The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 49: SM03-Tau, Day 7, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49: SM03-Tau, Day 7, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Once they were alone, Katy wrapped her arms around Steve, pulled him to her, and began to kiss him with great passion and urgency. She was eager as hell, but a little clumsy, and strangely hesitant even as she rushed headlong into things. Steve grabbed her, and pushed her back just a bit till he could meet her eyes.

"Patience," he said, "we're not in a race. I know you're eager, but you need to give yourself time for your body to catch up with your brain."

Katy gave him an odd glance, then stepped back and stripped. She peeled off her thong, and held it up to Steve's face, inviting him to sniff it. It reeked of aroused female, and was visibly damp. "My body is completely fucking ready for fucking. So get naked, Mister, and show me what you've got."

Unable to argue with her readiness, Steve complied with her order. Unlike her, however, he wasn't ready, so he took her in his arms, and kissed her soundly, then guided her over to the bed. She lay down on her back, and tried to pull him on top of her. He resisted, and lay down beside her instead. He kissed her again, and began to run his hands over her firm young body.

Since she was already aroused, he skipped the teasing, and went straight for the primary targets: her breasts, especially her erect nipples, and her inner thighs. He avoided her lower lips and clit; his goal was to maintain her excitement without taking her over the edge while his own excitement rose to match hers. He managed to keep her sufficiently distracted that her attempts to pull him on top of her weren't at all effective.

Once his dick was hard, Steve yielded to her demands, and climbed "into the saddle." He lined up with her opening, and pushed slowly into her, in case she retained her hymen. He didn't find any obstructions, so she must have taken care of it long since. She was very tight, though, so he took his time pressing into her. Soon enough he was sliding the full length of his cock into her depths, and rubbing his pubic bone against her clit at the bottom of each stroke.

Katy had been fairly quiet during the build-up, but when her orgasms began, she got a lot louder; loud enough that Steve was sure she could be heard despite the soundproofing in the bedrooms. As for Steve, he had plenty of control, having come quite a lot during the morning orgy, so he managed to hold off through three separate series of Katy's orgasms, until he finally slammed his full length into her and spilled his load of sperm.

Steve lay on top of Katy for several moments, supporting his upper body on his elbows and his lower body on the wide part of her hips, leaving her plenty of room to breathe. She was nearly unconscious, her eyes glazed and unfocused, and she was breathing heavily. When her eyes began to focus, a huge smile spread across her face, and she looked up at Steve with love in her eyes.

"That was incredible. I always dreamed it would be like that. Not like when that idiot took my cherry back on Earth. He was clumsy, and it hurt, and he finished almost before he broke my hymen. And the stupid fucker didn't wear a condom because he thought I couldn't get pregnant my first time. And I was too fucked up with lust and beer to set him straight."

"I don't know what pissed my parents off more," Katy continued, "the drinking or the sex. I have an IQ of 160, which makes my mental age over twenty-one, so they should have treated me as an adult. But no, I'm their baby girl, and when I suspected I was pregnant, I didn't dare say anything, or it would have been worse. They tried to get the boy busted for statutory, but he was underage too, so the cops couldn't file charges."

Katy broke off suddenly, a look of fear on her face as she realized she'd said too much. She started to cry quietly, as Steve added up a few facts. Specifically, he combined the definition of IQ he'd heard as a kid, the ability to invert a proportion, and the words 'over twenty-one' to get a very disturbing number, that reinforced the words 'underage, too.'

Steve brushed the tears from Katy's eyes, then cupped her face in his hand as he asked her quietly, "Exactly how old are you, honey?"

Katy sobbed, and said, "Fourteen, and now that you know, you'll make me wait forever before you give me back my baby, and before you do that for me again, or give me your baby."

Steve realized he was still on top of Katy, and to his surprise, still semi-erect inside her tight pussy. He began to fondle her breasts, and kiss the tears as they leaked from the corners of her eyes, and felt himself stiffen again inside of her. When he was hard, he began to pump again, and quickly brought Katy back to the edge of orgasm. If he was going to hell for fucking a fourteen-year-old, he was going to go in style.

When he finally let Katy come, he came with her. This time, instead of staying on top of her while she recovered, he got up and went to fetch some washcloths and towels to clean and dry her with. Once they were cleaned up, he lay down beside her and took her into his arms. She sighed into his shoulder, and asked, "Does that mean you're going to keep fucking me? And what about my baby?"

Steve squeezed her shoulders, and said, "No, I'm not going to fuck you. I'm going to make love with you. Occasionally, I'll make love 'to' you, but mostly it will be 'with' you. We'll have to discuss the question of your baby, or of one of ours. Until you spilled the beans, I hadn't imagined you were that young; you really do come off as someone as old as you look. I might have gotten suspicious if I'd thought about how fast you fell for me; it's awfully similar to a teenager's first crush.

"I'm not going to insult you or patronize you by claiming that the only reason I'm going to continue is to avoid hurting you; you're also a lot of fun in bed, very responsive and good at letting me know I'm pleasing you. But it is a concern I have; I don't want you to get possessive, or feel rejected if I make love to someone else when you've dropped a hint that you're available. I don't want you to try to interfere with my relationships with the rest of my loves and lovers. And yes, 'rest of my loves' means that I love you. But you're not the only one, and you can't allow your dreams to lead you into believing that you are."

Katy smiled, and wiped the remaining tears from her eyes as she said, "And I love you. And I'm sure it's real love, not 'puppy love, ' or infatuation, or any of that other childhood stuff."

Steve didn't argue, just held her close for several minutes before saying, "There are some other people who want to try what you've just tried. You may be sore once the pleasure wears off, so we may have to wait a few days before we try it again. When we do, I'll show you a kind of 'puppy love' you may not have heard of."

Katy snorted, and said, "Yes, you can do me 'doggy style' if you want. I might even let you try my asshole if you don't talk down to me too often. I've been on the Internet, you know."

Steve replied with a grin, "Yes, I'm not surprised that you got my joke. I am surprised that you didn't recognize teasing when you heard it. I'm guessing the subject's too much of a sore point with you. I'll try not to poke that wound again."

Katy giggled, and asked, "But will you poke this wound again?" as she guided his hand between her legs to her cunt.

Steve gave her a gentle caress, and said, "I need to save my 'strength' for some of the others, but if you want me to kiss your owie, I'd be glad to." With that, he pushed Katy's thighs apart, and pressed his lips against her pussy, licking and sucking her inner lips, and frequently visiting her clit to give it the same attention. Katy soon got loud again, and when she started to come, he brushed his finger across her anus, rubbing it without trying to penetrate. The extra sensations took Katy to an even higher level, and she struggled to push his head away from her so she could breathe.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.