The Rescued
Chapter 10: Day 1, continued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Day 1, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve returned to the living area alone. Several of the women craned their necks to look for Susan, so he told them, "She's having a little nap right now. Seems like the combination of my amazing sexual prowess, and the stress of doing your dirty work added up to a level that wiped her out. She's tough, but there are limits, you know."

Luanne and Rachel looked abashed. "We were all glad when she 'won the toss' because she's about the only one that could have pulled it off," said Luanne. "I'm mouthy, and I know it, and I'd have just screwed it up. Rachel might have done it, but she'd have had to build up a mad first, and that would have fallen apart too. And none of the rest of us were even that confident."

"At least it turned out well," Steve said. "OK, I promised you all a recap of Susan's information about your offer. If I want to get laid during what passes for daylight, I check a list, and the lady on top gets first choice. If she passes, then I move down the list until I get a yes. Susan didn't mention what happens towards the end of the list if nobody still on it wants any. If the first lady says yes, we play, and her name comes off the list. Susan also didn't mention if a lady further down the list gets scratched off if she says yes. I'm guessing she does. She also said that if the top-of-list lady says no three times, she has to wait until the next list. There was no mention of me having any choices in the matter, except if I want to play or not. There was also no mention of what happens if a lady's having her period when it's her turn. I'm not complaining yet, but I'm not completely happy with the lack of choice on my part. We'll try it for a couple of lists and see if it's actually an issue. God knows it's complicated enough as it is, and 'fixing' the choice problem may just make it worse. Have I got it right so far?"

Luanne and several others nodded, "Yep, that's it. We'll have to discuss the questions you brought up, but they aren't that big a deal."

Steve shook his head, "They're not a big deal if you talk about them first, before someone gets their panties in a knot. It will be a big deal if the question comes up when someone's emotions are running hot. Anyway, on to the evening festivities. There's a separate list of bed partners. The lady on top of the list sleeps with me. Susan didn't mention me being able to choose to sleep alone, but she said I could choose to just sleep, or the lady could so choose. The lady also gets to decide if she's willing to share my bed with the second person on the list. If she does, then that second lady gets to decide if she sleeps with the two of us, or waits until the next night. The second sleeper also gets to decide if she wants laid or just snuggled. If I want to be a prick about it, I can choose to lay one but not the other, but it's expected that it will be both or neither.

"Neither woman is expected to touch the other; the one who's on deck gets to decide if she wants to watch, or wait in the next room. It wasn't specified if the lady who's at bat gets to decide if she wants to put on a show or not.

"Neither set of rules included any comments about minimum or maximum results for playtime. I only got off once with Susan; she got off more than once, and that's the most I'll ever say to anyone about what I did in bed with someone else. I wasn't sure if I was 'allowed' to go another round with her. The fact that she fell asleep makes the point moot; I've got a list of things I won't do, and sex with a sleeping woman is one of them. I might wake you up with foreplay, but by the time I get down to it, you'll be awake, alert, and capable of consent."

Lisa spoke up, "You said there's a list of things you won't do. Care to elaborate?"

Steve replied, "This list isn't all-inclusive, but at a minimum, I don't do rape, real or simulated. I don't do humiliation. My wife and I tried playing at the BDSM thing, and it didn't do much for either of us. I won't cause pain deliberately, and if I do it accidentally, I demand that you tell me immediately.

"On the positive side, I like missionary, rear-entry both vaginal and anal, and girl-on-top positions. I like getting blow jobs, and I like giving head. I want a women who's noisy in bed; I like to know how well or badly I'm doing. Like I already said, if I ask for something you don't want to give, or if I'm pushing too fast, or going too slowly, tell me. Communication is critical. I told Susan I'm pretty easy-going in general, but I'm a pushy SOB in bed. I get off the best by getting you off, first, fast, and frequently.

"I may not be the best lay you've ever had, but I'm told I'm a lot better than average."

"And so modest, too," piped up a voice in the back of the crowd. Antonia, Steve thought. Luanne licked a finger, and made a mark on an imaginary scoreboard in front of her.

Steve looked at Rachel. "Unless you're next on the daytime fun list, can you go stay with Susan until she wakes up? Apologize to her for me, and tell her I wanted to keep the rest of you from barging in on her while she was sleeping. I'll be back to check on her in a while."

Rachel smiled and nodded. "I'll be happy to. And, by the way, I'm number one on the sleepy-time list."

Steve raised an eyebrow. "Really. And is it your intention to seek pleasures of a physical nature before we sleep?" Rachel nodded, and he continued, "And would you object if the next lady on the list joined us for the evening?"

Rachel said, "That would be Latisha, and I'm OK with it if she's interested."

Latisha blushed (which took some doing; she was rather dark-skinned), and nodded.

