The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 66: AS01-Gamma, Day 9, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 66: AS01-Gamma, Day 9, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve blinked, but somehow he wasn't at all surprised. "So, tell me, Ronald," he said to the young woman lying face down in front of him, "do twins run in your family?"

Ronald lifted her head from the pillow, wide-eyed at either the matter-of-fact tone in Steve's voice, or at the utter banality of the question, or both. "What do you mean?" she asked (or he asked; it was getting confusing.)

"With very few exceptions, from very early in the retrieval, everyone 'recovered' had more than one genome in their body. The majority were pregnant women, but some of the women, and all of the men, were mosaic individuals; chimeras composed of the merged bodies of two individually fertilized eggs. In some cases, the extra 'twin' was encysted inside the body of the person recovered. In other cases, like mine, both 'twins' contributed substantial body mass, with part of the body having one genetic code, and the rest having another.

"One of my twin brothers first noticed the difference when he was jacking off; the relative size of his hand and his dick was different enough to notice. In your case, apparently, the difference was much more substantial. Your 'brain end' grew from a female egg, and your feet grew from a male egg. Your crotch ended up male, so your body got lots of testosterone, and you turned out physically male, even if your brain and the rest of your upper body was genetically female. Apparently, when the aliens 'regrew' our bodies, they picked the brain's genome, so you ended up a girl instead of a guy."

Ronnie was still staring, but almost all of the tension was gone. 'She' looked relieved to have an explanation of what had happened, even if she still couldn't grasp the implications. She asked, "So what happened to my balls? Or I should say, my 'male' genome?"

Steve shrugged, "I can't say for certain, but in the other cases of dual-genetics that we've heard about, the 'extra' genome was filed away, and can be retrieved whenever the 'owner' wants. So, in your case, you can have an embryo created that has the genome of your 'other half, ' implant it, grow a baby, and give birth to it. You probably shouldn't inseminate yourself with it, any more than you would have a baby with your fraternal twin brother, but you can provide sperm from it to other women, if they want to have 'your' baby."

Steve paused, not sure if he should pursue the question, but he decided it had to be asked someday. "Which brings up an important question. Was Ronald gay, straight, or bisexual? And how does Ronnie feel about the question?"

Ronnie shuddered, but it wasn't nearly the panic-stricken reaction she'd had at the start of their conversation. "Ronald was straight as a ruler; never tried guys, never considered it. He, I, wasn't homophobic, just uninterested. I don't know what I want. It's part of what's been scaring the hell out of me. I look at some of those women, and think, 'She's hot, ' but I was looking at Johnny the same way, and I felt myself get wet just thinking about the fact that he had a cock. I don't know what I want."

Steve looked at Ronnie, and said, "If you're curious, we can mess around a bit; I promise to stop if you start to get freaked out. Unless you've done something about it, you're a virgin, with a maidenhead and everything that goes with it, so we may not want to go 'all the way' before you're completely comfortable with the situation. If you want to try girls, I've got a sex slave who's bisexual; I can tell her to pleasure you, and she'll do exactly what you say, including stopping if you get overwhelmed."

Ronnie looked at Steve in awe. "You'd do exactly that, wouldn't you? You personally, I mean, not the slave thing. Ronald always prided himself on his courtesy towards women, but I doubt he would have been able to make that promise. You'd stop and pull out if you were balls-deep in me, if I asked; I can see it in your eyes. And the bulge in your pants tells me you'd love to have the chance to prove it.

"As for the maidenhead, no, I don't have one. Not any more. The third night, before we were moved here, I heard one of the neighbors working herself over with something, and I asked her about it. She showed me the dildo she'd acquired, and I got myself one just like it. Hurt like a son-of-a-bitch, but it sure felt good afterwards. If I get through this without puking, I have a feeling I'm going to be one happy camper." She stopped speaking, sat up straight, and batted her eyelashes at Steve in a caricature of the old movie heroines. Licking her lips, she said, "So, big guy, care to try me out?"

Steve didn't say a word, but he stood up, and began to remove his clothes. When he was naked, he walked over to Ronnie, and stood her up. He pulled her into his arms, and kissed her soundly. As his tongue sought hers, she began to moan into his mouth. Before she knew it, her shirt was gone, and her firm, full breasts were pressed against Steve's hard chest, her nipples trying to drill holes in it. A few moments later, her pants were loose around her hips, and Steve's hand was caressing her ass cheeks, as his fingers trailed down her butt crack.

Ronnie broke the kiss at last. "My God, I'm on fire." she said, breathless. "Don't just stand there, take me. Make me a woman."

Steve let go of her just long enough to skin off her pants and thong, then he led her back to the bed, and began to suckle at her breasts as his hand began to stroke her inner thighs. She was soon moaning loudly, and Steve prepared to mount her for the first time in her new life. He paused with his cock pressed against her opening, and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Fuck yes," Ronnie said loudly. "Fuck me. Now."

Without further ado, Steve slipped into her tight hot snatch. He worked his way in gently, wanting her first time to be pleasant, but it didn't take long before she was urging him to go faster. His long day's work left him with more than enough control to drive Ronnie to orgasm after orgasm before he finally spent himself in her depths.

