Avatar - Cover

Avatar

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

David was up early preparing breakfast when he felt professor Abbott stirring in his tent. After a few seconds he felt a wave of shock, and heard, "Holy-"

"Professor Abbott? Is something wrong?"

"Uhm... No. Just... saw a spider bigger than any I've ever seen before."

David smiled. "Oh, okay." He extended his senses into the tent. He saw the professor staring at his now well-developed chest. He was up to a C cup and would continue to grow at a rate of one cup a day for the next week. But right now, the professor was just holding his breasts in wonder. Every so once in a while, Patrick would look out to David with a worried look on his face. David decided to speed him along and called out, "Your breakfast's getting cold, professor Abbott."

"Uhm... Just a minute." The professor grabbed a robe and pulled it on. He walked out, hunched over, with his arms across his breasts. David was sure that the professor felt that he was hiding his breasts, but what he had done had the exact opposite effect. With the robe closed like it was, his cleavage was exposed. Hunched over, he tilted that cleavage towards the world. And with his arms where they were, they framed his cleavage neatly. All in all it was a very sexy effect.

But David said nothing as the professor sat down and ate his breakfast in silence. After breakfast, the professor said, "David, I've been thinking. I think you're ready for a little more responsibility. I want you to search the next sector alone."

"You're testing me, right? The rules clearly say 'In a locale where medical aid is not readily available, solo exploration is strictly prohibited, and may result in loss of degree status or faculty position.'"

"Oh, yes, well..."

"Aren't you feeling well? Maybe we should call in for an emergency lift. No sense risking our health."

"No. That won't be necessary. I guess I wasn't feeling like trudging through the jungle today. Tell you what, instead of exploring today, we'll separate today's sector into the other days and take a break today."

"Well, if you say so."

"Why don't you go take a sun break on the beach. I'm feeling a little tired, and I'm going to get some more sleep."

"Okay."

After the professor went back into his tent, David shifted into his Amber Cole form and followed him into the tent. He saw the professor standing right in the middle of the tent, back to the entrance, with his robe opened and his hands, apparently on his breasts. Amber asked, "Something wrong, lover?"

The professor turned around, his breasts flopping freely. "Oh my god, this isn't a dream, is it?"

"Of course not, dearie. I'm real. You're real."

"These are real!" he said, lifting his breasts.

"Yes, they are. Aren't they wonderful?"

"Why are you doing this to me? Who are you?"

"Dearie, what makes you think I'm not who I appear to be?"

"You... did this to me."

"And who do you think I am?"

Patrick stared at her a bit before saying, "You're Aphrodite." He went to his knees before her. "Oh, great goddess, have I done something to offend you? Please tell me so I can make amends."

David gave him a small smile. "No, dearie, you have done nothing to offend. Although I'm not sure I want you finding my temple quite yet."

"But..." Patrick lifted his breasts. "Why these?"

"Isn't that why you came to me in the first place? Because you wanted doctor Cole to be attracted to you?"

He stared down at his breasts. "But..."

"Didn't you know? Amber Cole is a lesbian. And a rather dominant one, at that."

"So you're turning me into a girl?! Couldn't you just make her like me as I am?"

"That's hardly fair to her, dearie. Don't worry. By the time we get through with you, doctor Cole won't be able to keep her hands off of you."

Almost frantic, he said, "What about my... ?" and grabbed his crotch.

"Actually you get to keep that. Doctor Cole doesn't much like the feeling of penetration, but she loves using her dildo on others. When she's with another woman, she let's them dildo her if they ask, but she doesn't really enjoy it. But with your training you'll be able to take her largest dildo and enjoy it far more than sticking your thing into anyone else."

"But why let me keep it if I'm never going to use it again?"

"I didn't say you wouldn't ever use it again. I just said you'd find getting fucked to be more enjoyable."

"But... what about David? I don't think I can hide these much longer."

"Oh, he's already noticed them. He thinks Patricia Abbott is one of the prettiest teachers on staff."

"WHAT?!"

"You couldn't very well become a girl and still be known as Patrick, could you? When you get back, you will find that everyone except for you and Amber will remember you only as Patricia."

The professor seemed near to tears. "I'm not sure you can handle this."

David reached out and stroked his head. "Of course you can. But if it'll make it easier, I'll make you a deal. One week after you get back, all you have to do is ask, and I'll restore you to your old life."

"You will?"

"If you wish, but understand, if you go back, you go all the way back. You can't pick parts of what I've given to keep. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now it's time for your next lesson. One of Amber's favorite past times is having her girlfriend suck her strap-on like it was a real dick. So you need to swallow my cock."

"What about David?"

"Do you want to suck David's cock?" Seeing his shocked look, David laughed. "Relax, hun. I'm just teasing. You'd better get used to that. Amber Cole likes to tease her lovers a bit."

"Uh, okay. But what if David comes back?"

"Hun, I guarantee that for the duration of our time together you will have no risk of seeing David."

"Okay." The professor crawled over and took the goddess's dick in hand and tentatively licked at it. "It tastes like rubber."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.