Steve looked at the two of them and said, "Agreed. Rachel, why don't you go ahead and check up on Susan." As she left, he turned back to the rest of the group and said, "Who's next?"

Antonia raised her hand. "Me. I'm a little nervous, though. Especially since I just finished teasing you. You're not going to make me pay for that, are you?"

Steve smirked, "You mean by taking you to the edge of orgasm, then backing off, and repeating it until you beg forgiveness? Or maybe by stripping you naked and doing it to you right here in front of everybody?"

Antonia's eyes opened wide, "But you said you didn't do humiliation?"

Steve replied, "I don't, but I do tease like a son-of-a-bitch. Are you ready?"

Antonia didn't answer verbally, but the speed with which she came to her feet spoke volumes.

Steve took her hand, and said, "I'm afraid I left my place in a bit of a mess; naked women lying around everywhere. Shall we try your place?" The two of them left the room, and went off to Antonia's bedroom.

Steve didn't drive Antonia to pass out, but he left her more than satisfied. He started with kisses and caresses to her face, then moved steadily down her body, hands leading mouth. He licked her to several orgasms, then got her up on her hands and knees and took her virginity from behind. She'd also had a visit with Dr. Bev, so there was no blood or pain to deal with. After he finished in her, he reached around to make sure she had one final orgasm. They rolled onto their sides and spooned while they both recovered. He snuggled with her for a few minutes afterwards, then (with her permission) left to check up on Susan. He found her lying in Rachel's arms, still sleeping, and still smiling. Steve swapped places with Rachel, and told her he'd see her for dinner.

A few minutes after Rachel left, Susan stirred in Steve's arms. He kissed her, and told her how happy he was that he'd made her feel so good. "I love you," he told her. "I think I'm falling in love with all of you. I worry that I won't be able to be there enough for all of you, though. How do I snuggle ten women at once?"

Susan hugged him, and said, "You'll do fine. The fact that you're worried about it is evidence that you'll handle it OK."

They snuggled for a while, then got up and had a quick shower together. After they'd dried off, the went back to the common room. They had a slightly belated lunch, and were sitting around with a number of other women, when Steve started getting horny again. He considered the question, and decided he'd be able to 'take care' of one more woman, and still have the energy to please Rachel and Latisha that night.

During the next pause in the conversation, he said, "I've got to come up with a less crass way to ask this, but who's next to get laid?"

Tanya raised her hand, but didn't say anything. Steve asked, "I'm not seeing much enthusiasm here. Not in the mood at the moment?"

Tanya blushed, and shook her head. "No, I'm sorry, but I'm not. Maybe tomorrow?"

Steve walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek. "Not to worry; I'm saving something for the ladies tonight, so you won't miss your turn just because today isn't a good day for you."

Tanya smiled, "Thank you for being so considerate."

Steve smiled back, "Believe me, it's easy to be considerate of such loveliness. So, who's up after you?"

"That would be me, big boy," piped up Luanne. Steve looked at her and raised his eyebrow. "Yep, that's right. Time to see for myself if you're as good as the reports."

"Fine by me. Let's go, little filly." He reached down to Luanne, and helped her to her feet, then slipped his arm around her waist and guided her out of the room, down the hall, and into his room. He stopped her just inside the door, and turned her to face him.

"Now, how do you want this? Are you as pushy in bed as you are out there, or are you covering up a need to be put in your place?"

Luanne shuddered a bit, and said, "God that just sends shivers down my back. I don't do that submissive shit, but I do like a man who takes charge of things in bed. Try to get me warmed up before you take me, but other than that, I'm yours."

Steve looked at her for a moment, considering his options, then reached over and pulled her top open, exposing her breasts. He began to fondle them, initially avoiding the nipples in favor of squeezing and stroking the portion of her breasts closest to her rib cage. As she began to show signs of arousal, he leaned in and kissed her, lightly at first, then with more force. He increased the intensity of the kiss, and of his manipulations of her breasts, and she started to moan into his mouth.

Steve removed his hands from her breasts, and pushed her shirt the rest of the way off. He pushed her back until she was standing against the bed. He eased her back onto the bed, then tugged the waistband of her pants to signal her to raise her hips. He slid her pants and thong off her ass, then down her legs and off.

Since he was down there already, he decided to check her oil levels. Lacking a precision-fitted dipstick, he used his tongue as a substitute. Judging by her reaction, she found the substitution acceptable. He licked her lips and clit, and fingered her vaginal opening, gathering her lubricants on his finger. When he had enough, he started stroking across her anus, which sent her into her first major orgasm. He kept up his stimulations for a moment, prolonging her release, then backed off and let her come back down. As she did so, she relaxed, and his finger slipped into her ass. That started another round of spasms, which he added to by sucking on her clit again. He stroked his finger in and out and flicked his tongue in alternating motions, until she managed to get enough breath together to beg him to stop.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.