The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 67: SM03-Gamma, Day 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 67: SM03-Gamma, Day 10 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve woke to the exquisite sensations of a blow-job, one of the best he'd ever experienced. He glanced down and barely had time to recognize the top of Johnny's head before he shot his load into Johnny's mouth. Despite the minor fuzziness caused by being awakened, his brain suddenly connected a few dots. Andrew had said that Johnny had awakened him with an unsolicited blow-job, and now he'd done it to Steve as well. Steve was suddenly convinced that the Pi version of Johnny had been killed not for 'arguing' with Raul, but for waking him with a blow-job.

If Raul had any hidden insecurities about his manhood, coming into the mouth of another man would have blown the lid off of them; it might also explain why he suddenly felt the need to rape so many women. Steve shuddered at the thought, but fortunately Johnny interpreted it as pleasure, so Steve didn't need to reveal his thinking. If he was right, the threat from the other Rauls was less severe than they had thought, but it wouldn't hurt to check on them anyway.

Steve smiled at the smirking look on Johnny's face, then glanced at the women lying beside him, and found that they were awake and smirking as well.

"Sneaky bastard, isn't he?" asked Ronnie, glancing at Johnny to make sure she hadn't offended him. Johnny merely stuck a sperm-smeared tongue out at her and said, "My parents were married, wench. To each other, as it happens." Steve frowned briefly; he thought he recognize the phrase, but he couldn't remember where he'd heard it. He vaguely remembered having used it himself, back on Earth.

Steve looked at Ronnie and asked, "And how long have you been awake? Why didn't you try to defend my honor from this nefarious seducer?"

Ronnie smiled and said, "Long enough to enjoy watching; as to 'nefarious seducer, ' turnabout is fair play. You were pretty seductive to me yesterday."

Steve shook his head, "Fairness is much overrated, I think. But you do have a point, even if it is the first time he's sucked my dick. Come to think of it, of the three of you, he's the only one that has. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. He's good at it, and Ronnie's got a good reason to be leery of it, and I haven't exactly given Camile the chance to offer. Not to say I'd turn it down if either of you were to offer, but I don't need you to do it to love you."

Steve suddenly got the impression that he was both babbling, and about to dig himself into a hole, so he shut up. Camile was smiling, and trying not to laugh at him, so it was Ronnie that took mercy on him and said, "That's OK, darling, we know what you were trying to say. The lack of pressure is part of what we love about you."

Camile nodded, but instead of repeating Ronnie's reassurance, she said, "I don't know about you, but I have to piss. Don't go away while I'm gone." She slid out of bed, and scurried off to the bathroom, trying not to wake the slaves sleeping in their doggy bed. While she was gone, Johnny slid up the bed and took her place, leaning against Steve's side and snuggling into his arm.

When Camile returned, she stood next to the bed, hands on her hips, and glared at Johnny. "Sneaky bastard is right. Gimme my spot back, you cocksucker."

Ronnie laughed quietly, and said, "I've got to pee too; you can have my spot." As she got up to go to the bathroom, Camile quickly moved to take her up on her offer. She was enjoying her snuggle when Ronnie returned, and cuddled up behind her.

"Has Steve told you anything about me, Camile? Johnny? About why I was so withdrawn until yesterday?" Seeing three heads shaking a 'no', she continued, "You should all know that until I woke up here, I was a perfectly happy, utterly heterosexual man. Steve explained how it happened that I woke up a woman with a man's memories; I'd been convinced I was insane, or that I was in Hell, or both.

"Part of what was stressing me out was how attracted I felt to Johnny, since I had thirty years of male memories in my head; something in my brain and something between my legs refused to let that get in their way, though. The fact that he was obviously gay made it somewhat easier to handle, and Andrew's statement that he was a celibate priest kept me from worrying about him too much. When he and Johnny became lovers, he moved from one non-threatening category to the other, so that was OK.

"Then Steve showed up, obviously interested in all of us, and the fears came right back. Lucky for me, he was both persistent and gentle, and I had the best sexual experience I've ever had. So no matter what else happens, I know I can be happy.

"Then Steve did something else wonderful for me. I'd been lusting after Camile as well, and feeling guilty about it, both because I didn't know if she liked girls, and because I was so confused about my sexuality. Steve helped me there, too, by accepting the idea that I might want to have sex only with women, or with both, or only with men. I knew that he'd defend my choice if it needed defending, so I was free to try everything. I found out that sex with him was wonderful, and that sex with a submissive woman was fun too.

"Of the two, I prefer sex with him, but when he's not available, then Suri and Suki will make nice playthings. I don't know if I want sex with Andrew; a submissive man doesn't seem attractive to me. The only thing I haven't tried is sex with a woman who's not submissive; who has her own agenda other than pleasing her mistress."

She'd been speaking to the three of them in general, shifting her gaze from time to time, but she looked specifically at Camile when she said, "I'm still attracted to you, but if you're not interested, I can certainly understand, and I won't be upset in the least. You don't have to answer now, but if you are interested, let me know, and we can give it a try."