Despite his exertions, Steve had plenty of wind, so he easily supported himself on top of Ronnie while she recovered her senses. He felt it was particularly important to be holding her when she 'got back, ' so he let the leakage fall wherever it landed; he'd clean them up later. When she did return to him, he knew he'd made the right decision; she was wild-eyed at first, frantic; until she looked into his eyes and broke into an enormous smile.

"That was incredible. I've gotten off plenty of times as a man, but it was nothing like what you did to me. I hope you can do it again, not right away, probably not even today, but soon. I don't know if it's because you saved me, or because I'm thinking with a woman's brain despite my man's memories, but I think I'm in love with you."

Steve smiled and said, "That's good, because I've gotten pretty fond of you in the past few minutes myself. It's a bit early to be using words like 'wife, ' especially until you get settled down in your new situation, but I said the word to Camile with not much more time between us, and I meant it then too. I'm yours if you want me. The bad news is you'll have to share with five slaves, one woman, and a man, plus God only knows how many others. If you can stand it, you're welcome."

Ronnie started to tear up, "Thank you. I do want it. I might try girls too, but I'll always come back to you no matter how it turns out."

Steve hugged her tight, then gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. "I think we missed lunch. I don't know about you, but I'm starving. Let's go collect my new slaves, and get something to eat."

Ronnie looked skeptical as she said, "Are you sure you want me there?"

Steve nodded, "Unless you object strongly, yes I do. They're going to be part of our household, along with Andrew, Johnny, Camile, and the two slaves I have at home already. You should start getting used to the idea, and there's no time like the present."

Ronnie still looked reluctant, but she didn't comment further. Changing the subject, she asked, "Do we have time to clean up before we go?"

Steve nodded, and said, "Yes, but no funny stuff in the shower."

Ronnie laughed, and pushed Steve off of her, then got up from the bed. She said, "Yuck," when some of Steve's fluids (and her own) ran down her leg. Steve ran his finger up her thigh, scooping up their combined fluids, then licked his finger and said, "No, it's yummy. Want a taste?"

Ronnie shuddered, and said, "No, I'm afraid not. It's going to be a long time before I suck cock, and even longer before I take a load in the mouth. Once I do, I'll probably swallow the first time, but don't hold your breath."

Steve dropped the subject as they entered the shower, and they quickly cleaned each other up, with a minimum of extracurricular activity. Once they were clean, they found fresh clothes waiting for them, so they dressed and headed off to the room where Steve had left his slaves.

Entering the room, Steve found both women kneeling on the floor, their thighs still crusted with the residue of his previous sexual activity. Steve considered the options for additional sexual humiliation for the two of them, but the growling of his stomach dispelled that notion, and he went to the replicator instead. Returning with two collars and sets of cuffs, he collared each woman in turn, announcing his ownership of her as he did so. He put the cuffs on their wrists, and told them to put on their own ankle cuffs. When they were done, he clipped a leash to each collar, then had Ronnie hold the leashes while the women stood up and he clipped each woman's wrists together behind her back.

When he took the leashes back from Ronnie, she gazed at the two women with a gleam in her eye. "Are these the women you said I should play with to find out if I like women?" she asked. Both slaves shuddered, and Steve smiled wryly as he replied, "You can certainly play with these two if you want to, but the two I have at home would actually enjoy it, which would probably be better for your first time."

Ronnie smiled, and said, "Very well. I do like the tits on this one," she said as she stroked Joelle's breast. Joelle tried not to pull away, but she couldn't help flinching. Annette was frozen, trying not to be noticed, but Ronnie was merciless, and reached for her as well. Stroking Annette's ass, she said, "On the other hand, I like this one's butt. If I get too nostalgic, I might just get me a strap-on and poke her in it."

Seeing Steve's raised eyebrow, which was carefully out of the line of sight of the two slaves, Ronnie shook her head just a tiny fraction, indicating to him that she was just helping tease them, not actually asking to use them. Steve smiled, then resumed his poker face as he said, "Enough. I'm hungry. We'll discuss which one of them you want to play with after I've eaten. Annette, Joelle, heel."

Steve turned and walked out of the room, the two slaves trotting to catch up, leaving Ronnie to enjoy the view as their trim asses bounced out of the room. Ronnie trotted herself, and was on Steve's arm when the four of them finally returned to the common area. Steve walked the slaves over to where Camile and Leah were sitting, and said, "So, is anyone else hungry? Have you eaten yet?"

Camile said, "Yes, and no. In that order." Leah was nodding as Camile continued, "Johnny called a moment ago with the same question; I think he and Andrew will be out in a moment." She'd no sooner said it, than she nodded at the hall and said, "And there they are."

Steve turned, and saw Johnny leading a bound Andrew on his leash. Andrew was back in his jockstrap, which was bulging somewhat despite his recent sexual release, no doubt driven by the humiliation involved. As he handed the leash to Steve, Johnny said, "It's not the way I'd prefer to treat him, but it makes him happy, and I can stand it."

Steve took Johnny in his arms, and gave him a hug and kiss. "Don't worry. I'll take care of his need to be humiliated. You just enjoy his company, and I'll be the big bad master. Now, are you ready to eat?"

Johnny nodded, so Steve led the household into the dining area, and sat down at Camile's right hand after she sat at the head of the table. Leah sat on her left, and Ronnie sat to Leah's left, leaving Steve's right hand seat open so he could pass food to the three slaves kneeling beside him. The meal passed quickly, and when it was over, Steve repeated his plans to the assembled multitude.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.