that he better get moving, or some of the other guys may think it strange that he was just sitting there getting a hardon. It was just half hard now, but it would get all the way hard, if he continued thinking those thoughts. He finished changing and as he did he thought about their wedding. Their engagment lasted eight months and they were married in a beutiful ceramony. They were one of those couples where verything went right.

Their wedding night was great, seeing her naked and feeling her up was so fantsatic. Only one thing spoiled it, for him anyway. She never cliamxed. He licked her, rubbed her cliterous and even gently finger fucked her-after feeling up her wonderfull looking hole-but nothing. There was something, she did enjoy what he did. She groaned a lot, but no ending pleasure peak. The next couple of times they had sex he tried even harder, thinking he hadn't done enough that first time. But it was the same those two times and each time after. She semeed to reach a certain level of enjoyment and stop.

Jennia explained that she must be low orgasmic and he would have to get used to it. She still enjoyed their lovemaking enough to want to attack him at times so it was Okay. He couldn't shake the feeling that he was doing something wrong however. Over the years he tried to learn how do cunnlius better, to carress her G-spot and to use his fingers to fuck her more effectivily, but nothing got her over the edge. Ten years linto their marriage, they were doing it wih her straddling him and she had a climax. A very obvious one. Outside he was calm as he asked if that was one, inside however he was jumping saying "yes!" She said that yes she thought it was one and it was good. From then on, must of the times when they had sex she was on top and it got to the point where she had a cliamx almost everytime they made love. That did not include when they did a quickie, but she was Ok with that. When she did have an orgasam it was just one even the few times they screwed three times in one session. He felt better about it, but he still thought he could be doing more.

That last two yeasr she did seem to be having more orgasms, but still not as other women. They would have sex three times in one session and she would have only one while he had three. He always thought it should be the other way around. He would wonder at times if he was just missing the correct postion while on top of her. Or it could that he had a slightly premature ejectulation. Jack had thought about doing the exercises that were supposed to prolong him cuming, but she always said he was doing fine.

Jack continued to think about their wedding and some of the almost, but not quite problems they had been having. Just getting too busy to really spend the time with each other as they should mixed with taking the other for granted, at times. That had happened before, one would realize it and they would talk and do what was needed to get out of the rut. This time, at least by how he felt right now, the rut was deeper then usual. He wondered if she wanted out of the rut or out of the marriage. He went through his exercise routine half heartily and quit before he was through.

The next day he bought her flowers which he hadn't done for five, maybe six months. She was happy to get them. He said he wanted to take her out to dinner for a romantic evening, but she didn't seem to be happy with the day he choose. Later she changed the day.

Thinking these morbid thoughts he went about his daily routine. Two weeks after he noticed the guy with the scratches, he arraived home from work early. He thought he could get some writing in since he was trying to become a published author, even though so far his short stories were not selling. When he arrived home he saw her car wasn't there, so he drove down the street and parked six houses down. He walked to their house and went inside. He wanted to see if anything was going on. Nothing was out of the ordinary, but about twenty minutes before his usual time to arrive home, he heard tires squeel. He looked outside and his wife was driving around the corner fast and pulled into the driveway going too fast. She had to slam on the brakes to stop in time. She got out of the car and rushed inside, he wasn't there when she got the door open. He decided, for a reason he wasn't sure of, not to allow her see him there. So he had gone out a side door and ran down to his car. He drove around for a five minutes then drove home ten minutes early. She was surprised to see him, as she was fixing dinner. He didn't say anything but he noticed that she was using one of the frozen dinners she had perpared a week before.

If I hadn't come home when I did I would not have known she was cheating on dinner, he thought which might be because she is cheating on me.

The next day he found one of the card card bills. He usually didn't look them over for she paid them, and if there was something she didn't like she would says something. He looked it over knowing it was the card Jennia liked to use the most. There was a charge at a certain hotel in town.

