The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 21: SM03-Tau, Day 0, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: SM03-Tau, Day 0, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve and his new wives and concubines entered the common room together. The other six women looked up at their entrance (even Sarah, despite her inability to see.)

Steve and his wives sat on a couch in the large furniture grouping where the other women were gathered. Anna sat to his left, and Lorraine to his right. Priya knelt at Anna's feet, leaning back against Anna's legs, and to the side against Steve's leg. Erica mirrored Priya's position on the other side, leaning against Lorraine. Priya and Erica's submission couldn't have been more explicit if they'd been naked and wearing collars around their necks.

Steve sat quietly for a moment as one of the women he hadn't been introduced to whispered into Sarah's ear, no doubt describing the scene before her. When she leaned back, Steve began to speak.

"I'd like to introduce my wives to you. This is Anna Heim on my left, and Lorraine Dubois on my right. You already know my concubines, Erica and Priya. I know that this must seem sudden to you all, but Anna, Lorraine, and I have been through a very emotionally draining experience together, above and beyond the pain we all share, and in the process have found ourselves bound together in love.

"Erica and Priya got caught up in the moment as Lorraine and Anna shared their love with me, and we find ourselves bound together as well. They find they have a strong need to be with me, and to serve me, and I find I can not hurt them by denying them what they seek. In time, I expect my relationship with them to more resemble the one I have with Lorraine and Anna, but whatever form it takes, our love will continue."

He paused, and stroked Anna's head, asking her a question with his eyes. She returned his gaze, and nodded, giving him permission to tell her tale.

"As you may have overheard as I spoke to Priya my last time among you, Anna was pregnant with her late husband's child before she awoke here. The scream you heard was her discovering the absence of that child. Lorraine and I rushed to her aid, and Lorraine was able to translate her cries. She stayed to comfort Anna, and I went on a quest to get some answers. Truth be told, I expected that a power that could restore Lorraine's missing arm and legs, and cure a spinal injury could easily return Anna to her 'proper' state.

"As I learned, there are limits even to the powers that brought us here. I did get a half-measure; a device that would implant a just-fertilized egg with the same genetic code as the child that was lost. I returned with it to Anna, and after much discussion, we gave Anna a new child by her beloved husband. In the process, I professed my love for both Anna and Lorraine, to their great surprise. They in turn announced their love for me. And so we agreed to be married, and consummated that love. Inadvertently, Erica and Priya witnessed my joining with Lorraine, and a great need swept them into our lovemaking, and into our marriage. My love for them is different than my love for Anna and Lorraine, but no less real, and if it is not yet as strong, I am sure it will soon grow.

"What this means to the rest of you is this. My wives own my heart, but you all have a place in it as well. For at least the next little while, we will all be living here together. There are a thousand other groups like this out there, all with the same ratio of women to men. There is practically no chance that you will find a man that you do not have to share. My wives understand this, and though we have not yet discussed the details, I know that they will allow me to share my body, and my love, with each of you according to your needs and wishes.

"Whether we share love or not, you will always find me willing to help you in any way I can. I suspect that the human race is about to become somewhat pampered; and that the aliens will be paying restitution for a long, long time to come. Even if that is untrue, and we have to earn our way by the sweat of our brows, I promise to protect and to provide for all of you, and all of our children, to the best of my ability."

There was a long silence after Steve spoke, and he allowed the women time to think about what he'd said before continuing. He waited until the majority had 'come back' from wherever they'd been while they considered things, and spoke again.

"I'm sure you all have questions, or will have them soon. I'd be happy to answer any that you are willing to ask in public now, and we'll meet privately with anyone who'd rather ask her questions that way."

The silence was replaced by murmuring as the women spoke among themselves. Steve looked around, and noticed Sarah huddled in her chair, tears running down from her as-yet sightless eyes. Concerned, he asked, "What's wrong, Sarah?"

"Do you think you could ever love a pathetic, useless, freak?", she asked between sobs.

"No, I don't think I could," Steve said, and continued before anyone could misunderstand him, "but I think I could love you at the slightest suggestion you'd welcome my attention." Giving his wives a hug, he removed his arms from them, patted his concubines on their heads, and rose from the couch, walking over to Sarah and laying his hands on her shoulders. She raised her face to him, instinctively trying to look at him, and he raised her hand to his face so she could feel his smile.

"I hardly even know you, and I'm already impressed by your strength, as well as by your beauty. I think I could easily love you, and I know I will enjoy making love to you, should you choose to permit it."

"But your wives? What of them?" she asked, as if she did not dare to hope.

Steve looked at Anna, who'd been following the proceedings closely, and spoke up at once. "If you wish it, go with him with our blessings. We know our place in his heart is secure, no matter how many others may enter it as well. If we were not so certain, we never would have permitted Erica and Priya to join us, no matter how great their need. Be warned though, that by taking him to your bed, you will most likely be taking him into your heart as well; once tasted, he is not a flavor easily set aside. We offer him to you knowing that you will become one of us, at least on some level; if not a wife, or a concubine, then at least a sister in his love."

Lorraine spoke next, "I know the pain of living without what so many around you take for granted. Your sight, and my arm and legs; their absence defined us to those around us. In my case, I permitted them to define me to myself, and it cost me my will to live. You seem to have come to terms with your loss, where I could not, and such wisdom and strength deserves our respect, and even our love. If you wish it, take our husband to your bed, and into your heart. Accept his love, and ours, and join us."

Sarah was still crying, but her face was filled with hope, now, instead of pain. Steve spoke gently to her, saying, "Would you like me to help you to your room? Or should I ravish you here, in front of everyone?"

Sarah blushed, which was very impressive on her pale skin, and said, "In my room please, and your guidance is welcome; I haven't had time to learn where things are yet."

Steve took her hand from his face, kissing it, and stepped back to allow her to rise. Sliding his arm around her, he guided her around the furniture and to the entrance to the hallway.

"Do you know which room was yours, or would you rather go to mine?" he asked her.

"I'm the second on the left, according to Priya. She's the one that found me, and realized that I was blind. Her willingness to bind herself to you is the main reason I was so upset; I knew that I would never be able to convince you to take me as you took her."

Steve was speechless at the thought of someone feeling so worthless; he guided her into her room, and sat her down on the bed before he could continue. Holding her in his arms, he said, "I've never heard anyone sound so down on herself. Someone must have hurt you terribly; would it help to tell me about it, or should I just concentrate on making you so horny you don't let your past stop you from enjoying yourself?"

Sarah giggled, and wriggled delightfully in his grasp. "You're right, he was a bastard. I think his parents were married, but not to each other. I'd had a couple of boyfriends before him, and had gotten pretty intimate with them, but my first lover was a cynical manipulative monster. He courted me, and seduced me, and talked me into all sorts of deviate behavior, and I put up with all of it because I thought I loved him, and he loved me.

"What killed the illusion was when he set me up for a gang-bang with his friends. A dozen guys took me, one after the other, many more than once; they fucked my pussy, and banged my asshole, and came in my mouth, and on my face and tits, and generally used me until they couldn't come any more.

"They were all gentle about it, and I came, and came, and came, and I never ever forgave that heartless bastard for doing it to me. He dumped me the next day, and moved in with some bimbo who'd been fluffing the guys while they lined up to do me. It took weeks before I could bear to talk to anyone. I never did tell anyone what happened, until now; I was so ashamed of how stupid I'd been to believe his lies. I don't know that I ever trusted anyone again, until now. Until you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.