Avatar - Cover

Avatar

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Chapter 19

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

High priest Lodos walked into the office of general Slovan. He had been asked by the general to come to the office in his role as a priest, so he came in his least formal robes. When he walked in, he was surprised to see two women. One was the general's wife, Dalla, a pretty woman, if a bit harsh in attitude and demeanor. The other was a stunning beauty that immediately cause his cock to spring to life. She was a beautiful, HUGE- breasted woman of peasant stock, and she made the priest glad he was wearing loose robes.

He was barely able to tear his eyes away from her and ask, "You sent for me?"

"Good news, your eminence. The tests are confirmed, and the lovely Dalla is with child, and we ask you to confer the blessing of long life."

"Of course." The priest laid his hands on Dalla's stomach and started muttering some words. It was perhaps a stroke of luck for the worshipers of the Goddess of Hate that his attention was focused on Dalla's belly, otherwise he might've noticed the woman grimace in disgust as he went through the ritual. After Lodos was finished he looked up to the woman who was a stranger to him. "And who is this?"

"This is my new wife, the lovely Midala. She's the other reason why I wanted you to come here. I have already filed all the paperwork, but I would like you to perform the ceremony as soon as possible so I don't have to wait."

Lodos stared at Midala for a while before saying, "I would like to speak to the young bride alone."

General Slovan just said, "As you wish," and he and Dalla left the room.

After the two left, Midala asked, "What can I do for you, sir?"

The priest, unable to control his lusts, said, "I have to fuck you."

He thought Midala would've been shocked and insulted (she should've been if she were a proper woman), but instead she just smiled and said, "I understand, but surely you cannot expect me to shame my family by giving my virginity to any but my husband on my wedding night?"

"Then I will marry you. I will renounce my priesthood. Anything."

"But I am already married to the general. We need only to go through the formalities. But if you're willing," she turned so her ass was to him, "you may take my back door virginity."

Lodos stared at her ass. What she was talking about was heresy. The sentence for sodomy was death. But the priest was so tied up in knots over Midala that he couldn't think straight. He stepped up and lifted Midala's dress above her waist. Her legs were tightly pressed together like a proper virgin, but she was dressed like a slut in that she wasn't wearing any panties. But Lodos just lifted his robes, and pressed his dick to her ass. He moaned as his dick slid into her. He reached around, grasped her breasts, and pumped and pumped until he came within her. He then slid out of her, and went to his knees.

She turned around, letting her dress fall back into place. "Feel better?" she asked.

"No. I need you more than ever, now."

Midala smiled. "If you wish me again, then there's something you must do for me."

"Anything!"

Midala fished a necklace out from underneath her dress. It had a small silver sword hanging on a simple chain, also of silver. She took it off and held it in front of him. "Take hold of my talisman. Renounce your god and swear allegiance to my goddess."

Lodos reached out and grabbed the talisman. "I swear to devote my life and soul to the worship of your goddess." Lodos felt a tingle in his hand and he was holding a silver sword on a chain of his own. Midala put hers back on, and he did the same, understanding his new place in his goddess's new order. He was a man, and thus scum. He was not fit to love women, only to worship them. Only by emulating women could he ever hope to gain any status in life.

He knelt silently as Midala went to the door and opened it for the general and Dalla. Dalla walked through first and Lodos saw a golden sword around her neck, the sign of the priestesses of his new religion. That she would even deign to look at him made him feel honored. The general, topless, walked through and Lodos was instantly jealous. He saw Slovan's large bosom and felt a yearning for a set of his own.

Dalla walked up to him and asked, "Do you understand your place now, scum?"

"Yes, ma'am. I must be subservient first, to all women, and second, to any men more successful at emulating women than I."

"Very good. Do you wish more sex with Midala?"

"Yes, ma'am, but it would be impertinent of me to ask."

Dalla turned to her fellow wife. "Midala, remove your skirt."

Midala docilely obeyed, exposing her massive dick to the air. Lodos was shocked to see the male organ on the body of this wonderfully beautiful body. Clearly, she was blessed by the goddess, herself. Lodos hoped that one day he might have a body half as beautiful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.