The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 45: SM03-Gamma, Day 6, Mid-afternoon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45: SM03-Gamma, Day 6, Mid-afternoon - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve Miller was alone, and grumpy. He'd awakened alone again this morning, as he probably would for the rest of his life. One guy and ten women, locked in a small set of rooms by the aliens that had 'rescued' them, with nothing much to do except fuck. It would be the ultimate damn wet dream, except for a minor flaw. All the women were lesbians. (He wasn't quite pissed off enough to use the d-word, even in his head.)

He'd awakened that first morning, to find himself in strange clothing, in a strange room, when he didn't remember going to sleep, let alone in a weird hotel room. He'd left the room, and found nearly a dozen women, sitting around looking shocked. Apparently, they'd just convinced their hosts to explain why they were all dressed alike. When the room voice replayed the tape for Steve, he'd been shocked too.

Annette Fontaine had explained the facts of life to him; the women were all gay, but felt that repopulating the planet was a good idea, so would he mind terribly knocking them up and then giving up on sex for the next two years or so, until it was time for the next set of kids? He'd frowned at that, and she'd backpedaled a bit, and offered to have the women take turns giving him sex, once or twice a day, with each woman taking a day in turn.

Steve had been underwhelmed by the enthusiasm the other women had shown for that idea, though a couple at least looked interested, but he'd agreed on the condition that he'd be involved in the decisions when it came time to raise the kids, and that he'd have access to them, even if he couldn't devote as much time to helping raise them as he could if he didn't have ten mothers to knock up.

That part, at least, had met with approval. Several of the women obviously had the 'men are evil' concept carved into their hearts, but the rest were willing to believe that he might be an actual human being.

So he'd worked his way through sex with nine of the ten that day and the next. Tina Wilkinson had curled up into a ball and buried her face in the pillow when he walked into her room, and he'd stopped just inside the doorway and reassured her that nothing was going to happen unless it was with her consent. She'd tried, but she couldn't bring herself to do it, so she'd been left without a chance at a baby.

Three of the women were at least open to the idea that they'd enjoy the process, and they'd seemed to, but in the end they had all told him regretfully that girls were their first choice, and sure enough, by the time the dust had settled, all the women were paired up in what looked like permanent arrangements.

The only possible exception to that permanence was the pairing of Suri Malari and Suki Takayama, an Indian Hindu and a Japanese, who were both too 'passive' to attract one of the more aggressive women, and who'd ended up together by default. Steve expected them to break up soon, and for each of them to be adopted as a 'pet' by one of the more aggressive partnerships.

He'd had two days of generally unsatisfying sex (he couldn't justify calling it 'making love', since there had been almost no emotional entanglement), and then three days with a single bout of absolutely bad sex, with none of the women whose 'turn' it was being able to show the slightest interest in enjoying the process. He was getting sick of the whole thing, and was seriously considering just sitting in his room and beating off. It was Tina's 'turn' today, and he knew there was no point in even asking her.

His pity party was interrupted when Suri and Suki walked up and stood in front of him. They both looked nervous as hell, and he wondered what was bothering them. He greeted them warmly, and asked if they wanted to sit down. Suki swallowed, and said, "No, actually, we have a question for you."

Steve tipped his head slightly, and said, "And what is your question?"

Suki swallowed again, and asked, "Are you interested in a threesome? With Suri and I?"

Steve was puzzled, because neither woman had shown much enthusiasm for sex, no matter how gentle he'd tried to be. He'd filled each of them eventually, after getting them off a couple of times each, but they hadn't responded when he'd gotten them off. They'd just laid there and taken it.

But this seemed like a legitimate offer, so he simply responded, "Yes, I'd like to try that. Let's go to my room and discuss it." His tone was a bit curt, but Suri and Suki didn't seem to mind. If anything, it seemed to excite them to hear him showing a bit of aggression.

When they got to his room, he gestured them to sit on the couch, and settled into the chair opposite them over a low coffee table. "So, what do you have in mind?" Steve asked.

Suki gathered her courage, and asked, "Will you tie us up, and take us when we are helpless?" Suri looked a bit worried, and almost flinched when Suki talked about tying them, but she was clearly interested in being 'taken'.

Steve looked at them suspiciously, and said, "You weren't this interested when I was knocking you up. Why the change?"

It was Suri who answered this time. "We need to have a strong personality take charge of us, and tell us what to do. You've obviously been under a great deal of tension, but you've handled it well, and you haven't taken any nonsense from the women around you. You could have taken Tina, but you didn't, which shows you're kind, but you don't let Tanya kick you around, either."

"OK," said Steve, "you want to be tied up and fucked. Do you want it fast, or slow? Rough, or gentle? One at a time, or tied together and I switch holes every three strokes?"

