The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 44: SM03-Pi, Day 6 concluded

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44: SM03-Pi, Day 6 concluded - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve entered his house to find most of the women gathered in the common area. Only Tina, Suri, and Anna were missing.

Joanna was sitting on Betty's lap, looking a bit moist around the eyes, but smiling. And Abby was in Julie's lap, in a similar situation. Steve affected puzzlement, and asked what was going on.

It was Joanna that answered him. "I think Momma is finding out what Suri likes about playing with other girls instead of with guys. And she must have gotten pretty good at it, because we heard Suri yelling a little while ago. The rooms are soundproof, but not that soundproof. I got a bit sad, because I remember when my old Momma and Daddy used to do the same thing, before my baby sister was born. And Betty helped me feel better. She's almost as good a Momma as Momma is."

Julie spoke up after Joanna finished. "Abby got a bit upset too, for different reasons. And I was handy, so I let her lean on me. It just turned out to be easier for her to lean on me from my lap."

Abby spoke from Julie's lap. "And a very comforting lap it is, I must say. She's going to be a good Momma too someday."

Steve smiled, and said, "It's nice to know you're all getting along so well. When I called, Anna told me she had a surprise for me, so I'd better go see what it is. We should be out in time for dinner."

As Steve turned to leave, he noticed Linda looking a bit distressed, but decided to wait until later to talk to her. He suspected he knew what her problem was, and he didn't want to make it worse by drawing attention to her.

When Steve walked into his bedroom, he found a nude Anna laying beside a naked Suri, using the terms the way they were used in that old Larry Niven story: "Nude is artistic. Naked is defenseless." because Suri was certainly defenseless, and under attack.

Suri's arms were tied over her head, to the headboard of the bed. Her legs were folded at the knee, and her calves bound to her thighs by thick leather straps. A rope behind each knee bent her in half, and pulled her knees up to her chest, with the ropes running to the headboard. She was completely open to his inspection, and completely immobilized. A ball gag forced her jaw open, and kept her from making more than the faintest of sounds. It must have been added after the scream that had notified the rest of the household what was happening.

Anna was lying on her side, alongside Suri, stroking and fondling her, keeping her right on the edge of orgasm, without letting her cross. Every so often, Anna would pinch one of Suri's nipples, or the inside of her thigh, apparently to distract her just as she was about to come. The sight had Steve hard as a rock in seconds. He struggled out of his clothes, and approached the bed.

Anna looked up at him and smiled. "I was originally trying to find out what it was like to make love with a woman. As the headmistress of a boarding school for girls, it wasn't something I could get within a thousand kilometers of trying, but I was always curious.

"It turns out that Suri isn't a lesbian, she's a submissive. Her only encounter with a man before Ahmed was with a rather spineless chap who didn't really know what he was doing. Her female lovers were both seriously dominant, though they didn't play the whips-and-chains bit, and they stimulated her so much more than the man had that they and she assumed she was gay. Ahmed was sufficiently distracted by her religion that he didn't cut the mustard either, though he might have proved to her that she was straight if he'd taken a firmer line.

"So far, Suri has licked and sucked me to two orgasms, and I've let her have one. You called right after her first one, and I made her give me my second before I tied her up. She doesn't like bondage the way I do, but the idea of being forced into it by her mistress or master really sets her off. She also seems to be into pain, at least mild pain, but I couldn't bring myself to order a set of nipple clamps, so she's having to make do."

Steve blinked, and said, "Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to help her there either. I doubt I could do even the little bit of pinching you're doing. How long has she been like this?"

Anna said, "She's been bound since shortly after you called, but I've only had her on the edge for about ten minutes. I'd like you to get ready to take her; I'll let her fall back from the edge, and when she sees you over her, drive it in, and pump like mad. She won't last five seconds, but she's so wet you'll be able to stroke through her orgasm no matter how tightly she clamps down. Back when she could hear me, I told her you were going to take her, and the very idea drove her right up to the edge. I almost lost her, but I gave her a good pinch and pulled her back."

