The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 72: SM03-Pi, Day 10, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 72: SM03-Pi, Day 10, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

When Melissa entered Steve and Anna's bedroom, she found it empty, and she tentatively continued, entering the playroom nervously. She found three naked people, two women bound to furniture and obviously well-fucked, and an equally naked Steve, standing next to them with an evil grin on his face, and a fully-erect cock sticking out in front of him.

"I promised you an ass-fuck," he told Melissa, "and it's time I delivered. Strip."

Melissa shuddered, and obeyed, and when she was ready, Steve bent her over a cross bar of a pillory and put her neck and wrists into the attached stocks, strapping her down to keep her from hurting herself. Her ass was still a bit red from her spanking, but the pain was nearly gone, until Steve struck her firmly across the ass cheeks with the riding crop he'd taken from the nearest wall.

One horizontal stroke, and two crossing diagonal strokes left an asterisk-shaped set of marks on her ass, centered on her anus, which Steve promptly lubricated. Instructing her to squeeze and then release, Steve entered Melissa's ass easily, his passage eased by his earlier stimulation of the opening. When Steve bottomed out, his hips bumped against Melissa's ass cheeks, pressing against the welts from the crop and adding pain to the sensation of being invaded.

Betty watched wide-eyed as Melissa moaned in pain and pleasure, telling Steve, "Fuck my ass, Master. Make it hurt. It hurts so good. Harder, please, Master, harder," before she lost focus and began to moan wordlessly.

Despite his recent orgasms, Steve felt himself moving quickly towards completion, driven by the feelings of dominance as he took ownership of Melissa's final opening. As he came into her ass, he reached down and pinched her nipples sharply, and she screamed wordlessly as she came in turn.

After Steve had recovered his breath, he cleaned his dick with another washcloth, then released Betty from her restraints. Her eyes were still somewhat glazed from her own experiences, and from watching Melissa and Linda being used. Using another fresh washcloth, Steve gently cleaned Betty, managing to do so without triggering any further orgasms. He held her in his arms, and whispered of his love for her, until she roused herself, and turned to kiss him.

Once he was sure Betty was back with him, Steve said, "I need to release them, and clean them up. Will you be OK?" When Betty nodded, Steve went to Linda, cleaning and unbinding her before doing the same thing for Melissa. When he finished with Melissa, he turned and saw Betty cuddling with a shivering Linda, thanking her for helping her fulfill her fantasies.

Betty's hand was cupping Linda's breast, and Linda was clearly torn between dislike of the lesbian aspects of the contact, and the pleasurable sensations it caused. With a final squeeze, Betty released her, and stood up, walking over to Melissa and gathering her into her arms as she repeated her thanks. Unlike Linda, Melissa responded eagerly to Betty's contact. This time it was Betty who set the limit, ignoring Melissa's attempt to prompt more intimate contact by spreading her thighs and moaning.

As she had with Linda, Betty gave Melissa's breast a final squeeze, and released her, then stood and walked to Steve, who welcomed her into his arms with a deep, passionate kiss. As his hand moved down to cup her ass cheek, Betty shuddered and said, "Watch your hands mister, or I'm going to melt all over you. I can't thank you enough for what you did for me. I've never come like that before, and I couldn't have imagined being able to trust anyone like I trusted you when you put those cuffs on me."

"I enjoyed it almost as much as you did," Steve told her, "I really get off on controlling a woman's pleasure, and the more pleasure I cause the more I enjoy it. I love how open you could be about your desires, and how responsive you were when I was trying to please you."

"Anna is a very lucky woman," Betty told him. "I'm glad she can share you with us all. You've had all of us now, haven't you?"

"No, I haven't been with Mary yet, or with Mercedes," Steve told her, "and as for Tina, she's still purely a lesbian, despite her submissiveness. Anna thinks Tina may eventually be ready to submit to me like she submits to Anna, but we're going to wait until we're all sure it will work before we try anything; we don't want to ruin the sanctuary she's found from her fears and memories."

