The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 36: SM03-Eta, Day 6, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36: SM03-Eta, Day 6, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

When Steve, Nancy, and Beth arrived at their home, a tableau similar to the one they'd left behind was laid out in front of them. Mary, Danielle, Yoshi, Li, and Abema sat together on a couch and chairs, with Nytoya, Ko, and Andrea kneeling before them. Moesha sat on a chair off to the side, and Theresa and Conseula cuddled in the opposing love seat. Johnny sat in a chair close to, but not quite alongside, Steve's wives and slaves.

When Steve's wives saw the newcomers, they smiled and rose to their feet to welcome them. Moesha, Theresa, and Consuela did the same a few moments later. Johnny stayed seated, but he smiled and greeted Nancy and Beth warmly.

The newcomers were a bit distracted by the slaves, who were nude, collared, and cuffed as usual. Steve noticed their discomfort, and walked over to where Andrea knelt, awaiting his command. He stroked her head, and said, "Andrea has really taken well to her new role. She seems much happier than when I first met her, don't you think?"

Neither Beth or Nancy could argue that point; they looked at each other and shrugged. If Andrea wanted it that way, and she apparently did, who were they to argue?

Steve turned to Beth and Nancy, and said, "Since we're all here, I'd like to formalize my relationship with you. I don't have a set speech for this, the way I've developed one for my wives, or my slaves, I'm going to have to wing this."

He motioned the two women to stand facing him, as they stood with Steve's wives to his right. He thought for a moment, then began to speak.

"I offer to take you into my family, to bear my children, and share my bed. I promise to protect you, to care for you, and to help you however I can. In return, I expect you to give yourself to me when I ask, and to respect and defer to my wives and their needs. You will have a place in my heart second only to theirs, and if, in time, we grow to love each other as they and I do, you may be invited to stand among them as a wife. For now, for the lack of a better term, I name you concubine. Do you accept my offer and its conditions?"

Nancy stepped forward, and said, "I accept your offer and your terms, and offer myself to you and your pleasure. Take me when and where you will, and I will serve and love you as best I can."

Beth stepped forward as well, and repeated Nancy's words. Steve nodded, and said, "Then it is done, and you are mine. Accept this kiss as a token of our bond."

He kissed Nancy first, then Beth. Each kiss was warm, but not passionate.

Steve turned to his wives, an arm around each of his new concubines. "Wives, know that you will always be first in my heart, but that I have found room enough there to welcome these women as well. Please accept them into our family, as I have promised to accept them into my bed."

As she had been from the beginning, Mary was the spokeswoman for the family. "We have not yet come to know these women, but we have it on good authority that they are worthy of your attention and your love. We welcome them among us, and hope someday they will grow to be our peers. Until then, they will have our respect, and our affection.

"Go now, and welcome them into your heart; show them the pleasures they have earned by your acceptance of them."

Steve nodded silently, but Beth spoke up. "I thank you for your welcome, and promise to give you the respect you have earned by being worthy of this man's love. I hope to learn from you his needs and wants, and how best to serve and pleasure him."

As Beth had repeated Nancy's initial response, Nancy echoed this one, and with final bows all around, Steve declared, "It is done."

The formality evaporated, and a madhouse of giggles, tears, and hugs broke out. Steve was kissed soundly by everyone in the room, and his new concubines got kisses and hugs from all of the women. Johnny hugged both of them, and told them how lucky they were. Steve kissed him again, and said, "Thank you for being so patient with me. I look forward to tonight; I'm not promising anything, but I think we'll be a lot closer in the morning."

Beth and Nancy raised eyebrows at the implications of Steve's speech, but didn't comment. Steve figured he'd have to explain a bit when they got him alone. Which reminded him, "I hate to break up a good group hug, but I think I'd like to take my new friends off and show them what they've gotten themselves into. And, for that matter, what's going to get into them."

With that, Steve wrapped an arm around each of his new women, and took them off to his room.

When they arrived, he gave each of them a much more aggressive kiss than they'd gotten to date; his tongue explored most of each woman's mouth before he broke off.

