The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 75: SM03-Pi, Day 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 75: SM03-Pi, Day 11 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve woke easily, surrounded by female flesh. He'd put Suri and Tina to bed in their doggy bed, but they'd apparently joined Anna and him during the night. He was spooned with Suri, and Anna was behind him, her arm around Steve's chest, trapped between his chest and Suri's back. He had a morning erection wedged into Suri's ass cheeks, but her faint snoring told him she wasn't awake to enjoy it.

Tina was facing Suri, and her arm crossed Suri's waist, her hand resting on Steve's hip. Steve's left hand was cupping Suri's breast, and Tina's breast was pressed against the back of his hand. He looked up at Tina's face, and saw her looking back at him, a smile on her face. Steve released Suri's breast, and shifted his hand so that he could stroke Tina instead. She smiled and arched her back, pushing her breast into his hand.

"Help me out of here," Steve whispered, and Tina complied, gently easing Suri and Anna apart so that Steve could wiggle free without disturbing either of them. When Steve was clear, Tina released Suri, who wiggled back into Anna's arms, trying to find the warmth that had abandoned her. Tina spread a sheet over the two women, then stepped back and waited for instructions from Steve.

Steve went into the bathroom, and found it difficult to piss because of his erection. Tina had followed him, and noticed his difficulty, so she went to her knees in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. She quickly and efficiently brought him off, swallowing his sperm eagerly, then licked him clean before moving out of the way so he could piss into the toilet. After he'd finished, Tina was on her knees again, licking the tip of his cock and sucking gently to make sure no piss was trapped inside.

Steve was stunned at the complete change in Tina's behavior overnight. Yesterday she'd been quiet whenever he was around, not avoiding him, but being careful not to be in his way, or attract his attention. Now she was practically begging to be fucked, being as aggressive as her fundamentally submissive nature allowed.

Steve took Tina's chin in his hand, and said, "I've got a new slave to break in this morning, so you'll have to settle for one load of my seed for now. Once Jessie's settled in, we'll see how you like where I put the next load. For now, though, you'll have to settle for my fingers. You'll find them an interesting substitute."

Steve cuffed Tina's hands together in front of her, then took her into the shower, where he clipped her cuffed wrists to the overhead hook. He proceeded to clean Tina and himself, washing her breasts and clit repeatedly and very very thoroughly. By the time he was satisfied, she'd come nearly half a dozen times, and was hanging helpless from the hook. Steve dried her off, then lay her down in her doggy bed, recorded a note for Anna explaining her slave's condition, then took Linda out of her cage and into the playroom for a quick excursion before breakfast.

When Steve walked into the dining room with a sperm-covered Linda on a leash behind him, conversation didn't miss a beat, but the subject did tend to change. Linda was panting in lust within minutes, enjoying being stared at and talked about.

After a quick meal for Steve, and a few bites for Linda, they left again, returning Linda to her cage, where Steve put some more food into a dog bowl and put it into her cage so she could finish her meal. He left her wrists bound behind her, so she had to push her face into the bowl to get anything to eat. Steve watched her with a smile, noting how aroused she was getting, and he gave her clit a quick swipe with his fingers when she stopped eating for a moment, driving her into a quick, intense orgasm. He let her lick his fingers, then closed up her cage again, and left to check on Jessie.

He found her nearly ready to wake, so he stood beside her bed, waiting for her to do so. Her eyes fluttered, and opened, and she looked around curiously. When she saw Steve, she gasped, then her eyes narrowed as she recalled the events of the previous day. "Master?" she asked uncertainly.

"Yes, slave," said Steve. "I am your new master. Now that you are healed, I will use you and establish my ownership. Get up, and kneel before me." When she was in place, Steve fished his dick out of his pants, and waved it in Jessie's face. "You know what to do. Swallow when I finish."

Jessie began to lick his cock, then took it into her mouth. Steve was still rather relaxed from using Linda, but Jessie soon had him nicely hard, and it wasn't long before he began to fill her mouth. After several swallows by Jessie, Steve pulled out, and rubbed his cock across her face, squeezing out the last bits of semen. He started by giving her a little mustache to smell, then daubed her cheeks and forehead with the rest of his load.

