The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 88: SM03-Tau, Day 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 88: SM03-Tau, Day 29 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

For a change, when Steve woke, it was Priya and Sarah who were draped over him, while Lorraine and Anna were in each other's arms. The usual suspects were kneeling at the foot of the bed, Theresa and Jane nude and collared, Erica and Alexandra actually clothed, but figuratively just as naked.

Steve looked Alexandra in the eyes, and mouthed, "Today. Baby."

Alexandra's eyes shone through her tears as she nodded, and mouthed, "Yes, please."

Steve considered his tasks today. In addition to Alexi, half of the women from the Baker household wanted his sperm today. Katy wanted his baby as well as her dead boyfriend's, as did Charlene. Sally had admitted that she'd like Steve to do the honors personally, while Marilyn wanted hers via the alien devices, though she did want to use Steve's sperm.

Cecilia and Jane were also due to get knocked up, though only Cecilia would publicly admit to wanting it. Theresa had told Steve about Jane's desire for his child, and while Steve couldn't ask if that desire was real ("Whatever you want, Master" would have been the reply) he had gotten Alexi and Erica to probe the question, and they'd replied that Jane did want her master's baby.

Steve lay among his wives until Priya began to stir, causing Sarah to awaken. He kissed each of them as the woke, patting their butts and wishing them good morning. The three of them went to shower together, taking turns on the toilet first, and a good time was had by all. When they got back to the bedroom, Anna and Lorraine were up, and eager to be greeted by their husband.

When the wives were all taken care of, Erica and Alexandra got their turn, with passion and tenderness equal to that the wives had received. Finally, Theresa and Jane were kissed, and fondled rather roughly, as befitted his 'property.'

Anna and Lorraine dragged Steve with them for their own shower, and when they were finished, they all went out to breakfast together. Gretchen, Patrica, and Marie were in their porno maid outfits again, and at Steve's raised eyebrow, Marie said, "We know you have a lot of 'work' to do today, and we wanted you to be suitably inspired."

Steve pulled Marie to him, reached up her short skirt, and vigorously thumbed her clit as he slid his index finger into her suddenly moist slit. He bent over and nipped at her exposed nipples and on the third bite, Marie came loudly.

Steve held her until she steadied, then patted her ass, and said, "OK, I'm inspired. I'm inspired to ask what's for breakfast."

Marie was still somewhat breathless, but Patrica said, "Your usual, actually, but in slightly larger portions; we suspect you'll need the energy."

Steve shook his head, but went into the dining room with his posse, where the three half-dressed women served Steve, his wives, and his two concubines, while Theresa and Jane knelt at his feet and ate the tidbits he passed them from his plate.

Steve was about half-way through his breakfast when the rest of his household trickled in. Katy was looking a bit nervous, while Charlene looked downright eager. Jessica was the calm one, with a look of quiet expectation. Steve kissed each woman as she arrived, giving Katy a nibble on the neck to cover his whispering in her ear, "Don't be nervous; everything will work out."

Steve dawdled over the remains of his breakfast, while Alexandra and the others finished relatively quickly. Alexandra whispered in Steve's ear, "I'll be waiting," then left the room with no further comment.

When Steve finished, about the time as the three latecomers, he gave all of his women a kiss and pat, and quietly left for Alexandra's rarely-used room. When he got there, he found her naked, and on her knees, with her head bowed.

"Master, your servant begs you to grant her the gift of your child," Alexandra said as Steve entered the room.

Steve touched Alexandra's shoulder, and she looked up at him. "You need not beg," he told her lovingly. "It may please you to consider yourself my servant, but to me you are my wife in all but name, and if it is your wish to bear my child, then it is my pleasure to help you meet that goal.

"I do ask you to consider one thing, however. The records we received from the aliens indicate that your Earthly body bore not just your own genes, but those of a sister that you never had. Instead of a child of our union, you could bear a clone of the sister you never knew. Or, if you wish, you could bear both our child and your sister.

"Other than encouraging you to bear that sister some day, I neither ask nor require any particular decision from you. The choice is yours, and I will not make it for you."

Alexandra's eyes leaked tears, as she told her husband and master, "You show your love for me so many ways, I can not name them all. I will bear my sister's clone someday, but today I wish only to bear your child. Take me now, please, and plant that child within me."

Steve helped Alexandra to her feet and led her to the bed, where he undressed, and began the gentle, seductive build-up of her arousal that he found so enjoyable. Alexandra was soon panting, and begging him to take her, and Steve granted her request.

His first orgasm of the day didn't take nearly as long as he thought it should, but it took long enough for Alexi to come three times before Steve's seed filled her. He cuddled with her afterwards, waiting for the room monitor to report successful fertilization before leaving her for his next subject.

Alexandra kissed him goodbye, and curled up in her bed for a nap. She'd been nervous for the last few days, though she'd tried her best to hide it, and now that the tension was gone, she felt tired.

Steve rejoined the rest of his family, and found them huddled around a nervous Katy, trying to calm and reassure her. Steve settled in beside her, and added his own efforts to the cause.

"There's no reason to be worried," he told her, "We'll all help you any and every way we can."

"I know," Katy said, "but it's a bit daunting, none the less."

"We don't have to do it this time, if you're not ready," Steve told her. "You'll have plenty of fertile times ahead if we skip this one."

