Avatar - Cover

Avatar

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Nicole and Anna looked over the warehouse. Early that morning, Anna had decided that if she was going to be priestess of Love, she needed a place to preach. She told Nicole and called the bank to see how much she had to work with. She was amazed when the bank told her she had almost ten million dollars in her account. She asked Nicole, but the new Goddess of Love only smiled.

The two then went out to check out places. After dismissing one place after another, the realtor, a pretty, but not beautiful, middle-aged woman, brought her to a warehouse in one of the poorest areas of town. The realtor barely made any effort, figuring that she'd turn down this place like all the others. She had far more reason with this place than the others. The realtor was surprised as hell when Anna and Nicole said, "It's perfect!"

"It's perfect?"

Anna said, "It's exactly what I'm looking for. Wide open spaces, plenty of room to put up what I need."

The realtor was surprised, but quickly said, "Yes, I'm sure we can arrange a deal with the owner."

"What are they asking?"

She checked her paperwork. "Looks like $350,000. To be honest, considering the run down state of the building and the neighborhood, that's about 150 percent of what it's worth."

"Doesn't matter. Pay the asking price."

"Are you sure? I'm sure I can get them down to half what they're asking."

"Which, by your own words, means 75 percent of what it's worth. No, I can afford it. Pay the asking price."

"Alright, I'll have papers drawn-"

Suddenly they were interrupted by a raspy voice saying, "Get out of my house!" They looked over and saw a decrepit looking man dressed in tattered rags stumbling over. "Get out of my house!" he said once more.

The realtor said, "I'm sorry. Occasionally the homeless move into these abandoned building and think they've got squatters' rights."

Nicole said, "I'll handle it."

The realtor was about to protest, but Anna said, "Don't worry. She can handle it."

Nicole walked up to the man, prepared to use her power to calm him down, when the man reached into his pants, pulled out his dick and surprised everyone by peeing all over Nicole! He then yelled again, "Get out of my house!" and shambled back to the corner where he had been sleeping.

Nicole and Anna just stood there stunned as the realtor apologized profusely. "I'm so sorry. I'll call the police and have them come pick him up right away."

Nicole said, "No. We can handle that. We just want to make sure this deal is wrapped up as quickly as possible."

"Alright, if you insist. I'll go back to the office and get the paperwork wrapped up, and the place will be yours by the close of business today."

After the realtor left, Anna asked, "What are you going to do about... him?"

"Be a little capricious." Nicole stared over at the man, and Anna felt her power at work. After a few seconds, Nicole smiled and said, "There."

"What did you do?"

"Take a look."

Anna went over and looked at the sleeping man's face. From the first look, though, Anna could tell that the appellation "man" no longer applied. The man's face had softened and rounded, and, even under the grime, was clearly visible as a woman's face. Nicole said, "He used his manhood to offend me, so it seems only appropriate that he lose it."

"So what are we going to do with her?"

Nicole shrugged. "That's up to you. You're the high priestess. This temple is your baby. I'm just here to make sure it all goes smoothly."

Anna thought about it then asked, "Can I get a hand?"

Nicole said, "Sure, love, just think about what you need and I'll make it happen."

Anna bent over and shook the new woman awake. "Time to get up and go work."

The homeless woman grumbled a bit until Anna shook her again. She then reached into her pants, looking for a dick that was no longer there. She stood up, still fumbling about in her pants, growing first scared then frantic and dropping her pants. She pushed her shirt out of the way and saw that her dick was missing and feinted.

Anna bent over and shook her again. "Come on, dearie. Time to get up and go to work."

The woman gradually made it back to consciousness and her hand went immediately to her crotch. "Oh my god, it's gone!"

"What's gone, dearie?"

"My dick."

"Why would a woman have a dick?"

"A... woman?"

"Of course. Come here." Nicole created a mirror on the wall while Anna dragged the woman to her feet. Anna walked her over to the mirror and said, "See. That's clearly the face of a woman." The woman just stared at her face in the mirror, unsure of what to say. "Now, I understand you've been living here, and I don't want to just throw you out on the street, but I really do need to have this place for a new church I want to set up. So let's make a deal. I'll let you stay here, free of charge, but in return you have to be the building's caretaker. Keep it clean, keep the riffraff out, that sort of thing." The woman was so stunned she just nodded. "So what's your name, hun?"

"My name... ? Sydney."

"Okay, Sydney. If you're going to be my caretaker, the first thing we need to do is get you cleaned up." Suddenly one corner of the warehouse was filled with a small cubicle which both Anna and Nicole knew had a fully stocked shower inside it. Anna brought Sydney inside it and undressed her. Sydney was so stunned, she just went along with Anna, never questioning the existence of a shower room she had never seen before. Anna got Sydney out of her clothes and noticed that the new woman had a fairly nice body. Nothing spectacular, but still a nice form. She had all her old height, but as a man she was on the small side, so, now, she was just on the tall side of average. She had a full D cup and a trim waist. Her hips were wide, what was sometimes called "birthing hips". When Anna thought that, Nicole confirmed that the new woman was fully capable of birthing a child. Anna smirked. If the woman felt strange now, wait till she experienced her first period.

Anna finished getting her undressed, then shoved her into the shower. Turning the water on as hot as she could stand, Anna pulled the rod to activate the shower, eliciting a very feminine shriek from Sydney. After a few seconds, Sydney's body grew used to the hot temperature and she started to scrub her body clean of the layers of grime that had collected over the years. After she started getting clean, Anna started feeling hot for her. Nicole had certainly done a great job on Sydney's new shape. She didn't have Nicole's fantastic form, but clean, she'd definitely never hurt for companionship, whichever sex she wanted to be with.

"She will want both," Nicole explained. "Mentally, she still has all her old drives, but her new body will respond as a normal heterosexual female. She won't understand why she desires men, but she will nonetheless."

"This presents some possibilities," Anna thought back. "Mind if I give her a shot?"

"Not at all."

Anna quickly shed her clothes and stepped into the shower. Sydney asked, "What are you doing?"

Anna picked up the bottle of shampoo. "Just helping you get clean." Anna poured a bit of shampoo into her hand and started scrubbing Sydney's hair. She rinsed her out, then repeated the process, but this time, before she rinsed Sydney out, Anna moved her hands down to the woman's breasts.

Sydney moaned and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Do you mind? Just tell me you mind and I'll stop."

Sydney just moaned. Anna rubbed Sydney's breasts as sensually as possible, then snaked one hand down to her cunt, slipping a couple fingers in and giving Sydney her first taste of sex as a woman. Sydney moaned once more and pumped her hips against Anna's hand. It was a decidedly male reaction, but Sydney would learn. Anna continued to love Sydney until the new woman orgasmed under her touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.