The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 25: SM03-Tau, Day 1, Concluded

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: SM03-Tau, Day 1, Concluded - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

When they walked into Marie's room, Steve started stripping immediately, and the women were quick to do likewise. Steve looked on in pleasure as first Gretchen stripped, then Patricia followed suit, and finally Marie removed her clothes. As they got naked, each one walked over to him and reached out to be hugged. He granted their wish, giving them a kiss and a good grope to go with it.

When he'd swapped spit with Marie, Steve gestured to the bed. "Marie," he said, "why don't you lay down there. Patricia, come over here, please?"

He stood Patricia next to a small round table, and moved to a small replicator next to the bathroom. He got a few toys, and walked back to Patricia, who stood quietly, waiting for his pleasure.

Steve took her around the table, then urged her to bend over it, her breasts pressed against the tabletop, and her arms reaching over the top. He took the wrist cuffs he'd collected from the replicator, and put them on her wrists, then used ropes to fasten the cuffs to the table legs. Moving behind her, he did the same thing with two ankle cuffs, then used a pair of padded leather straps to pull her knees wide, and fastened them to the table as well. He tucked a folded towel between the edge of the table and her belly and hips, to keep from bruising her if things got aggressive. He'd carefully positioned her so that she could see Marie as she lay on the bed, and Marie would be able to watch as Steve used Patricia.

Steve hadn't touched a single erogenous zone during the process of binding her, but Patricia was dripping pussy juice by the time he finished. He topped off the process by sticking a gag in her mouth. As he did so, he said, "If it gets too intense, bark three times, and I'll take the gag out and ask what you need. Five barks, and I'll untie you immediately. Gretchen, if I'm busy with Marie, you take care of untying her, please?"

At Gretchen's nod, Steve walked over to Marie, who was panting with excitement as she watched Steve prepare Patricia.

Steve sat next to her, and stroked her breast as he asked, "You look interested in what's happening to Patricia. Would you like to try it too?"

Marie shuddered, and said, "I don't know. It scares me to be that open, that vulnerable, but she's right on the edge of coming, and you've hardly touched her yet. Not today, I think, but someday I'd like to try it."

Steve stopped stroking her breast, and ran his fingers down her belly until they trailed through her dripping vaginal lips. "We'll do it as you wish." Marie shuddered at his touch, then moaned as he pulled away, and went back to Patricia.

"I'm going to warm you up a bit," he told her, "then I'm going to take care of Marie, and then it's your turn." He looked over at Gretchen, and waved her over to them. When she got close, he pointed to the ground in front of him, and said, "I'd like you to suck me off while I amuse Patricia. When I finish, keep sucking until I'm hard again. You can touch yourself while you suck if you want, but don't come until I'm working on Marie."

Gretchen nodded, and took him into her mouth, licking and sucking, while her left hand stroked the part of his shaft she wasn't swallowing. Her right hand moved between her thighs in time to the motions of her left hand.

While Gretchen worked her magic, Steve was stroking and caressing Patricia at random, approaching but not touching her sensitive places. Her nipples were hard against the table and her pussy was drenched when Steve filled Gretchen's mouth with his sperm. She backed off enough to swallow, and then licked him clean, and applied suction and teasing contact to keep him from softening too far. He quickly reversed course as a result of her attentions, and was soon hard again.

He pulled out of Gretchen's mouth, and her hand moved faster until she fell to one side, announcing her release to the entire room. Marie had been watching and masturbating the whole time, and she was right on the edge of release.

Steve stepped away from Patricia, and stepped quickly to the bed. He grabbed Marie's hands, and pulled them away from her crotch. She whimpered at first, then gasped as he climbed over her, and wiped his dick down her gash before lining up and pushing his way into her vagina. He supported his weight on his elbows as he held her helpless, and pushed and pulled his dick slowly into her dripping snatch. When he reached her hymen, he pulled back, and started tapping gently at the barrier. A few strokes later, it parted, and he paused in his motions until he was sure she was past the pain.