"No," said Katy firmly, "I'm not wimping out. I claimed to be a grown-up, and it's time I started acting the part. Let's go."

Steve helped her to her feet, put his arm around her, and led her to her room. He gave her the same speech as he'd given Alexandra, except that instead of a clone of a sister, the alternative was a clone of the baby she'd been carrying at the time of the disaster.

Katy looked thoughtful, then a bit scared, and finally she asked, "Do you think I can handle two? Both our baby and my baby with Joey? At the same time?"

Steve looked at her and said, "Honestly, I can't tell you. I think, and several other people agree, that you're ready to be the mother of a baby. Whether you could handle two or not, we haven't considered. Word coming up the grapevine says that some of the ladies in the Chi Miller household have come up with some strategies to let the room monitors help simplify the parenting process, but it's still going to be a lot of work.

"Bottom line is that it's your call. I'll help you as best I can, considering that Anna will be in the same boat as you are if you go for two."

Katy looked torn, and said, "I can't make myself choose one over the other, but I'm afraid to try for both. I know you won't decide for me, but what do you suggest? I won't ask which you prefer, because if you did have a preference, you wouldn't tell me."

Steve shrugged, and said, "Frankly, I can't even make a suggestion. It's your body, and your heart. I can tell you that whatever you decide, I will love you and the baby or babies exactly the same amount and in exactly the same way, no matter what you decide."

Katy straightened her shoulders, and said, "Then I want both."

Steve nodded, "Then that's what you shall have. Shall we begin?"

Katy nodded eagerly, and Steve recapitulated the process he'd gone through with Anna, only without the additional participants. He got Katy a bit 'wound up, ' then slid the device containing her and Joey's baby into her, and waited while it did the job. He kissed and gently caressed her while they waited, more to keep her from being disturbed by the thought of the alien device inside her than anything else. Once the light went out, Steve removed the device, and began to stimulate Katy in earnest. When she was ready, he entered her, and began to work towards the release that would fertilize the egg she had just released.

Steve and Katy came together, and she had tears in her eyes when he recovered enough to look into them. As he brushed the tears from her cheeks, she said, "Thank you. Thank you for all you've done for me, and for all you've promised to do in the future. I don't know what I would have done without you."

Steve kissed her, and thanked her in return, and they lay together for a while until Katy began to feel 'icky.' A quiet shower later, they left her bedroom, and rejoined the rest of the family.

Steve hung out with the family for a while, before taking Charlene back to her room for her turn at the baby-making process. Despite her desire to be bound and taken harshly, she wasn't terribly submissive, so she had no problem telling Steve what she wanted.

When he heard that her plans included both her dead husband's baby as well as Steve's, Steve smiled at her, and said, "It's going to be pretty noisy around here. That's three sets of twins so far, and several women yet to go. I'm afraid to do the math to see how many babies I'm going to be responsible for."

Charlene got a wicked look in her eye as she said, "Why, I think you'll be responsible for every child born to the human race over the next few years. You'll be responsible for educating every one of them."

Steve mock-glared at her, "You're just trying to talk me into beating you, foolish wench. Well, it's not going to work. Now get naked, and lie down over there, arms over your head."

Charlene obeyed quickly, and Steve bound her hands gently, before sliding his hand between her thighs to get her ready for the return of her Earthly child. Insertion of the device accomplished, Steve tenderly caressed her, bringing her to an orgasm moments after the device signaled that it had finished its work. Steve kept her orgasm going as he removed the device and replaced it with his cock, and Charlene's eyes widened as she realized her second child was about to be conceived.

Steve came into Charlene's soon-to-be crowded womb, and he bent down to bite her nipples before rolling off, releasing her arms from the ropes holding them overhead, and pulling her into a cuddle. "In a couple of days, I'll give you a nice harsh beating and bugger the hell out of you," he said lovingly.

Charlene smiled at him, and said, "I'll look forward to it. I love you, Steve."

Steve replied in kind, and they cuddled together for several minutes before the leakage began to bother Charlene. Again, Steve washed up with a newly impregnated woman, before returning with her to the family gathering.

After another brief period of family interaction, the neighbors started making subtle hints about their own interest in children. Sally and Marilyn announced that Marilyn had acquired a child from a deceased father, though she wanted her next child to be Steve's, and that Sally was interested in a little Steve to keep Marilyn's baby company in the crib. Steve looked Marilyn in the eye and asked, "Are you sure you're OK with this?"

Marilyn nodded, and said, "I wasn't very happy when she first suggested it, but she's convinced me she'll enjoy being with you, and she'll come home happy, but she will come home. It's not something I would ever want to do, but I can accept that she does, now, and that it doesn't mean she doesn't love me."

Steve nodded, and said, "Then it would be my pleasure to help you, Sally. I love you both like sisters, and I don't want to hurt either of you."

Sally smirked, and said, "Then let's go commit incest, brother mine."

Steve smiled back, and said, "Sounds good to me."

Sally proved to be an enthusiastic partner, and a wild ride. Steve licked her to a couple of loud orgasms, then Sally sucked him hard, and climbed onto him. She rode him to a third orgasm, before collapsing onto him. He rolled them over onto her back, and resumed their rodeo ride, giving Sally her fourth orgasm as he filled her fertile womb with his seed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.