Avatar - Cover

Avatar

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Terry sat in the office of Slovan something or other. She didn't much care what his name was. He was the leader of one of those third world countries which were engaged in what was referred to, amongst polite company, as "ethnic cleansing". Amongst those who didn't care much for colloquialisms, it was genocide, plain and simple. His religion hated the other predominant religion in the country, and, with Slovan as their military leader, was engaged in a plan to purge the "heretics" from the country. And, unluckily for the victims, the country was far enough away from the major world powers that nobody was going to stop him.

The ironic thing was, Slovan wasn't really a religious man. He was a great general, but didn't really care much for the religious bigots who told him what to do. Not that he cared who gave him his orders. As long as he got to kill people he was happy. The one thing that could end it all would be if his people found out about his... personal preferences. Slovan not only preferred men as sexual partners, but preferred being on the receiving end of sex. Just preferring men was enough to get him executed by the priests. If they found out that he was always in the "woman's position", he'd be executed in the most horrible, painful way the priests could find.

Although Slovan had learned to be very careful about his private leisure time, he had a problem. His lack of children. In a country where nine out of every ten children still died of various infant mortality problems, and your average 20 year old was working on the birth of their fourth child, a single 25 year old man with no children begged questions. Only his intense military career had saved him, so far. Being the youngest general in the history of the country allowed people to assume he had just been so ambitious that he hadn't spent enough time with his wives (Slovan was married to three women, he just didn't spend any time with them) or concubines to produce issue. But now that he was a general, people would expect him to have a child any time now.

But Slovan didn't see a solution. He could barely stand sticking his dick into a dry ass. Just the thought of sticking his dick into one of those messy vulvas, all sticky and wet, made him ill. But if he didn't do something soon, he'd be sure to be found out.

He was just contemplating mangling his genitals and claiming it as a war injury when Terry manifested in front of him. He pulled a gun out and asked, "Who are you?"

Terry concentrated on the gun and turned it into a snake. Slovan didn't even flinch and crushed the snake with his bare hand. She said, "I am your salvation. I know of your problems with loving men and having no children, and I'm here to help."

"Feh. Even if I could bed you, my people would never accept a half-breed foreign child."

Terry laughed. "I am not here to produce a child. I am here to accept your worship and help you impregnate a woman."

"I worship no one. Much less a woman!"

"After seeing what I did with your gun, you risk much by insulting me."

"A magician's trick. No more."

Terry smiled. Suddenly both of them were outside the chambers in his house where his wives lived. "Was that a trick?"

He looked around. "Even if I grant this isn't some trick, hypnosis, hallucination, what do you want with me?"

"Simple. I will give you children without you having to stick your dick in a woman. I will also give you strength and power. All I want from you is for you to take over the world."

"My people can barely handle the heretics. How can you expect us to take over the world?"

"Leave that to me. But if I can do all that we say, will you worship me and do as I ask?"

Slovan thought about it. "Alright, if you can do as you say, I will follow you."

"Think of a man. He should be someone you desire but have yet to bed. He also shouldn't be too well known in your service."

Slovan thought of a sergeant he had seen a few times and suddenly he was there. He started to say something but froze in place. Slovan asked, "What did you do to him?"

"Nothing, yet. Come along." Terry opened the door and walked into the women's quarters with the sergeant following robotically behind.

As soon as Slovan walked in behind, Dalla, his first wife, yelled, "Slovan, what are you doing here with an infidel and another man? We had an agreement!"

Before she or Slovan could say a word, Terry yelled, "Silence!" and Dalla was struck dumb. Her mouth moved, but no sound came out.

Slovan said, "Hah! You make a woman fall silent. You must be powerful."

His other two wives, Latta and Karisa, stared in fear. Terry told the three women, "Listen and listen carefully. I know full well you three are women lovers. That is why the general chose you as wives. If your priests found out, you would die horrible deaths. So you entered a marriage where you wouldn't have to service a man to cover it. But since you three have yet to produce issue, for obvious reasons, your priests grow suspicious. So it's time for you to get pregnant."

Karisa, the youngest at only fifteen, whined, "But we were promised to never have to take a man's... thing within us."

"And you won't." Terry waved and the sergeant and the women naked. Karisa, not wanting to confront a penis, buried her head in Latta's arm. The others stoically faced the naked man. But then they were confronted with a true wonder as the sergeant changed into a woman. He grew breasts; his waist shrunk; his hips and butt expanded and rounded; his legs and arms lost their hair and thinned; and his hair grew out to his ass. Slovan noticed none of that, for the one thing that remained male, his dick, lengthened and thickened. The sergeant, starting big, had become a monster and Slovan's mouth was watering thinking of that dick being stuffed in his ass. "General, meet your newest wife, Midala."

Midala bowed deeply. "I wait to service you, my husband."

Latta asked, "Will he produce children now?"

"Don't be stupid. Of course not. All three of you, lay down side by side." The girls quickly obeyed and Terry took Slovan and stood him to the left side of the girls. The newly renamed Midala stepped up behind him, unsnapped his pants, and pulled both pants and underwear down. Slovan trembled in anticipation as he felt that monstrous dickhead placed against his ass. And he almost came when Midala grabbed his hips and yanked him back, jamming "her" dick into him. She started pumping his ass, and after just a few seconds, he came, his seed spilling out and onto Dalla's stomach. He watched in rapt fascination as the globules of white love sunk down into her belly, passing through her skin and into her womb. But Midala didn't stop. She continued to pump his ass until he had two more orgasms, each one depositing his seed on another of his wives.

As the seed from the third orgasm sunk into Karisa, Midala trembled and exploded in orgasm. Slovan felt semen fill his ass and run down his legs. Midala let loose of his hips and he sunk down to his hands and knees. He knew he shouldn't be showing such weakness in front of women, but he couldn't help it. He heard his new goddess say, "There you go. Pregnancy without any messy intercourse. Dalla, since you are first wife I have accelerated your pregnancy by a couple months. You will give birth in seven months. Latta and Karisa will take the standard nine months."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.