It was Suki's turn to respond, and she just said, "Whatever you want, Master."

Steve took her at her word, and said, "I want you naked and on your knees. Both of you."

Both women quickly compiled, and when they were done, Steve stripped as well, then stood in front of Suri, with his still-flaccid cock in front of her face. "Taste it," Steve said, "and take it into in your mouth."

Suri did so, and Steve was soon hard, even though Suri wasn't much of a cocksucker. When he was fully engorged, he pulled his dick from Suri's mouth and offered it to Suki. "Finish me off," he said, "and swallow what you get."

Suki sucked and licked his cock, and when he stiffened and started to spurt, she swallowed it as instructed. Steve pulled back abruptly as he came, pulling out of Suki's mouth. His last few shots hit her in the face, running down her cheeks, under her jaw, and onto her breasts. He told her to freeze, and not to try to clean herself.

Steve presented his slightly sticky cock to Suri again, and told her to lick him clean and then to suck any leftover sperm out of him. She did so, and when she had him clean and hard, he told her to lick his sperm off of Suki. While she did that, Steve went to the replicator to get the toys he'd need to tie the two women securely. Remembering the fact that he always got his coffee the way he liked it, he asked for everything he'd need to give Suri and Suki what they wanted. When that included two ball gags and a set of nipple clamps, he knew he was in for an interesting afternoon.

Steve walked back over to where the two women knelt on the floor, carrying his toys. He dumped them on the bed, and both women's eyes widened as they saw what he'd brought. Since Suki had brought up bondage, Steve decided to start with her.

"Give me your wrists, slave," he told her brusquely. Suki held up her hands, and Steve fastened a cuff to each wrist. He clipped the cuffs together, binding her hands together in front of her. Next, he turned to Suri and repeated his demand, 'cuffing her as well.

Unlike Suki, he cuffed Suri's hands behind her back. He knelt behind her, and added a pair of ankle cuffs, then used short bits of chain to fasten her ankles together and join them to her wrists. The result was a sort of loose kneeling hog-tie. She had enough slack to maintain her balance, but not enough to move.

Having secured Suri, he turned back to Suki, and pulled her to her feet. He pushed her back onto the bed, scooting her up until she was roughly centered in the bed. He fastened ropes to the headboard, then unclipped her wrists and tied the ropes to the D-rings on the cuffs. He pulled her down the bed, tightening the ropes and pulling her arms tight. The ankle cuffs and second set of ropes completed her restraints, and left her totally helpless, and nearly immobilized.

With both women helpless, Steve revealed the final touch, dangling the ball gags from one hand and the nipple clamps from the other. Hefting the gags, he said, "Before I put these in, I have a question. I asked our hosts to provide everything I'd need to make this memorable for the two of you, but they only gave me one set of these, and I don't know who's supposed to get them." He showed them the nipple clamps, and Suki's eyes went wide and her face went pale.

"Please, Master, I don't like pain," she begged. "Please don't use them on me." Steve looked down at Suri, and saw that she was pale as well. She swallowed, and said, "Master, when I'm near to orgasm, I like a very little pain, to add to my pleasure. But only a little pain, and only when I'm nearly finished. If you use them now, it will only hurt, and keep me from feeling pleasure at your touch. Please don't use them until I'm ready, I beg of you."

Steve was still feeling a bit put upon, or he wouldn't have kept teasing, but he couldn't resist getting a little back for the frustration he'd felt since waking up in his new life. "And if I decide to use them anyway?" he asked Suri. She swallowed hard, and said, "That is your right, Master. I am yours to use as you will." When he asked Suki the same question, he got the same answer, but she was close to tears as she said it.

Steve tossed the clamps on the bed, and said, "Since you understand the rules, it will not be necessary to show you the truth of what you say. Open your mouths. I don't want you to attract any undesirable attention as I show you the benefits you will reap by serving me." He slipped a gag into each woman's mouth, and buckled the straps behind their heads. Making sure he didn't block Suri's view of the proceedings, he began to taunt and tease Suki, stroking near to, but never touching, all of her erogenous zones. She was soon moaning, and struggling in her bonds, trying to push her breasts or her clit closer to his roaming hands.

Steve kept Suki on the edge of orgasm as long as he could, backing off of the stimulation whenever she got too close to coming. He was as hard as he'd ever been when he finally gave in to temptation, and released Suki's ankle cuffs so he could lift her legs and gain access to her cunt. He lined up and shoved his dick firmly into her wet cunt. She was very tight, and his hard entry must have stung, but the faint moan of pain that got around the gag was cut off abruptly as her orgasm locked her muscles. She was spasming quite nicely around his dick as he pumped into her depths, and her spasms didn't stop when he plunged all the way in and started squirting his sperm into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.