Morning Departure - Cover

Morning Departure

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story in the day of a Royal Naval Submarine and members of its crew. Tony the Leading Signalman got embroiled in an affair with his Signal Officers wife. How does he confess to his boss without repercussions - or does he. This has an unusual ending.?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical  

It was 7.00 am on a typical January Monday morning. It was jut before dawn and a chill wind blew off the sea with a few tentative flakes of snow flying in the wind. The off duty crews of the various submarines that made up the sixth squadron, reluctantly left their warm beds and their wives and families to report back to their boats. These were the lucky ones; the ones who were allowed to live ashore with their families when they were off duty.

They walked in a steady silent stream down the hill to the dockyard, in one's and two's huddled in their overcoats, their collars turned up against the morning chill air and their hands deep in their pockets. They made their way to the dockyard, to catch the liberty boat out to the submarine depot ship. At this time of the morning no-one was talking very much. They were all cold and thinking about the day ahead.

As they arrived on board the depot ship HMS Rochester, they hurried away to their respective messes to change into their sea going kit; joining their mess mates who were already dressed for sea in their white sweaters, and having the last mug of tea at the breakfast table before joining their respective boats. Sometimes, they would be lucky enough, and have enough time, to scrounge a spare plate of egg and bacon before going on board the boat.

Tony Nash the Leading Signalman was one of these, and he responded happily to the "Morning Bunts" from all his mates. Going on board HMS Sirocco, Tony tried to keep clear of his boss Lieutenant Nick Holmes the Navigating Officer, who was also the Signals Officer. It was only an hour ago, that Tony had left Nicks wife in bed at her home, and he felt really guilty about the whole affair, he did not like deceiving such a nice bloke...

Fortunately, his own wife Fran was away looking after her sick mother. He had not spoken to her for about two weeks, as every time he called to speak to her, she was either out shopping, or visiting friends. However, her sister assured him that she was well, but Mother was still very ill and she thought it would be some time before Fran was able to come home again.

Tony knew he could not avoid Nick for ever and eventually he came face to face with Nick who gave him a cheery "Good Morning Tony — is everything OK?"

"Yes sir" Tony replied hoping that his guilt did not show on his face.

"Any news on your Mother in law?" Nick asked.

"It's seems as though its going to be a long job sir, and it looks as though my wife will be away for another couple of weeks yet."

Tony wondered for a moment, whether Nick knew something about the affair that he was having with his wife as he was looking a bit ill at ease.

Then he tried to be a little facetious as he said

"Well you are looking a bit knackered. I bet you've been burning the candle at both ends with Fran away? I had better warn all the girls that you are on the loose.

Then more seriously he said. "Anyway Tony I think it's about time we had a chat."

Tony felt really guilty, and felt himself panicking. He hoped he was not showing it. If only Nick knew that he had slept with his wife every night Nick had been duty officer, which had seemed to be on most nights for the past three weeks.

At times, he almost felt like blurting the truth out to Nick, who was really a nice guy for an officer. Every time he had slept with Izzy, and then had to face Nick afterwards he had determined to break it off with Izzy, and make a full confession to Nick... But his courage failed him every time, and then when he saw Izzy again he was lost. She was a very addictive woman.

He turned his mind to getting all his gear ready for sea. Once again, pushing his guilty thoughts to the back of his mind. He had to make sure that all the binoculars were in good condition, and ready for the Captain and the Officer of the watch, the lookouts and himself, and that the signal lamp was working and stowed handily in the conning tower on its rack...

The "S" boats submarines were all veterans of the war, but they were still not very old. But now they had given way to the newer and larger "T" and "A" class boats that did most of the patrol work. Now they were largely employed as training squadrons for the local Royal Navy Asdic training schools. Their main function was to act as target boats, for the young seaman asdic trainees who were spending the day doing sea training in the accompanying anti submarine corvettes.

Each day the submarines would go to sea accompanied by two anti submarine corvettes and dive in a prescribed area. The trainees in the accompanying ships would go through a number of maneuvers to test or enhance their asdic skills. Sometimes, the submarines trailed a float on the surface to avoid accidents and help the trainees find their targets. In really rough weather they would attach an inflated condom to the float, to make it easier for them to see.

In the afternoon when the exercises were finished the corvettes would drop two grenades as a signal to surface. The submarine would fire two smoke candles when they were on their course to surface. As soon as they were safely on the surface, the Corvettes would then say "Goodbye" and rush away back to harbour... Meanwhile, the boats would be left having to pump low pressure air into their main ballast tanks to get full buoyancy, and gradually work up to full speed, being left following a long way behind.

This was a normal Monday morning and HMS Sirocco was unlucky enough to have the farthest area from harbour and was to be the first submarine to slip from the depot ship. This morning as usual, Leading Seaman Frank Carson the Second Coxswain was already on the casing, well before special sea duty men were called. He was dressed ready for sea, and was busy getting the cables singled up, and ready for slipping.

Frank was a big man. He had been born in Sheffield and had been in the Navy for fourteen years. He was a three badger which meant that he had three good conduct badges, which was respected by both officers and men alike. He was a stickler in making sure that everything was maintained in the correct order on the casing. He was a man of few words, but he had the ability to get all the casing party working as a team. Frank was a professional seaman, he had been in the navy since he was sixteen when he had joined the boys' service, and the sea was the only thing he knew. He had survived five years of war service in boats, and now was moving rapidly towards his retirement age.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.