Steve smiled to himself. When he and Anna made love, she was almost passive, letting him set the pace, and choose the direction they went together. She'd rarely even hint at a preference or suggest an act. Now she was in complete command, and Steve found it very stimulating indeed.

He nodded his readiness to Anna, and she removed her hands from Suri's body abruptly. As Suri started to come down from the edge, her eyes regained focus, then locked on Steve's as he loomed over her. Her eyes widened as he pushed his cock firmly into her dripping snatch, bottoming out as he penetrated her in a single forceful stroke. He pulled nearly out, and drove in again, harder this time. As he hit bottom, Suri came hard, and loudly enough to be heard even through the gag.

Her pussy clamped down, but as Anna had predicted she was so wet Steve had no problem continuing to move. He was soon pounding Suri hard and fast, driving her to a constant, extended orgasm that had her eyes rolling up into her head. The pleasure and the power-rush were so intense that Steve soon filled Suri with his seed, and he pulled out with a groan.

Anna pounced on his still-firm cock and cleaned him of his spend and Suri's juices. Even her skilled tongue couldn't keep him hard, though, and she finally backed off, turning to clean Suri as well. Her tongue work brought Suri to a fresh series of orgasms, leaving her panting when Anna finally relented.

Steve and Anna cuddled while Suri slowly calmed, and then passed out.

"That looks like a job well done," said Anna, smugly. "I expect she'll remember that for quite some time."

"True, but what will you do for an encore?" asked Steve. He had a sneaking suspicion Anna had already considered that question and was curious as to her plans.

"I'd considered having you fuck her up the ass, and I thought about getting a strap-on and doing it myself. I also considered the idea of fucking her with a strap-on while she sucked your cock. I finally settled on the reverse. She's going to eat me while you do her doggy-style. Pussy or ass, or both, your choice."

Steve nodded, "OK, I'm game. Shall we get her ready for when she awakens?"

Anna nodded, and they set to work. Suri was so far gone she was completely boneless, so they easily unfastened her from the headboard and got her rearranged, lying on her side with her wrists fastened behind her back, up between her shoulder blades. She was lying on her side, her head on Anna's thigh, with Steve lying on his side behind and beneath her. His dick was pressed against her ass, and the contact soon had him hard.

With a glance at Anna to be sure she was ready, Steve put the plan she'd described into motion. He slapped Suri on the ass, and yelled in her ear, "Wake up you lazy slut; you've got work to do." More than somewhat dazed, Suri blinked, and Steve grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her face towards Anna's crotch. "Start eating, slut. You've got two minutes to make her come."

Suri started licking and sucking as best she could without the use of her hands. She suddenly got a much better angle as Steve hauled up on her hips and used his knee to spread her thighs, before he shoved his fully-engorged dick into her still-wet cunt. Grabbing her hips, he pulled back out, then shoved deeply into Suri's channel, driving her face into Anna's crotch.

Anna grabbed two handfuls of Suri's hair, and ground Suri's face into her crotch as Steve pounded away. Suri struggled to breathe, and managed to find a rhythm as Steve's pounding continued. She was rapidly approaching orgasm again, and had to struggle to concentrate on pleasing Anna. Fortunately, her mistress was extremely aroused by the scene she was orchestrating, and she started coming after only a minute. Steve drove deep into Suri's cunt, and flooded her for the second time, driving her into another powerful orgasm. Suri and Steve both collapsed onto the bed, to either side of Anna's panting body, as all three of them passed out momentarily.

Anna revived first, and flipped Suri onto her back, the better to eat Steve's sperm from her cunt. Suri flinched as she landed on her still-bound arms, but the pain served to stimulate her so that Anna's oral attentions brought her to yet another orgasm. Once Suri was cleaned, Anna rolled her onto her side and released her bonds, then pushed her face to Steve's crotch and told her to do the same for Steve.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.