The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 38: SM03-Pi, Day 0, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38: SM03-Pi, Day 0, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

After the meal, Steve asked Anna if she could discuss something with him in private. She readily agreed, and he led her into his bedroom, which had a small couch and chair set across the room from the bed. They sat down on the couch, and Steve asked Anna for her help.

"I'm absolutely certain that once the girls get over their current upset, they're going to start feeling the urges that go with being a mature woman. And they're going to fix on me immediately as the only possible source of relief. I'm going to need some way to explain why I won't help them that won't crush any egos. They may look adult, but they're still the preteens you remember. Have you got any ideas?"

Anna had fought the urge as long as she could, but this was too much. She looked Steve in the eye and said, "If you tell them you're in love with me, and we're exclusive, that would work."

Steve looked at Anna, and shook his head. "Oh, I'm sure I'll be in love with you soon, and I'm already pretty close, so if you're there already, don't panic. But I don't see how I can be exclusive with you after they're 'grown up, ' and that means we're back to them thinking they're ready when I don't."

Anna's heart had jumped when Steve said he'd soon be in love with her, and she had to pause a second to calm herself. Her voice quavered slightly when she asked, "Does that mean you'll make love to me?"

Steve had really wanted to get an answer to his question, but he couldn't honestly complain at the turn the conversation had taken instead. He stood up, his erection tenting his pants, and said, "Does this answer your question?" Anna licked her lips, and nodded.

Steve helped her to her feet, and into his arms. Their kiss was brief, but very intense, and Steve pulled her over to the bed, pushing her down to sit on the edge. He sat beside her, and kissed her while he eased her shirt open. He had one hand on her back, holding her upright against him, while the other massaged her breast and flicked her nipple.

Anna moaned as he pulled back from the kiss and released her breast, but when he stripped his clothes off and moved back in, she accepted him eagerly. They were soon lying alongside each other, his naked body pressed against her half-naked one as his hands roamed her body. She touched him as well, but was content to let him set the pace.

Steve soon had Anna panting; she'd been eager since before they started, so when he went to pull her hips up so he could slid her pants off, she beat him to it, removing her thong as well. He started to kiss his way down her body, but she stopped him and pulled him on top of her. "Put it in. I'm so hot. Put it in NOW!"

Steve got up on his hands and knees, and Anna guided his cock to her vaginal opening. He pressed slightly, and slid in. He started to pump, but stopped abruptly when Anna winced as he ran into a barrier blocking her channel.

"Oh, bloody hell, I'm a virgin again!" she cursed, "Well, there's nothing for it, just break the damned thing." She reached for his hips, and urged him to resume.

Steve decided to try the gentle approach, and started tapping at the obstruction, backing nearly out and then pressing in gently. Anna kept urging him to get it over with, but his patience was quickly rewarded, as he suddenly pushed past the barrier. Anna gasped, but told him to continue, and her moans of pleasure quickly resumed as his length began to plumb her depths.

Steve managed to hold out long enough to give Anna an orgasm, and her spasms triggered his own, so that they came together. He lowered himself gently, so that his body covered hers, and supported himself with his elbows and her hips. She recovered relatively quickly, and Steve kissed her before he rolled off, his softened dick sliding out of her with a soft sucking sound. Anna lay on her back for a moment, then rolled onto her side, facing him.

They stroked each other, and whispered endearments until Steve's dick began to grow hard again. He again started to kiss his way down her body, and again was denied.

"I won't use my mouth on you," Anna said, "so I won't let you use yours on me. I'm funny that way; it doesn't seem fair to have you pleasure me in a way I won't do for you."

"Does that mean I've got to let you use a strap-on on me?" Steve asked. Anna was puzzled for a moment; the term was unfamiliar to her. She blushed suddenly, and shook her head. "That's absurd. It's not the same thing at all."

Steve didn't agree, but it wasn't the time to push it. He pushed her onto her back, and mounted her again, more firmly this time. He was more aggressive about taking control of her body, and she responded even more than she had to his more gentle ministrations. Anna was still slick from their earlier bout, so he had no problem entering her, despite the lack of warm-up this time.