Turning to his slaves, Steve said, "Melissa, clean yourself and Linda, and then let her use the bathroom before you put her in her cage. Once you've done that, you can get dressed, and return to the living room, or to your bedroom as you see fit. Betty and I are going to have a little snuggle before we go out, but nothing too energetic, so don't be afraid you're interrupting if you're ready to put Linda away before we leave."

Linda shuddered slightly at the thought of Melissa cleaning her, and her feelings only intensified as Steve clipped her wrists together behind her, and it became obvious that Melissa would be getting very intimate with her as she followed her instructions. Steve sent them on their way, and turned to Betty, who was staring at the table where she'd been bound, her hand tracing back and forth along the top of her pubic hair.

Steve came up behind her, and put his arms around her, one hand on her stomach, and the other just under her breasts. Feeling her shivering, he guessed as to the reason, and said, "It's OK, there's nothing wrong with enjoying the idea of giving up control. As much as I like taking command in bed, following the lead of an aggressive partner is fun too. I enjoyed the way you were touching me while I was touching you.

"Even if you liked it, you don't ever have to do it again on my account. I've got plenty of options if I want to tie someone up, so you won't be denying me anything if it bothers you too much to repeat it. What you will or won't do in bed won't affect how often I sleep with you. What will affect it is how often you want it, and how often Anna is willing to loan me out."

Betty relaxed into his arms as he reassured her, then turned inside them, and offered her face for a kiss. As he gave it to her, he stroked his hand down her back, brushing her ass, but avoiding anything likely to start up another session. After a few moments, Steve gently urged Betty towards the bedroom, where they lay on the bed for a while, snuggling and exchanging stories from their pasts. Eventually, Betty needed the bathroom, and since she didn't want to interrupt Melissa and Linda, she got dressed and left, to use the one in her room. Steve gave her a final kiss and hug, and said he'd meet her in the common area.

As Steve dressed to leave, Anna arrived, and Steve gave her the update. Anna got a gleam in her eye, and Steve suspected that Melissa wasn't done for the day after all. "Have fun," Steve told her with a grin, and left the room.

He found Betty at the center of the majority of the women of the house, with Tina at her feet, having just delivered a glass of what looked like iced tea. She wasn't saying much, and nothing at all in answer to the questions being hurled at her, but that didn't stop everyone from commenting on the smile on her face, and speculating on the precise cause. (Everyone in the room knew the general cause, but they wanted details, darn it!)

Steve didn't comment either, and the fact that he never had kept his interrogation to a minimum. Steve continued walking into the dining room, getting himself a drink and settling down at the table to drink it. Mercedes wandered in, got her own glass, and sat down next to him. She sat casually, waiting until his mouth wasn't full of lemonade. When he set his glass down, she casually commented, "I don't think any of them know enough to recognize it, but it's apparent to me that you tied her up. Specifically, that you tied her, teased her, then took her. I know you don't kiss and tell, so I won't ask you to confirm it, but I would like you to know that I'm in the market for the same treatment, whenever you're available."

Steve didn't comment, but he did finish his drink, and stand up from the table. Offering Mercedes his hand, he said, "I think I can help you out, dear. Anna's going to be busy for a while yet, so we have plenty of time."

Steve and Mercedes entered her room, and the fun soon began. As he had with the others, Steve was careful to go slowly and to watch for signs of distress, trying not to be obvious about it. By the time he and Mercedes were naked and stroking each other on the bed, he was pretty sure it was going to go smoothly. And it did, even when Mercedes whispered, "Tie me up" into his ear, and when he did so (carefully using quick-release knots, just in case.)

And it was still going smoothly, as she relaxed from the third hard orgasm under his talented fingers and lips, right up until he climbed on top of her, preparing to insert his rock-hard erection into her dripping snatch. She was smiling up at him, when her eyes suddenly went wide and she began to shake. Quickly, Steve climbed off, and pulled the releases on the ropes holding her wrists (he'd untied her ankles already, when he pulled her knees up and out to gain access for his insertion.)

He was lying with his arms around her when her panic eased and was replaced by anger. "Damn that bastard, damn him to Hell. I used to enjoy this, and he's fucked it up."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.