The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 89: RL01-Navy, Day 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 89: RL01-Navy, Day 29 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Rebecca woke with Dawn in her arms, and Slave curled up at the bottom of their bed. According to the information from the room, today was the day for Roger's wives, and for Slave, to get the children that the family had agreed to.

She'd given Dawn Johnny's baby last week, and Dawn was due to return the favor in a few days. In a moderately amusing coincidence, Stacy was also fertile today, and Tom would be giving her his child as well.

Rebecca thought back to that emotion-filled day, when she first told her husbands about her plans for their first offspring.

"I want a child by each of you, and I want them at the same time, so that you both know you're equal in my heart. But I also want Dawn to feel involved, so I'd like her to use the devices that Maribeth, Tabitha, and Slave told us about to do the honors. She'll give me Tom's sperm, and one of my eggs already fertilized with Roger's sperm, so that I have both babies together in my womb.

"Dawn, Johnny, and Tom have already agreed that Dawn and I can use a proxy to inseminate her with Johnny's sperm, and that Johnny will be a father to the resulting child. Slave had an unborn twin within her body back on Earth, and she will bear that child, as well as one of Tom's, giving both of my husbands three babies of their own to love, along with my child by my other husband."

Both men had accepted her plan, despite their proposed lack of personal involvement their children's conception, recognizing that Dawn's needs were as important to Rebecca as their own were. Rebecca promised them a 'dress rehearsal' a few days before the event, so that they wouldn't be shut out completely.

Roger would spend tonight with his wives, and Tom with his slave, starting their pregnancies, and tomorrow, the two men would show Rebecca how much they wanted her to bear their children. Dawn and Rebecca intended to spend most of the day in bed with Slave, rewarding her for her service, and paying down part of the debt they owed her for agreeing to carry a child for one of Rebecca's husbands.

The entire family had breakfast together, with a bit of good-natured teasing of Dawn and Rebecca about their plans for a day of sexual excess. Slave wasn't teased, or even spoken to, but she was flushed with arousal and her thighs were damp with seepage as her upcoming sexual usages were discussed.

When Rebecca and Dawn were alone with Slave, Dawn told her, "Today is about starting a new life, and rewarding you for your service. As part of your reward, if there is anything you particularly want done to you, speak, and we will do it. If there is something we enjoy that you do not, say so, and we will not ask it of you today."

Slave looked up from where she knelt on the floor, and said, "Mistress, neither of you has ever done anything I did not enjoy. If the act was without pleasure in itself, performing it for you was pleasure enough. Even a repulsive act is a pleasure if it pleases you. Use me as you always do, and I will be content. Bind me and pleasure me until I beg you to stop, and it will be a reward beyond measure."

Dawn and Rebecca proceeded to do exactly that, and in so doing revealed a certain flaw in Slave's plan. Bind her they did, and pleasure her they did, so much so that she was beyond the power of thought or speech, and her pleasure went on much longer than she could stand, and she passed out.

When Slave revived, she found her mistresses looking at her in amusement, tracing their fingers along her ribs with a touch just heavy enough not to be a tickle.

"Well, that was fun," Rebecca said, then turned to Dawn and asked, "What shall we do next?"

Dawn smiled and waved a modified version of the alien insemination device, and said, "Let's knock up this little slut. I'm first."

With that, Dawn strapped the alien baby-maker around her hips, and began to thrust it into Slave, who was completely helpless and thoroughly aroused. Slave started orgasming almost immediately, and when Dawn came, the device injected its payload of Tom's sperm into Slave's womb.

Dawn climbed off of Slave, and Rebecca took her place, inserting her own simulated cock into Slave's sloppy opening. Again, Slave's orgasms began soon after, and again, Rebecca's orgasm added an extra load of sperm into Slave's waiting womb.

Rebecca climbed off of Slave, then said to Dawn, "I think I need a shower. Join me?"

Dawn agreed, then asked, "What about the mess?" as she gestured to Slave.

"We'll clean that up when we're done," Rebecca said, and led her wife to the shower.

When they returned, they found Slave snoring softly, her thighs crusted with her own juices and the runoff from the semen that Dawn and Rebecca had so enjoyed inserting into her. They cleaned her gently, then went to lunch. When they returned and found her still asleep, they went into the sitting room for a quiet make-out session.

