The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 81: RL01-Navy - Rebecca's Suite - Day 12, Afternoon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 81: RL01-Navy - Rebecca's Suite - Day 12, Afternoon - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

When Rebecca and Dawn got Judith into their suite, they stripped her naked as soon as she was in the door. As they stroked her body, growing familiar with her ticklish spots and erogenous zones as they teased her towards the edge of orgasm.

Once they had her gasping, they stripped themselves, and started asking her questions, quizzing her on her favorite kinks, fears, and skills as they teased her. Dawn was very aggressive, and Rebecca felt like she was being run ragged as she tried to keep up.

Rebecca asked Dawn later if she'd ever been a dominant, and she denied it, but she certainly mastered Judith as they pushed their quivering slave to the edge of release, then pulled her back, building the tension for the better part of an hour before she finally came, screaming around the ball gag in her mouth, and pulling against the ropes that fastened her, spreadeagled, to the bed.

Judith was still shaky when Rebecca untied her, then shoved her face into Dawn's drenched cunt and said, "Lick your mistress, cunt. Lick your mistress's cunt." Judith struggled to focus on her task, a struggle made worse by Rebecca's fingering of her pussy and asshole.

When Dawn came, it was Rebecca's turn to be eaten out, while Dawn worked a vibrator into and out of Judith's cunt. When Judith got too close to orgasm, Dawn would slap her ass, causing her to moan into Rebecca's cunt and drawing a gasp from her. Rebecca's hands were tangled in Judith's hair when she came, and the sharp pain as Rebecca's hands pulled Judith towards her by her curls brought tears to Judith's eyes.

The two mistresses finished their use of their slave by taking turns pummeling her cunt with strap-on dildos, driving her into unconsciousness as her final massive orgasm ended. They cleaned her gently, then left her in the bed while they went into the sitting room to cuddle while they reminisced about their days in Basic Training, and traded stories of their life since they'd last seen each other. The monitor warned them when Judith was about to awaken, and they joined her on the bed, cuddling her as she woke.

Rebecca whispered into Judith's ear, "Did our good little slave enjoy her nap? We're so pleased with you; you're so responsive and so obedient. We're going to have so much fun together."

Dawn whispered into the other ear, as her fingers traced Judith's collarbone. "You taste so good when you come. And your moans as I took you made me so hot."

Judith shuddered under the touch of her mistresses, and spoke in a trembling voice. "It feels so good to be used, but I can't take any more," she said. "Please, let me rest? I'll serve you however you want, but I beg you not to make me come again."

Dawn and Rebecca smiled a sly grin, and Rebecca said, "Aren't we the presumptuous little thing? We'll forgive you this time, but don't mistake mercy for weakness."

The three women went into the shower to clean up, and when they were finished, Dawn took the thong from the new clothing laid out by the room for Judith, and handed it to her. "This and your collar and cuffs are the only thing you will wear. No one but us sees your pussy, but everyone will see everything else. If Rebecca's husbands feel the urge to fondle you, you will permit it, and thank them for their attention. You will not be required to spread for them, unless we tell you otherwise.

"Similarly, if Tom or Roger's partners are interested in touching you, you will tell them to ask our permission, which we will most likely grant, again holding short of actual sexual activity. Other than that, you will not be required to submit to anyone inside the household, and you will not be required to submit to anyone outside the household under any circumstances."

Rebecca took up the thread, saying, "At least for now, your service will be limited to the bedroom, or wherever else we choose to have sex with you. You will not be required to fetch for us, though if you choose to do so you will not be punished for it. I plan to become pregnant soon, and once I am far enough along to be limited in physical movement, I will no doubt change that arrangement."

Dawn looked wistful when Rebecca mentioned pregnancy. "I wish I could get pregnant, but I just can't face the idea of a man pushing himself into me. I suppose I could try the proverbial turkey baster, but that's unattractive as well."

Judith looked at her mistresses, hesitant to speak, then said, "If my mistress is willing to accept a dildo in her vagina, she can use a device provided by the aliens to inseminate herself, or she can be so inseminated by her wife. A large number of genetic samples were obtained from men who could not be revived, and are available for use in this manner, or the sperm of a living man can be used with his permission."

Dawn looked at Rebecca, and asked, "Would you be upset if I asked you to use Tom's sperm to knock me up? Do you think he'd give permission?"

Rebecca nodded, "I think it's a wonderful idea, and I'm sure he'll be honored."

Dawn relaxed and said, "And maybe later, I'll have one with Roger's sperm. It's only fair. And maybe we'll knock our slave up as well."

Judith shuddered as Dawn's tone, but her eyes also glowed at the thought of motherhood.

Rebecca hugged her wife, then changed the subject. "I'm starving; let's see if anyone else is ready for dinner. I wonder how that works around here?"