His earlier release had taken the edge off, so he settled in for a long, drawn-out ride, and Anna reaped the benefits almost immediately, reaching her second orgasm as Steve was just starting the long run up to his own. She came three more times before he did, and collapsed completely as he added to the fluids that already filled her depths. As she came back down from the final orgasm, she drifted off to sleep.

Steve flopped down beside Anna's sleeping form, then gathered his strength and went to the bathroom for something to clean her with. Once they were both clean, he returned the soiled cloths to the bathroom, walking past their shirts on the floor as he returned. Both 'shirts' were more like the jacket of a gi, and had a belt to hold them closed.

Steve thought about the possibilities of the belts, considering Anna's reaction to being bound by the children, and started to get hard again. He rejected the idea reluctantly, but he was concerned that the earlier adventure had left Anna's wrists too sore for that kind of play. He'd played at bondage and discipline with Amanda, and the discipline part had turned them both off, but he'd had a secret enjoyment at the control he'd had over her, even though he gave up on the idea when she objected to being controlled.

Steve returned to the bed without any toys, and lay his arm across Anna until she returned to him. When she did so, he kissed her, and said, "I guess it's too late now. I love you, Anna. I hope you'll love me too, someday."

Anna's eyes grew moist, and she replied, "I love you too, Steve. That's one part down, now to convince the girls you're not going to take them like you just took me."

Steve raised an eyebrow. "I -took- you?" he asked. "That's not quite how I remember it. At least the first time; I did get a little bit pushier the second time around. Not so pushy that I bruised anything, I hope."

Anna winced. "It might be best to wait until tomorrow before we repeat this, but on the other hand, I'm nicely satisfied right now, so I don't think it will be a burden."

Steve nodded; "I won't claim I'm not interested in another round, but I'm certainly able to control my base urges long enough for you to escape." He patted her on the ass, and said, "So you'd better run now, before I try some of your other assets."

Anna climbed quickly out of bed, and said, "Buggery is another thing you won't get me to agree to, you charming rogue." She scurried into the bathroom, and Steve soon heard the shower start running. He lay on the bed thinking about her phrasing, until she returned. He didn't comment on his thoughts, but did plan on following up on them the next time the opportunity presented itself.

Anna left the room, while Steve took his own shower. He returned to the common area to find the girls and Anna discussing sleeping arrangements. Anna was talking as he approached the group.

"So we'll have to draw straws, I suppose. The first five winners will fit in Steve's bed, the next two with me, and the unlucky two left over will have to comfort each other as best they can. We'll rotate tomorrow night if you still want to, with the four that don't get Steve tonight as automatic winners, and a draw for the last position, and draws to sleep with me."

Steve briefly considered asserting some control over the situation, but decided that emotional support was an important part of parenthood, and that the girls probably needed this too badly to tease or hassle them about it. Instead, he found an empty spot on the couch, and settled in, letting the girls on either side of him cuddle up without commenting on the discussion.

Sarah was one of the two that had he'd sat between, and she looked up at him and said, "I'm glad you and Mrs. Brubaker are getting on so well. Is she good in bed?"

Anna's eyes bulged, and her mouth gaped, but Steve had been expecting a question like that; not quite so soon, but in a matter of days, at the longest. "A gentleman never answers that question. If you hear a boy talking about his activities in bed, he's either lying, or a weasel you don't want anything to do with, or most likely both. I won't deny that Anna and I have been intimate, but that's as far as it goes. You deserve honest answers, and you'll get them, or no answer at all. Satisfied?"

Sarah nodded, "Completely, on all fronts."

Steve nodded back, "Good." He looked around for additional questions or comments, and didn't find any, but did notice a rather sad look on one of the girls, a short, slender, sandy-haired beauty whose name was Karen, as he recalled. "Feeling OK, Karen?" he asked. "Anything we can do to help?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.