Steve tucked his cock back into his pants, and told Jessie to stand up. He nudged her feet apart with his own, then reached between her legs to fondle her sex. He found her quite wet; Tami had correctly reported her feelings about oral sex and facials. She remained silent as he examined her, but the flush that had already spread across the tops of her breasts intensified.

Steve released her and stood back, then walked around behind her to the replicator, where he quietly retrieved a dog collar and leash and a set of wrist cuffs. Standing behind her, he pulled her wrists behind her back, and applied the cuffs, then clipped them together. He removed the choke-chain from her neck, and fastened his own collar in its place. Attaching the leash, he walked back around in front of her, and found that her arousal was complete. She was practically dripping on the carpet.

Still not speaking, Steve turned and left the room, with Jessie scurrying to keep up. He took her out into the common area, and visited with each of the women he found there. He didn't introduce her to anyone, or comment on her presence, but periodically, he'd pull on her leash, drawing her close to him, and finger her clit, or squeeze a tit, or pinch a nipple. She'd moan quietly sometimes, but remained silent the rest of the time.

Steve continued his wandering exhibition until Anna emerged from their bedroom, towing Suri on her own leash. Steve walked over to her, and gave her a kiss on the lips, before telling her, "I wanted to wait until you were awake before showing Jessie our toys; I expect she'll be loud enough that she would have awakened you. Is Tina up and about yet? I think I may have worn her out a bit."

Anna smiled and said, "She's awake, but she's quite the sloth right now. If I hadn't gotten your note, I'd have been quite harsh when she wasn't able to get out of bed. You needn't worry about waking her, but she won't be up to anything athletic for a while yet. Linda's resting quietly, but she's awake as well."

Steve nodded, and said, "Then I think I'll get to work on breaking in my toy. Stop back after you've eaten if you wish."

Anna openly inspected the shivering woman at the end of Steve's leash, and said, "A tasty-looking bit, I must admit. We'll see; if she's got enough stamina to still be interesting when you're done with her, maybe I'll have a taste."

Jessie showed the first actual emotion since she'd awakened, her eyes wide with what looked like fear, but she also shifted her stance, spreading her legs slightly and allowing the scent of her increased arousal to drift up to Steve's nostrils. Steve fondled her ass, stroking his finger down her ass-crack and across her anus, then turned towards his room, pulling her along behind him.

Jessie didn't blink at the sight of a naked Tina, curled up and napping in her doggy bed, but she gasped when she saw Linda's dog cage. Steve ignored her, but spoke to Linda in a gentle tone. "I've had to take in another stray, pet, but you're still my first, and my favorite. I'll be using this one quite a bit today, to break her in, but you'll get an extra special treat later." Steve stuck his fingers through the wire mesh, and Linda kissed them, then smiled at the taste of Jessie on her master's fingers.

"I see you've been playing with your food again, Master," she said, greatly daring.

Steve laughed, and said, "Yes, pet. And I do intend to eat her soon enough, in a manner of speaking. Just like I'll be feasting on you when the time comes."

Steve retrieved his fingers, and walked into the playroom, Jessie still tagging silently along behind him. If she'd gasped when she saw Linda's cage, she nearly shrieked when she saw the decorations on the wall of the playroom. She managed to bite off the worst of the noise, but Steve still looked at her with a raised eyebrow, before turning away and leading her to the pillory he'd used to restrain Melissa the day before.

As he had with Melissa, he carefully strapped Jessie down before closing the stocks around her neck. Unlike Melissa, Jessie's wrists weren't in the stocks, but remained cuffed behind her back. Her ankles were spread wide and attached to cuffs at the end of the spreader bar at the base of the pillory, leaving her cunt wide open to Steve's fingers, tongue, and eventually, his cock. Her asshole was similarly exposed, and Steve applied some lubricant to it before inserting a butt plug to ease his upcoming insertion.

Aside from a bit of whimpering as the plug was inserted into her ass, Jessie had remained silent through the entire process, but Steve decided to gag her anyway. He used a penis-shaped gag, rather smaller than his own cock, but still quite effective. Once he had Jessie the way he wanted her, he began to play with her, slowly building the tension, then letting her slide back, moving her slowly to the brink of orgasm and holding her there without release.

Once she was reduced to a quivering mass of nerve endings, he stopped teasing her, and let her slowly slide back down to awareness, still highly frustrated. When her eyes cleared, they gazed at him, begging him to give her release. Steve touched her cheek, and said, "Now you become mine."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.