That's funny he thought she hasn't spent the night anywhere, but here. Not for some time and when she had slept someplace else it was out of town. He wondered if it was a mischarge, or if someone else had gotten hold of the card's number. If so they were useing it sparingly. Only one day and no extras.

He put the bill back where he had found it. The next time she sat down to write the checks needed to pay various bills, he watched her. She said nothing about wrong charges. He shook his head not liking what that probably meant.

Eight days after the frozon meal something happened that convinced him postively that she was cheating. She came home late and went in to take a shoes. But he stopped her by hugging her and kissing her hard. That meant he wanted sex. She was half undressed, which allowed him to gently pinch her nipples, while licking her mouth the way she liked it. She tried to say no, she was too busy.

Jack said, "You promised we would do something tonight, its been so long I don't want to wait."

She sighed, relaxed and said, "You're right I did promise. I'm sorry for not doing it more. We should."

He had been sure she was going to fight harder about waiting 'till after the shower and was glad she didn't. He was horny, but he had a different reason for wanting to do it righ then.

He kissed her, this time she kissed back, sticking her tonque into his mouth. Jack sucked on it as he gentily carressed her breasts. After she withdrew her tonque he sucked on each of her lips. He licked them and softly chewed on the top then the bottom. She sighed with sexual buildup. He wasn't surprised that she was getting turned on so fast.

He slowly worked his way down to her breasts sucking each nipple for a minute. He licked under her breasts for a few seconds then suddenly grabbed her nipple with his mouth and sucked hard. She let out a loud moan. He repeated the process twice more then went over to her left boob where he did it three more times.

He knew Jennia didn't need much foreplay at that moment, so he left her breasts sucking on her belly button for a few seconds. Then he undressed her the rest of the way, laying her down on the bed so he could get to main attraction. Once she was on her back he slipped off his clothes, climbing halfway on the bed when he was done. He stared at her wonderfull sexy slit for a few seconds before shaking his head and moving in with his mouth. He didn't tease her like he usually did. He started licking up and down the whole slit. After a dozen up and down motions he settled his mouth on her clit and sucked hard. She let out an ectesty shout followed by a series of moans as he continued the sucking.

Jack slowly eased two fingers into her slit going all the way back. He rubbed her G-spot for a moment, but then went deeper. After a few seconds of moving them back and forth he withdrew his fingers and looked at them. He had kept up sucking her clit only stopping for a second to suck on a finger. He put his mouth back down on her clit chewing and sucking this time. The finger he had sucked on he moved to her butt. Quickly, before she could say anything, he placed it at her anus and gentily pushed it in. He pushed it in halfway then pulled it back out almost all the way. he repeated that motion three times before she could react.

She said, "Please not now. I don't feel like it tonight."

Jennia had said it easy, but the tone was more commanding. He pulled his finger all the way out not really caring she has said no. He had already learned what he wanted to know. Her anus had lube on it, that went along with the fact that her cliterous was red and swollon. She may have thought that it would be calmed down by now, but it was still aroused enough for him to noticed. He was suprised that his fingers had come out of her slit clean though. He had expected white sperm on them, but there had been only her fluids. Maybe she made the guy wear a condemn he thought, or made sure he came outside of her body. He hoped it hadn't been in her mouth the way he had sucked her tonque.

Jack was glad she couldn't see his face right then. He could tell he had a very hot and hurt expression on it. He calmed himself down and went back to licking. But only for a few seconds. As angry as he was he was still horny and the sight of her pussy excited him more, even if another man had been in it not that long ago. He stopped and scooted up the bed. Once he was on top of her he felt for his penis, once he had his hand on it he made sure it was in the correct postion to stab it in her.

He did just that. Pushing it all the way in with one shove. She went "oof" followed by a moan. Jack knew she was aroused enough not to mind his sudden intursion. He, however, was aroused and angry enough not to care too much for her pleasure this time, so he pushed himself up with his hands, then shoved it in all the way with a hard fuck. He continued with that speed. Pulling it out and shoving it in all the way as hard and as far as he could. With her being aroused by another guy Jack knew he wasn't going to hurt her, in actually she would probably enjoy it.

