Morning Departure
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story in the day of a Royal Naval Submarine and members of its crew. Tony the Leading Signalman got embroiled in an affair with his Signal Officers wife. How does he confess to his boss without repercussions - or does he. This has an unusual ending.?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical  

Tony Nash checked that the Captain had closed the upper hatch safely, and then he closed and latched the lower hatch as soon as the Captain had reached the control room. Tony knew that if anything went wrong in closing the upper hatch, he would have to close the hatch and leave the Captain to his fate. In peacetime, the boat would surface quickly and pick him up. But in wartime when the boat was under attack then the Captain would have to be left to his fate.

The Captain ordered Periscope Depth. The boat steadied on 32 feet and the Captain had a good look round with the periscope and then he ordered "Sixty feet, steer 110."

He was taking his wet Ursula suit off as the boat started her descent to sixty feet.

Suddenly the First Lieutenant ordered:" For Christ's sake hold her."

The Second Coxswain on the forrard hydroplanes said "She is not responding sir."

The Captain ordered. "Full ahead both motors", but it made little difference.

"Both hydroplanes to surface" still with little effect.

Then the order came "All hands aft" "Close main vents" "Pump A"

All the crew off duty rushed aft to the motor room and stokers mess to see if the extra weight at the after end would force the nose to come up, but it was to no avail as the Sirocco gently hit the sea bed at 130 feet.

"Stop Motors." The Captain ordered then. "Full astern both." The motors raced, the lights dimmed but nothing happened. They were stuck.

The Captain then ordered. "Stop Both" Twice more the Captain ordered full astern to no avail. There was a sudden silence in the boat as the realisation sunk in that the Sirocco was not going to come free easily.

The Captain Mick Saunders said "What happened Number one?"

"I don't know sir. I checked the trim before we left."

"Did you, then why did you not log it then?

"You forgot to log it or forgot to check.?"

"I must have forgotten to check sir." He said sheepishly.

It was obvious to everyone that the First lieutenant had slipped up, and had failed to carry out on of the most basic routine checks.

They all knew that the Captain would eventually carry the ultimate blame for the First Lieutenants negligence and would face a court of enquiry for hazarding his ship if they eventually got free.

After some consultation with all the other officers the Captain said.

"OK number one, release the distress buoys, but we shall have to see if the tide change is any help to us later in the day. But the Corvettes will now know we are in trouble and should issue the Subsmash 2 alert. We can not attempt to make an escape until the sea is calmer anyway, and we have some more ships on the surface. Cut all unnecessary lights and cut all none essential power, all hands not on duty to their bunks we must save battery power and air at all costs. Keep one watch at diving stations."

Then to the First Lieutenant." I want you to break out and check all DSEA sets and immersion suits and log the results. I want no man to die today through faulty escape gear if we have to use it."

Tony Marsh the Leading Signalman lay on his bunk. He thought about their situation. The First lieutenant had been bloody negligent, his petty jealousy of the Captain had been behind it. He had endangered all their lives, and they all knew it. Situations like this was something they had trained for, but hoped would never happen, and like the others he was fairly optimistic that they could all get out alive. Each one of them had requalified in the escape tanks only two months previously

He thought about his wife Fran and what she would do if he did not make it. Fran had been a good wife, but somehow things had gone a bit flat between them recently. He had been glad in a way, when she had gone home to look after her mother, although, he did not understand why her sister could not manage to look after her mother without her.

Then he reflected about his affair with Izzy and he felt guilty for having an affair with her when Fran was away. He thought about the circumstances of their meeting. and how the affair had started and cursed his weakness and the fact that he had been so easy to seduce.

It had been a normal day just like today and they had returned to harbour at about 5.00pm. He was just about ready to go ashore to his apartment; although he knew his wife was at home with her mother following his Mother in laws heart attack. Just as he was about to go down the ladder to the Liberty Boat, the Navigating Officer Lieutenant Nick Holmes called out to him and asked him if he would pop in to his home with an envelope for his wife Izzy.

Nick had seemed rather emotional at the time and could hardly look Tony in the face. Tony had noticed it, and briefly wondered what was behind it all. He assumed that he had been called on for extra duty or something and was upset at not being able to go home. He knew where Nicks apartment was, and he had met his wife Izzy several times before with Nick when they were out shopping... She was a real little cracker, a small slim blonde girl with blue eyes and a beautiful vivacious personality and a real live wire.

Tony knocked at the apartment door, and Izzy had answered it with a big welcoming smile on her face when she saw him. He gave her the envelope and she pulled him in to the apartment saying.

"Let me read it Tony because he may want something taken back to the boat in the morning." She took him into the lounge and sat down to read the note.

"Oh shit." She said, as if speaking to herself. She looked briefly at Tony.

"Do you know anything what is in this? She asked.

"No, he just gave me the envelope and asked me to deliver it.

He remembered that just watching her read the note had given him an erection.

Izzy stood up without speaking and walked over to a cupboard. Standing on a chair she tried, as if to reach for something on the top of the cupboard. She couldn't reach it, and so she asked Tony if he could stand on the chair and reach and she would steady him.

Tony agreed and clambered on to the chair, he reached up, there was nothing there as he felt around, and he felt her hands reach for his groin and fondle his hardness. Within seconds her fingers were pulling his Zip down, and as he reacted and turned round to climb down off the chair, his groin was on a level with her mouth and she had very quickly put his cock in between those beautiful red pouty lips. Her lips moved all the way down as she bobbed her head up and down at different speeds. Her hands were clutching on to his buttocks pulling him even closer to her. Tony was about to come, when she stopped just in time.

She looked up at him with a lovely smile on her face. "You like that?" she said teasingly, "You want more?"

"Yes!" Tony replied. Izzy helped him down from the chair and took his hand leading him to the bedroom.

They quickly undressed and Tony lay down on the bed to watch her finish undressing. To his amazement, he saw that she wore no panties. Her bald shaven womanhood stared right at him as her jeans dropped to the bedroom floor. She jumped on the bed and straddled him, kissing him passionately. He could feel that she was very hot and wet, and he wanted her more than anything. She took his cock in her hand; put the tip to her vagina lips, rubbing it against them. Her warm juices moistened his cock He raised his hips and tried to thrust into her, but she raised off him enough to avoid it.

"Patience darling." she taunted.

She looked down at him with a sex crazed look and asked.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Do you really want to feel your cock pushing right up inside me, feeling me slide up and down your cock until you can't take anymore and you will go mad? Do you want to cum inside me and make a baby with me?"

"God Yes!" he groaned.

Grasping his cock in her small hand she pointed it at the entrance to her love tunnel this time she let her body sink gently down on to him. Her pulsating vagina muscles gripped him tightly, lovingly, as they took him inside her. He could feel every ripple of every muscle vibrate his cock, until she had taken him all the way in. The pleasure was intense. She fucked him hard, picking up the pace, slowing down, and then going faster. Again and again she repeated this tactic, bringing Tony very near to the point of spending time after time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.