Camile smiled at her, and said, "I'd be less than honest if I claimed the question hadn't occurred to me, even before Steve showed up. It was looking like I could play with either myself, or with another woman, or do without, and another woman was looking better and better each day. Now that I've got Steve, or a piece of him, I'm not sure what I want. I do suspect that most of the women in the house are going to want a piece too, so I may end up trying girls after all, if only as a pastime between the times with Steve."

Steve looked at her and said, "I can't predict what's going to happen either. If I end up with too many wives and not enough slaves, then it's going to be hard to keep up. I do seem to be able to deliver more than I ever could in my previous life, but it's looking like I'll have nearly twenty women to please, and that's going to be tough.

"But that's something to worry about when it comes. I've got a lot of work to do today, so I'd better get moving. Anyone that wants to shower with me, raise your hand."

Camile and Ronnie's hands went up quickly, and Johnny smiled at them, saying, "You three have fun. I've gotten my thrill for the morning; maybe I'll try seducing him later." He got up from the bed, and left, heading for his own room, and Andrew.

Steve, Ronnie, and Camile went to the bathroom, and had a pleasant shower together. Both women were a bit tender from the day before, so aside from some nipple-nibbling, Steve didn't try to get too frisky. They did take rather a long time to finish, however, and when they returned to the bedroom, they found that the slaves had awakened, and were indulging in some unsupervised play.

Suki was on her back, with Joelle's head between her legs, apparently getting some payback from the day before. Suri was spooned behind Marie, one hand supporting her head, and the other fondling Marie's breast. Marie was breathing heavily, obviously aroused by the sight of Joelle and Suki at play, aroused enough that she didn't seem to notice that Suri was playing with her.

When Suri noticed Steve, she stirred, apparently intending to speak, but he held his finger to his lips, and she settled back. Steve, Camile, and Ronnie were still nude, and Steve was rapidly developing an erection, and an interest in putting it to good use. Of the available openings, only Ronnie's anus wasn't likely to be sore, unless he interrupted Suri's taunting of Marie.

Ronnie suddenly made his decision easier, when she stepped over to Suri and Marie, and waved Suri over to Steve. She lay down behind Marie, replacing Suri, and began to gently seduce her, first picking up where Suri had left off, then switching from Marie's chest to her crotch.

As Suri sucked his cock, Steve watched Joelle bring Suki to orgasm, and Ronnie's similar assault on Marie. He found his arm around Camile, with his hand stroking her slit, moving from top to bottom and back again, with visits to the little bump at the top coming frequently enough to bring moans from Camile. Steve, Camile, Suki, and Marie all came within moments of each other, with Steve having to struggle not to tip over, even as Camile fell back against him.

Steve found himself sitting on the bed, with Suri cleaning his cock, then moving to clean the seepage from Camile. Ronnie was wiping Marie's damp crotch, and Joelle had rocked back on her heels, waiting for Suki to recover before she began her next assault. She started when she saw Steve, apparently having been so immersed in her work that she'd missed it when he returned from the bathroom.

Joelle started to apologize for her actions, but Steve waved her to silence. "I told Suki she would receive an orgasm today for each one you got yesterday; I didn't say you had to do it, but I didn't forbid it either. If I am not using you, you are free to pleasure each other as you wish. I may occasionally instruct you to do so, for my entertainment, but other than that you are free to seek your own relief in your own way, just as you are free to use the toilet when you need to."

Steve stood up, gesturing Camile and Ronnie to follow him. "I'm going to get something to eat. All of you clean up, and join us when you're ready. Wrist cuffs clipped together behind you and leashes on collars for all of you. I'll leave it to you to figure out how. Have your leash in your mouth when you come to me."

With that, Steve left, leading his two wives. He sat down to breakfast, enjoying the view as Tina and Kian knelt naked at their mistresses' feet, being fed scraps from their plates. Steve was digging into his own breakfast when his slaves entered the dining area, four women and one man, each with a leash in his or her mouth, and each with their hands cuffed behind their back. Johnny followed behind them, a smirk on his face.

Steve hid a smile. If Johnny and the slaves wanted to think they'd outsmarted him, then let them. He'd get his back soon enough. He was willing to dominate his slaves, and make the big decisions for them, but he didn't want a bunch of helpless incompetents waiting for him to wipe their noses for them. He'd set a goal, and they'd found a solution, and that was that.

He'd gotten far more food than he could eat, on the assumption that his slaves would arrive quickly, so he had plenty of 'scraps' to feed them all. When he was full, he put a plate on the floor in front of each slave, with more 'scraps', and told them to feed themselves. He sat back and sipped his coffee, enjoying the spectacle, both the feeding and the cleaning of each other's faces afterwards.

When Steve was finished, he got up from the table, and was told by the room monitor that he had messages waiting. He went into his room to receive them. Tau had called to inform him that Steve/Chi's wives had written and produced a briefing video for use in educating the rest of humanity on their current situation. The message from Pi included the directions for retrieving the videos, along with an explanation of the variations available.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.