He kept up the pace, taking out some of his anger at her as he fucked her royally. He expected not to last long at that speed, but he was surprised seconds later when he didn't feel the ectesy that meant he was close. He kept up the hard shoving though, even as he started to pant. After what seemed like over five minutes he finally started to feel the increased pleasure that signaled hs was getting close. He increased his speed, pulling out and shoving it back in intill his aching shaft was completly enclosed by her love tunnel. He grunted as put more effort into it. He opened his eyes when she groaned loudly and was surprised when she started to cum.

She must have been really excited by the guy he thought. He wondered how many cliamxes she had had by the guy already, probably more then with him. But then his ectesy took over and all he could think of was that he was going to cum. He shoved his hardness in harder, he thought he penintrated further then usuall. He pulled out and it hit, with a deep male scream he jabbed his ready cock in all the way and begin shooting his sperm up her womb. He pulled out and fucked back up her pussy five more times letting out lighter grunts each time. Finally he was done shooting and after two more easy shoves he pulled out.

He streatched out next to her even though he really wanted to storm out of the bedroom. After catching his breath and getting control of himself he answered her question.

Jennia had repeated, "Boy that was something else. You were horny."

He said, "Yep, but so were you. That was some orgasm."

"Hey, we haven't had sex for a while. You make me horny. I love you and you love me. That and your sexy body makes me want sex."

While she spoke she moved closer to him intertwining her legs with his.

"That felt good and I like feeling your skin next to mine."

He thought and do you tell that to your lover too?

She said, "I'm sorry we haven't done this more lately. I know its tough on you and I am sorry."

He grunted not knowing what to say. She looked at him like she wondered what he was thinking, but laid back down.

He thought that she sounded sincere He let her snuggle for a while longer, but then said, "I need to go do some work and you need to finish your shower."

She grasped him harder, but he wiggled his way out of her arms saying, "We do have things to do."

"I know, but its been so long since we have had sex, or just laid here that I didn't want to stop."

He didn't have anything he wanted to say outloud, so he just grunted and left the bedroom.

As he walked out of the bedroom he thought boy I hope she didn't have him cum in her mouth to finish off. I have only cum in her mouth once. I've read stories where a wife lets her lover do things she won't do with her husband. "Do for Lust Not Do For Love" is one and "Best of Both Worlds" is another, but I don't know how many wives, in real life, really allow their lovers to do more then their husbands. At least we have done anal sex a few times so it won't be completly like those stories... If she did allow him to do that it would make three things I would have to be angry with her about.

He decided that there was only one way to find out, and it would also give him absolute proof that she wouldn't be able to refute in anyway.

The next tree weeks were hard on him, as he tried to think of a way to catch her with her lover. Valintine's day fell within that time period and he ordered some flowers sent to the place she worked part time, but his heart wasn't in it. He spent a total of two hours at three different stores trying to find a card that wasn't too mushy. Jack could not find anything which fit what he was feeling so he settled for a card that said what he usually said in a card. She gave him two different cards on different days and a small heart shaped pillow that said "Your Mine".

He wondered about that sentiment. She seemed to be sincere in what she said, but he wanted to know if she gave anything to her lover. It would seem like she would have gotten him at least a sexy card, he figured. He felt like asking how she could express what was on the pillow, but he as he took another look at it he realized that it didn't say that he was hers alone. So she could honestly express that even with having a lover.

That was when I decided to find her with her lover and to take pictures. Even one or two of them together would be enough to show her. That would be the irrefutable proof he wanted, and he would enjoy the look on her face when he showed her the pictures. Not to mention he could use them in the divorce-god, that thought hurt, but it was where they were headed it looked like. If it did go there he decided that she would get as little as possibe.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.