When the room told them Slave was about to wake up, Dawn and Rebecca lay down beside her on the bed, and began to stroke her. As she stirred, Dawn told her, "Good news, slut. You're going to be a mommy."

Rebecca added, "The bad news is, you're going to give Tom twins. Seems those little ovaries of yours have been overachieving, and you dropped two eggs. I suppose the news isn't that bad, at that, except for having to take care of two babies while you service the two of us. But you'll do fine."

Slave's eyes were full of tears, but she was smiling as she told Rebecca, "It is an honor to bear your husband's children, Mistress. Please, release me so that I may thank you properly."

Rebecca shook her head, and said, "Not yet, Slave. I left you a mess, and I have to clean you up."

Slave was soon screaming in pleasure as first Rebecca, then Dawn ate her out. When they finally released her, she was far too tired to service her mistresses, so they left her to rest and went out to see what the rest of the family was up to.

Apparently, they'd been louder than they thought, because everyone was holding up a card with a number on it, ranging from 9.0 to 9.5. Everyone but Stacy, who was on her knees, hands bound behind her back, with flecks of Tom's sperm on her lips and cheeks.

"I got a little bored while we waited for you," Tom said with a smirk.

Everyone had an early dinner, with Dawn and Rebecca taking a plate to their room for Slave. After she ate, she asked, "May I please you now, mistresses?"

Dawn smiled, and lay back on the bed with her legs spread. When Slave knelt between her thighs and began her work, Rebecca came up behind her, and said, "Keep working. It's time to add that little sister we promised you. I guess you get triplets, instead of twins." With that, she slid the implantation device into Slave's cunt, giving her ass a little slap as it went home.

Slave moaned into Dawn's crotch, which brought an answering moan of pleasure from Dawn. By the time the device was finished, Dawn was ready to push Slave away, and it was Rebecca's turn to receive their slave's attention.

Afterwards, they all cleaned up in the shower, and Slave got a final reward, being allowed to sleep between her mistresses, instead of at the foot of their bed.

While Rebecca, Dawn, and Slave were showering, Roger was showing Tabitha how much fun one-on-one sex could be with a man. They'd ganged up on Maribeth right after dinner, tying her to the bed and driving her insane with pleasure before Roger had moved between her quivering thighs and given her not one, but two loads of his semen to start her on the way to motherhood. They'd released her, and she'd rolled over and faded off to sleep, leaving Tabitha to face Roger's attentions with no backup.

Roger gently teased Tabitha, and soon had her begging him to take her, and give her a baby. Roger's eye glinted, and he guided Tabitha to her back, then raised her arms over her head and bound her in the same straps they'd used on Maribeth. Tabitha's eyes were wide, but she didn't object, even when Roger waved a ball gag in front of her and said, "We don't want to wake our darling, now do we?"

Tabitha allowed Roger to gag her, then closed her eyes as his hands resumed their exploration of her sensitive places, pushing her along the same path to incoherent pleasure that they'd taken Maribeth along. Tabitha struggled to get a respite from the pleasurable assault, but Roger was relentless, and soon she lost all track of his actions, immersed in unthinking pleasure.

When Tabitha regained some measure of awareness, she found Roger over her, thrusting slowly into her. He smiled down at her and asked, "Ready for your first batch of baby juice?" At Tabitha's nod, he sped up his motions, and soon they were coming together.

Roger remained inside his wife, and was still semi hard when she began to stir beneath him. He was fondling her breasts, weight on his elbows, when her eyes regained their focus. He wiggled his hips, stimulating her clit, and driving a moan of pleasure past the gag in her mouth. The sensations he felt as her vagina flexed around his still-firm erection brought it back to life, and he began to move inside her again, building towards his fourth, and probably final orgasm of the night.

He looked down at the woman beneath him, and asked mischievously, "So, shall I put this load with the other one, to make very sure you're pregnant, or shoot it up your ass? Maribeth seems to like a little butt fuck once in a while, but you haven't had one yet."

Tabitha's eyes widened, but she didn't attempt to answer his question. He made a few more comments about poking her asshole, then stiffened as he spent his load into her womb. He lay on top of her for a moment, then rolled off and pulled her into his arms, releasing her arms from the ropes as he did so.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.