Once the look of pain left Marie's face, Steve continued his drive to seat himself fully inside her. When he finally bottomed out, he started full-length strokes, increasing speed and power until Marie was coming continuously. He finally felt his balls tighten, and he backed almost completely out and drove deep and hard into her. When he bottomed out, they both came, hard.

Steve lay on Marie, still supporting most of his weight, and told her, "Thank you love, that was wonderful. I hate to come and go, but I've got a lady over there waiting patiently for me." He pulled out, and stood. Gretchen had recovered from her first orgasm, and was well on the way to another, when Steve stepped in front of her and said, in a firm but not harsh tone, "Clean me. Patricia is waiting." Gretchen got to her knees and started cleaning Steve. When he was hard and clean, he pulled out, bent over and kissed her on the lips, and then said, "Thank you, love."

Steve walked over to where Patricia lay moaning. She'd been terribly aroused and frustrated when he'd left her, and she'd seen and heard him with Marie and Gretchen, and it had only served to increase the tension she was under.

Steve fondled her tits and pussy briefly, then decided to let her off easy. He lined up, and pushed in, slowly penetrating her until he hit her hymen. It had apparently been knocked apart by his playing the night before, because it broke open the first time he bumped into it. Seeing that Patricia was way past caring, he kept driving deeper into her cunt, until his public hair started rubbing against her ass, and his balls bumped into her completely erect clit. Patricia started coming, and kept coming as Steve pounded into her. He'd come twice in the past hour, and had plenty of control left. Patricia barked into the gag, and on the third bark, Steve released it. She gasped out, "Please, enough, fill me with your sperm, I can't take any MOOORE." She half screamed the last word as another massive orgasm hit her.

Her pussy clenched and it was enough to tip Steve into his own release. He filled her with sperm, and then pulled away from her as she screamed another release. Again, he moved to Gretchen, who licked him clean. He stopped her before she tried to get him hard again, saying, "That's enough. Neither of them is going to want a repeat right now, and I want to save something for my wives."

Steve went to the bathroom, and got some cleaning supplies. He washed Marie carefully, and as he finished, she sighed, and rolled over onto her side, and fell asleep. He cleaned Gretchen's face, and when he saw her drowsy expression, he guided her over to where Marie lay, and set her down beside the young Frenchwoman.

As Gretchen and Marie cuddled up, Steve took his cleaning supplies to where Patricia still lay tied to the table. As he began to wipe her clean, she moaned, and whispered, "My ass. Take my ass. Stretch me and fill me with your seed."

Steve's intentions of 'saving himself' went right out the window as his dick hardened. He got some lubricant from the replicator, and began to work it into Patricia's tight anus. When she was ready, he put some more lube on his dick, and began to push his way into her bowels. He quickly slipped past her sphincter, and slowly pushed into her depths. She started moaning in pleasure almost immediately, and he was soon pumping in and out at a brisk pace. As Patricia's moans deepened, Steve felt his release approach, until he dumped a load into Patricia's hot tight bowels. Steve noticed that she hadn't come, and so he pulled out, and reached his hand under her gaping anus and slid his fingers along her vagina, until they bumped into her clit. A few quick flicks on that organ drove Patricia into a massive orgasm, and she lay quivering when it passed, unable to speak or move.

Steve resumed his cleanup, and when he was finished, began to untie her. When he finished releasing her, and massaging her strained muscles, he put her to bed with Gretchen and Marie, and got dressed. He left the room, with the pleasure of a job well done (and several orgasms) painted across his face.

Steve returned to the dining room to find his wives up and about, well rested and just finishing breakfast. Theresa was on her knees at Sarah's feet, finishing off a bagel with cream cheese. Sarah had opted for some abominable Scottish breakfast, the wreckage of which sat in front of her.

Steve got a cup of coffee and sat down, greeting his wives and concubines and telling them how lovely they all looked this morning. He got plenty of catcalls and teasing about his ability to suck up, and he grinned and shook his head.

After he'd finished his coffee, he gave everyone the news about the state of the various pregnancies he'd caused. There was the predictable mutual hugging session as a result.

Once that had settled down, he asked after the health of his women, getting a goodly number of, "I love you, but it's very sore down there" comments.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.