"Formalities aside," he said when he'd pulled back, "I'm not going to be in the habit of demanding sex when you're not in the mood, or willing to be helped into the mood. So if either of you wants to wait for this, now would be the time to say so." He was met with silence, so he continued, "As far as I'm concerned, we can do this as a threesome, or I can alternate between you, or one of you can wait in the other room while I pleasure the first one, then switch off until we're finished for the day. It's up to the two of you."

Beth answered him. "I've pretty much enjoyed all the female attention I'd care to for the time being. Maybe someday I'll be willing to try girls again, but frankly it's never going to be my favorite pastime. I don't have anything against those that enjoy it, but I'm not one of them if there's any chance of getting the 'real thing'."

Nancy smiled at her, and then said to Steve, "Much as I'd enjoy helping you please Beth, I'm afraid it just wouldn't work. If she's up for it, I'd love to take turns with her and see what you do to her, and let her see what you do to me, but if she's shy, I'm not going to push it.

"Lucy was big on the orgy thing, and probably still is, and she was pretty good with that strap-on, so we're both used to watching the action, and neither one of us is cherry any more. So why don't you show us what you've got, and how good you are at using it?"

Steve looked at Beth, who nodded her agreement. He reached for her first, and started kissing her while his hands first loosened, then removed her shirt. He took off his own, as well, and pulled her into his arms, crushing her small firm breasts against him as he attacked her mouth with his. She shivered and melted into his arms. "Another one that likes to be dominated?" he wondered.

Holding Beth firmly to him with one arm, he used the other to push her pants down over her hips. She was slender enough that he could manage it without switching hands. That left her somewhat restrained, with the waistband of her pants binding her thighs together, while the thong she wore left her ass cheeks available for his attentions. She was far from helpless, since her arms were unbound, but she didn't seem interested in slowing him down at all.

Steve released Beth, and knelt to pull her pants down and off her legs. She lifted her feet to help him, but was otherwise passive. He left the thong for the moment, but removed his own pants and briefs. Beth gasped slightly at the sight of his uncircumcised member; it was only half-erect, but she still stared at it and licked her lips.

Steve looked Beth in the eyes and said, "You want to taste it, don't you? You want to feel it slide into your mouth and across your tongue. You want to half-gag as it hits the back of your throat. You want to feel and taste the surge of sperm as I come. You want to feel taken, used, owned."

Beth had started shivering as Steve's talk grew rougher, and when he said "used" she moaned. The front of her thong was soaked, and she half-sobbed, "Yes, yes, take me. Please don't make me your slave, but I need you to take my body and make it your own. Tie me, rape me, do whatever you want to me, just make me come."

Steve looked at Nancy, who was both stunned and aroused at Beth's announcement. Clearly, Lucy had never managed to provoke this reaction. Steve turned back to Beth, and said, "By the time we finish, you will have your wish. All of it. I will not collar you, nor have you kneel nude at my feet in public, but when we are alone, your ass and cunt and mouth are mine."

Beth moaned again, and Steve took her into his arms and kissed her again. His hands mauled her tight ass, and his tongue sought out hers, and led it on a tour of the inside of her mouth. He broke off the kiss, which left her gasping, and took her to the bed. He laid her down on it, and fetched the wrist cuffs and ropes he used on Yoshi and his slaves. He cuffed her wrists and tied them overhead, then reached down and tore her thong from her body. He spread the drenched, ruined thing across her mouth, just under her nose, and said, "Just something to keep you amused while I see what Nancy's interested in trying. I'll be back to take you soon."

Steve gave her breasts a final squeeze and her nipples a last pinch, then turned to a panting, flushed Nancy. "And what would your pleasure be, young lady?"

Nancy tore her eyes away from Beth's nude, panting form, and looked at him. "I'll have what she's having, only no ropes and no slavery, please. Not that I'll be able to resist very well if you insist. I like men and women who know what they want and help me enjoy it too. Lucy was almost there, but she's just a bit too selfish. She got me off because she liked the power, not because she wanted me to enjoy it. I can tell you like the power too, but you want to make us enjoy it, to need it, not just to make our bodies respond.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.