The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Cast of Characters

Science Fiction Sex Story: Cast of Characters - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Warning! There are spoilers here! Wait until you've started Part II before you read much further. Now updated through Chapter 50, and full of spoilers for surprises prior to that point.

Steve's House (Part I, SM03-Eta)

Steve Miller

The "Alpha" male. WASP, American.

Mary O'Reilly

The 'Alpha Female'. Irish Catholic, Republic of Ireland. Heterosexual. Ruler of the Wives.

Danielle Le Clerc

Second Wife, French. Bisexual.

Nytoya M'Boto

African Negro, Nigerian (Lagos). Submissive, Reluctantly bisexual. Slave.

Abema

African Negro, Kenyan 'outback'. Calendar age: 12 years old; body 'forced' to effectively age 18 (sexual maturity and full growth) Virgin. Trying to prove to Steve that she's mature enough to bed, which means to wed in her culture.

Yoshi Mitsumora

Japanese, Kobe, Japan. Likes bondage. Wife.

Chen Li-Shu (called 'Li')

Chinese, small village in the Chinese interior. Bisexual, dominates Ko, at first, until she discovers that Ko is not even slightly lesbian. Signs up as #1 Concubine, but becomes wife.

Hosen Kosai (called 'Ko')

Ethnic Chinese, from small village in Thailand. Dominated by Li, she's heterosexual, but very submissive. Li breaks her in, then trades her to Steve when she discovers the truth. Slave.

Conseula Martinez

Latina (Spanish heritage) from Bolivia. Theresa gets a bit aggressive, and Conseula 'submits', and 'turns' lesbian. Marries Theresa.

Theresa Panza

Bolivian Indian. Lesbian, dominates Conseula after an inadvertent seduction, then marries her.

Moesha Whitney

African-American, tall/skinny type. Wants a 'black' father for her baby, not sure how she's going to get one. Independent at the moment.

Steve's House (Part II, SM03-Epsilon)

Steve Miller #2

The 'softest' version of Steve. Does a lot of cuddling and supportive chatter, but doesn't try to run things, except in bed.

Luanne Johnson

WASP, Texan. Loud and assertive. Drives the initial discussions about how to 'share' Steve. Private submissive, with absolutely no resistance to command. Has lots of limits, though. Steve gets to try several of them, and threatens lots more.

Susan Chan

Chinese-American; graduate student in geology.

Rachel Carson

WASP, Blonde. Tall and slender, which makes her tits look big. Mensa type, including the arrogance. Named for the famous ecologist. Physicist.

Latisha Collins

African-American. "Home Economist"

Rebecca Morris

White, lapsed Catholic.

Beverly (Bev) Takahashi

Japanese-American, gynecologist. Obstetrician, too, which will help when the babies come.

Lisa Salvatore

Italian Catholic. Lesbian.

Antonia Wilson

Biracial, Korean/African-American. Father was stationed in Korea after the cease-fire.

Sarah Rosenbaum

Jewish, raised Orthodox, but doesn't keep kosher anymore.

Tanya Robinson

Arab-American; Raised Christian, but had big blowup with family and left them and the Church.

Steve's House, SM03-Tau

Steve Miller #3

The most assertive version of Steve to date. Ends up running the roost, with most of his women being downright submissive (but not actual slaves, to Theresa's apparent regret.)

Lorraine Dubois

French-speaking Swiss. Also speaks German and English, the latter not well. Triple amputee and paraplegic. Raven-haired (that is, black hair)

Anna Heim

Blonde, German, Bavarian. Was pregnant, and now she isn't. That fact upsets her greatly, and leads Steve to get some answers.

Priya Surrivasa

Indian (Hindi). British citizen, medical resident, University of London Hospital. Submits to Steve; she starts as a concubine, but soon becomes a wife.

Sarah MacGregor

Flaming red hair, Scottish. Blind, but has new eyes, and is starting to be able to use them. Becomes a wife, after a bit of a delay.

Erica Britasdotter

Medium height, very blonde. From Iceland. Like Priya, quite the submissive, she ends up as a concubine. Enjoys the 'servant' role so much, she doesn't want to become a wife.

Alexandra Petrov

Russian, also speaks French. Slender, but well endowed. Black hair. Takes the concubine role with less public slave overtones. Holds off on getting pregnant this time around.

Theresa Sanchez

Spanish, black hair, dusky complexion. Loves to be bound. Was pregnant and didn't know it. Wants to be Steve's slave, but doesn't make the sale. Doesn't get knocked up by Steve this time, but is carrying a clone of her original baby.

Marie Fontaine

French, from Paris. Strictly vanilla sex, but she swallows. Brunette, and slender, not quite boyish. Concubine at first.

Gretchen Schmidt

German. Blonde and 'sturdy'. Likes being ridden hard, tolerates anal but doesn't get off. Enjoys the idea of being submissive, but doesn't actually get off on it. Born to be a concubine.

Patricia Bloom

English. Red haired, freckled. Loves bondage, anal, rough sex.

Steve's House, SM03-Pi

Steve Miller #4

Finds himself married to Anna, with nine daughters who are preteens in adult bodies.

Anna Brubaker

Blonde and slender. Headmistress at Girls Boarding School. Likes to be tied up; not particularly submissive. Has never tried women, and has always been curious.

Julie Robertson

Redhead; ringleader in the 'let's tie up Anna' game. Thirteen years old, with a nineteen year old body.

Maria Thompson

Brunette, small firm tits & ass. Assisted in Julie's bondage 'attack' on Anna.

Vikki Carver

Another blonde, full-chested and rounded ass. Also assisted in the bondage 'attack'.

Kim Johnson

Another redhead, slender and athletic. Witness to bondage; said to stop, didn't prevent it. Grasses on Julie.

Karen Walsh

Sandy haired, slender, short.

Joanna Wilson

Brunette, with broad hips and a nicely full ass and tits; the least emotionally advanced of the girls.

Sarah Tanner

Aboriginal girl, tall and slender, with a slightly prominent butt, and smallish breasts.

Linda Bingham

Aboriginal girl, not quite as tall as Sarah, with rather more curves.

Susan Morris

Aboriginal, short, muscular. Develops an interest in computer security (or maybe just in spending more time with Steve.)

Steve's House, SM03-Gamma

Steve Miller #5

Treated rather badly by the ten lesbians he finds himself with, he's pretty pissed-off until two of them decide they'd rather be slaves to a man than be without an owner at all.

Suri Malari

Indian Hindu, a clone of Suri Malari @ AP02-Pi

Suki Takayama

Japanese, long black hair. Another slender one. Likes bondage, afraid of pain.

Annette Fontaine

French. Top-dog lesbian. Comes up with the idea that everyone needs Steve's sperm. Somewhat reluctantly, she allows that he deserves a little attention in return.

Roxanne Peterson

Top-dog's 'wife'.

Tanya Becker German.

Second in 'command'. Generally loyal to Annette, but pulls towards the idea that Steve doesn't deserve any after he's done his job.

Tina Wilkinson

Tanya's 'wife'. Passed on the opportunity to get knocked up.

Loretta Jones

Actually likes the idea of getting cock once in a while, but is yielding to social pressure and Kian's attitudes.

Chen Kian

Chinese. Very definitely anti-male.

Kim Loman

Korean. Another 'boys are a nice change of pace.' type.

Rosa Santiago

Bolivian. Wife of Loman. Agrees that cock isn't -that- unpleasant.

Johnny's House, JA01-Eta

Johnny Armstrong

WASP, American. Gay; a 'bottom', he gives oral, accepts anal. Not 'submissive'. He doesn't want to dip his wick in a girl under any circumstances.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.