Judith spoke again, telling her mistress about the replicator technology, and the apparently limitless variety of cuisines available. Dawn put Judith's collar around her neck, and the cuffs around her wrists and ankles. Standing again, she fastened Judith's wrists together behind her back, clipped the leash to her collar, and led her out of the suite, Rebecca on one arm and Judith's leash dangling from the other.

They found Tom lounging on the couch, with Johnny tucked under his arm, and Stacy's come-streaked form naked at his feet. Roger was reclining on a love-seat next to the couch, Tabitha leaning against his shoulder and Maribeth sitting in his lap. Everyone had the happy glow of the well-rested and well-fucked, though Stacy's glow as periodically dimmed as she shifted uncomfortably.

Tom caught Rebecca's look of curiosity as she looked at Stacy, and cheerfully announced, "Stacy's a bit uncomfortable right now. Seems I stretched her asshole a bit more than she's completely comfortable with. She'll get used to it, eventually." Stacy hid her face in shame, but neglected to cover her pussy, where the swelling of her vaginal lips and the drops of lubrication showed plainly how much she enjoyed Tom's humiliating comments.

Dawn spoke up, facing Tom, but addressing her comments to everyone in the room, "I don't know about you, but I've got quite an appetite. What say we get something to eat? We can visit a bit afterwards, then you two can show my wife what you can do to make her happy."

Rebecca tapped Dawn's shoulder and said, "Don't forget, sweetheart, I'm their wife too. So be nice."

Dawn stuck her tongue out at Rebecca, and said, "Don't worry, I learned to share in kindergarten. Never did really learn to like it, but I'll be good."

Roger was laughing openly, and Tom was smirking. Their respective spouses kept quiet, but it was visibly a struggle for them. Stacy and Judith, of course, said absolutely nothing, and their body language just screamed 'afraid to comment.'

The nine of them went into the dining room, where Tom declared that he intended to orchestrate their first meal together. Roger and Rebecca nodded their agreement, as did Johnny, Dawn, Maribeth, and Tabitha. A wonderful full-course meal followed, nicely resolving their hunger without loading them down too badly. Everyone sat around afterwards, allowing their meal to digest, before Roger looked at Tom and said, "I think now would be a good time."

Tom went to the replicator, and brought back a small tray, which he set down out of Rebecca's sight. Dawn had a good view though, and her eyes widened. She didn't speak, but she did distract Rebecca enough that she started when she saw her two husbands standing together in front of her.

Roger lifted her left hand, holding her wrist, as he and Tom brought something up and slipped it on her finger. "With this ring, we thee wed," they said in unison. Rebecca looked down at her hand, and tears came to her eyes at what she saw. The entire ring glistened and flashed in the light. There was a solid band of emerald chips, that gradually blended into a row of diamond chips. There was a thin solid band of diamonds, then an equally gradual blending into a solid row of ruby chips.

Tom held a pair of identical rings in his palm, which he held in front of her. Rebecca picked up the rings, then put one on Tom, and the other on Roger, who briefly removed the ring he was already wearing, then replaced it after Rebecca placed her ring on his finger.

"You proposed first," Roger said, "so I wear your ring closer to my heart. I've explained it to my other loves, and they're OK with it. If you and Dawn exchange rings, and you want to wear hers the same way, Tom and I will understand."

He turned to Tom, and asked, "Are you ready to show our wife a good time?"

Receiving eager agreement from both of his spouses, Roger offered his hand to Rebecca, and helped her to her feet. She in turn offered her hand to Tom, who also stood. Rebecca gave Dawn a kiss, and said, "I may be a while; don't wait up. Unless they wear me out, I'll be in to sleep with you."

Roger kissed his wives and said, "I'm certain I'm going to be worn out, so I'll just tell you to have fun together, if you've got any energy left, and I'll see you in the morning."

Tom kissed Johnny and said, "Sorry, but I'm with Roger here. I'll certainly be too pooped to leave the bed, so you're on your own tonight. We'll sleep together tomorrow night. Please take my slave to our room, and let her use the bathroom, then put her to bed in the kennel. The toilets have a bidet function, so don't unfasten her wrists. She can just piss and shit, and the toilet will clean her up. I love you."

Johnny echoed him, "I love you, too," then led Stacy off to Tom's suite, presumably to do as he'd been asked. Maribeth and Tabitha left for their suite, arm in arm, and walking just a bit tenderly; Roger suspected they were done for the night unless enough noise escaped from the master suite to inspire them.

Dawn gave Rebecca another hot kiss, and said, "I'd tell you not to do anything I wouldn't do, but I think everything you're going to do is in that category, so I'll settle for telling you to have fun. I'm going straight to bed, so don't worry if you don't make it back tonight. I'll put Judith down to sleep before I do."

Roger and Tom stood on either side of Rebecca, and guided her into the master suite, where they took turns giving her a welcoming kiss. Things got a bit complex as various people started taking clothes off of each other, but since Roger wasn't interested in male-to-male activity, things naturally centered around Rebecca.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.